Lillian Farms Bed and Breakfast Reviews

5 | Washington, TX

5 Reviews for Lillian Farms Bed and Breakfast

Michelle · Married on 04/05/2014

Lillian farms is an awesome place to have a wedding! Barbara was an awesome host for our large wedding. We had such a great time! Would recommend for anyone that wants to have a very nice laid back country wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2014
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 01/18/2014

I absolutely loved this venue for my wedding! It was gorgeous and had the perfect country feel that I was looking for. The price was very reasonable and the owner was really nice and flexible. The staff was friendly and laid back, and helped us when needed. The venue does not hold very many people. They have a beautiful barn that fit about 150 people confortably and a ballroom upstairs that fit about 100 people confortably. My wedding had about 180 people and we used the barn for the reception. The space was tight but we made it work.
    If I could do it again I would still use the same venue. It was the perfect setting for the day.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

Beautiful venue. Perfect for indoor and outdoor weddings. The owner, Barbara was very gracious and helpful.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Adriel · Married on 06/25/2011

Words cannot describe how amazing Barbara and Tyler are. I felt so blessed that I was able to have my wedding here. The grounds are beautiful and even though it was in the middle of a drought you couldnt tell. This is THE bed and breakfast to have your wedding at here in Chappel Hill. Us, our guest, our vendors were all taken care of amazingly.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Megan · Married on 09/27/2014

3.0

Beautiful venue. Can't wait to host my wedding here.

Sent on 08/03/2014