Lilian Gesla Photography Reviews

9 | Fawn Grove, PA

9 Reviews for Lilian Gesla Photography

Lilian Gesla did an amazing job with our wedding photos. Our first meeting with her was quick and productive. The form she asked us to fill out really helped us figure out what kind of photos we wanted. She was very flexible with pricing and adapted to our budget and the number of hours we wanted (5 hours, which is typically less than most people do). We really appreciated her coming to our rehearsal, where she took some pictures and got a feel for our church. On the wedding day, she was perfect! She did everything as we had asked her to. She was very respectful and we hardly noticed her during the ceremony and reception, but she managed to catch some really great moments. She took great group photos of our families and bridal party, and amazing photos of the two of us. Lilian has a serious talent for photography and is also very sweet and professional. She gave us memories to last a lifetime and was the best to work with. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Albert · Married on 05/02/2015

If I could give 10 stars I would. Very easy to work with, patient, and very artistic.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Emily · Married on 05/24/2014

Lilian was wonderful! My wedding had quite a few bumps along the way since we had toddlers in our wedding party, there was crying, yelling, and even lollipops stuck in hair (we can now laugh at that now) but Lilian managed to capture every moment will true elegance! We are beyond thrilled with her work and will definitely be using her again in the future!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Ellen · Married on 05/03/2014

Lilian was really great to work with, very flexible and reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lilian did wonderful job at our wedding...She had a lot of really good ideas when it came to location and backgrounds for photos and was very professional. We would definitely recommend her and use her again.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Liza · Married on 06/08/2013

Hands down, the best photographer we could have used for our wedding! Lilian is very personable and easy to communicate with. She listened to all of our questions and responded promptly. On the day of the wedding, she was prepared and kept things moving to be sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. At the ceremony and reception, she was extremely unobtrusive to the point that I didn’t even know she was there. Looking over the pictures though, I could see she was everywhere! She caught moments that we didn’t even get to see. Every time we look over the photos, I know we will be able to relive the joy and excitement of our wedding day thanks to Lilian.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Lila took the best wedding pictures! They came out amazing! So professional!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Tina · Married on 10/07/2011

Lilian is a wonderful photographer! She was so thorough with us in terms of asking questions and identifying what we expected out of our photos and she delivered exactly that. we are beyond pleased with our wedding photos! She is creative and thoughtful and captured the very best moments from our wedding day! I barely knew she was there. I still get so many compliments on our wedding photos! Her turn around time was very quick! I can't say enough about her professionalism and raw talent for wedding photography. She is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Laura · Married on 03/16/2013

Lilian is a very talented photographer. Her photos captured all the perfect moments of our wedding day and bring them back to life every time I look at them. I would use her again for any other type of event or private photo shoot.

Sent on 10/25/2013