Lili Bridals Reviews

Lili Bridals 5

leah · Married on 11/11/2007

2.8
      2.0

like shopping for a used car. they are your best friend until you've bought the dress, then they could care less. also, very pushy with overpriced accessories, etc, make you feel cheap when you think they're too much--which they were. i was able to buy prettier accessories, etc at much better prices just shopping around a little. my salesperson couldnt get my name right (leah), kept calling me leanne no matter how much i corrected her. just didn't feel very personal and wished i'd bought somewhere else...

Sent on 12/25/2007

sara · Married on 06/22/2008

2.4
      3.0
      3.0

My dress was beautiful and well tailored. The help was always too busy to really help me find what I needed. they were quick to not take responsibility for anything - from appointments to arrival dates

Sent on 10/01/2008

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

0.4
      0.5

This review is for everything about this shop except Maria.

I bought my wedding dress from this shop and it was an awful experience. They have very restricted policy and they only care about your money. I did not read the previous negative reviews before I go to this shop and among all wedding preparations this was the only one I regret. I cried on my last fitting and decided I have to write it since I don't want anyone else go through what I experienced.

At the second fitting the tailor who works for them was unhappy I lost weight which is obvious to me for a bride since she had to alter more even I paid over 400$ just for alterations and steaming before hand. I had to almost ask her 3 times to agree that the dress is not fitting me well and she gave me very unhappy look.

On the wedding day the dress was not fitting good. I had to keep fixing it which was annoying. The photographer offered me to steam it??? and remove all wrinkled fabrics from my photos later . Didn't I pay almost 2500$ to have a beautiful dress?

Bottom line, I just want to say that there are so many better shops who have less restrictions and will give you love and respect.

Sent on 09/11/2017