Lili Bridals Reviews

Lili Bridals 3
Lili Bridals 4
Lili Bridals 5

Elizabeth · Married on 12/04/2010

I went to this bridal shop because they were the only one in my area to have a trunk show for the Adele Wechsler eco-friendly dresses I was interested in. On each occasion that I was at the shop, I always had fantastic service from friendly employees. The shop itself is relatively small, but if you're looking for hard to find designers, they frequently have great trunk shows.

Also, their seamstress is amazing! I needed my dress shortened and the dress had complicated layers of different textured, special eco-friendly material and lace. She was able to shorten it in a way that looked as if the dress had never been touched!

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • Megan and Peter

Megan and Peter · Married on 06/27/2010

I LOVED my experience working with Lisa and her wonderful staff. My husband and I were the extremely lucky winners of the SoCal Dream Wedding Giveaway and I was honored to wear a Watters dress generously donated by Lili's. The staff completely took care of me and were attentive to every detail from dress selection to alterations...any moment that could have been scary for a soon-to-be bride was stress-free and fun. I was able to get my dress altered as well as pressed, services that they definitely didn't have to offer but did anyway. Lili Bridals also carries a wonderful selection of veils and accessories. I was able to pick out a gorgeous cathedral length veil and a headband made of silk and crystal that tied the whole look together perfectly. On my wedding day, I was so excited to wear my dress...I felt so beautiful and comfortable the entire night. I am so grateful for Lisa and her staff for making our wedding day truly a dream. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/10/2010

Christina · Married on 07/21/2007

Excellent service, wide variety of dresses, affordable prices....BEST EVER!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2008

shannon · Married on 07/01/2007

Lili's was the best place I found to buy my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. They were very professional. They have a wonderful woman who works there named Maria who is super helpful and as sweet as can be. Their seamstress Sonia is amazing. She will sew and tuck to the very last day if need be. They also have a huge selection of dresses and can order them in all sizes.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Rae · Married on 07/17/2015

After trying on about 40 dresses, we ended up at Lili Bridals. Just walking in the store I knew I had found the right place. The staff was attentive and helpful and sure enough, I found "the one"! The only hiccup I had was my dress came shorter than what I ordered, leaving my shoes showing. Once I brought this to the staffs attention, they sent an emergency email to the manufacturer and we had a new dress in 4 days. Of course I was stressed out because that was exactly a week prior to my wedding! But Sonia, the seamstress there, worked her butt off and had my alterations done and it was perfect when I went to pick it up the day before my wedding! Lisa was awesome too, always reassuring me that everything would be fine and not to worry; she would call me with updates as well to ease my mind. Overall, this place is great and has a wonderful selection of gorgeous gowns!

Sent on 07/22/2015

daniela · Married on 10/23/2010

I bought my Watters wedding gown at Lili for a very reasonable price. The staff is very helpful and there is a great selection of gowns and accessories to choose from.

My only criticisms are that because the seamstress is only there on the weekdays and it's hard to get there during work hours for a fitting with a full time job. Also, I bought a pair of shoes that I only tried on in the store with my gown before I realized they were uncomfortable and I couldn't return them. I now have a pair of unused wedding shoes:(

Sent on 11/09/2010

Cara · Married on 06/10/2011

I love my dress!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Patricia · Married on 11/04/2009

Excellent service!!!!Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...

Sent on 03/22/2010
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

I was very happy with this place with regards to finding my dress. It was the first place I went to (of 2 total, I cancelled the rest), and my dress ended up being the first dress I tried on. Additionally, I would not have tried it on except that Maryann who was helping me recommended I try it based on my body type and the pictures I had brought in based on what I wanted. Plus, if I understand correctly, this place is one of the only places in the area that sells this designer (Lusan Mandongus). I am generally not someone who makes decisions quickly. My husband was shocked :)
    The only thing I was not so happy with was the alterations. There was a small issue with the dress (the top was noticeably baggy) that they were really not able to come up with a good solution for. My mom, who to her credit is good at this stuff, ended up fixing it herself. However, despite that, when they found out I was unhappy with the result even after extra alterations, they were willing to meet with me the day before the wedding still to try and fix it (thank God that was not necessary). All in all, I recommend this place -- the people are helpful and genuinely nice.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Kari · Married on 08/17/2014

This is a lovely salon, very professional and a celebratory place to buy your dress. I absolutely LOVED my dress and they did a fantastic job on my fittings. I would recommend Lily Bridal without reservation.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Sasha · Married on 08/27/2011

Overall super pleased with my experience at Lili Bridal. Their seamstress was super helpful and nice. The sales girl I worked with was also really friendly and remembered me every time I came in. They also have a good selection of gowns. I would recommend this shop to others.

Sent on 03/23/2012
  • adriana

adriana · Married on 08/01/2008

Beautiful dresses and great asssitants that work there. Very reasonably priced. Where they get you is in the alterations, but then again every company does. Being so short, alterations weren't something I couldn't go with out. But the dress turned out perfectly and I couldn't have asked for anything more. The alterations on the veil were perfect and complimented my dress nicely. Nice family operated business...so you don't feel the pushiness or rudeness of the bigger chain stores

Sent on 08/19/2008

Stefanie · Married on 05/03/2008

Great Bridal Store! Amazing selection, and a fantastic and helpful staff. I could have bought my dress somewhere else, and I chose Lili's because I was made to feel so comfortable there. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 06/08/2008

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2012

Found a great dress here; staff was friendly but the prices were a little steep. I also wish the alterations lady was available on weekends.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Brandi · Married on 10/15/2010

I found my dream wedding dress here! It was the first bridal shop I went to and found exactly what I was looking for. I had visualized what type of dress I wanted, but of course it's much harder to find and pick out. Maria was extremely helpful in finding the perfect dress. I had picked several dresses and Maria did as well. I ended up choosing one of her selections - she really knew the type style that would fit well on me and that I would like. It was a gorgeous Paloma Blanca gown at reasonable price for such a quality gown. Alterations must be done there, which can get pricey, but is worth it - Sonia did an amazing job on making the gown fit like a glove, and fitting appointments were easy and stress-free. Highly recommend Lili Bridals - you don't need to look further!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

I happened to get really lucky here. The store was having a sample sale the week after Christmas. I ended up with the first dress I tried on, and I feel like I got a great deal. Maria, who sold me my dress, allowed me to wait in the dress until practically every female in my family showed up to give their opinion. The alterations were a bit pricey, but Sonia did an excellent job, so I guess it was worth it. This is a small store, and can get pretty crowded at times, but usually most of the staff is friendly and helpful.

Sent on 08/24/2008

Nallely · Married on 09/22/2017

Buying my wedding gown here was definitely an experience. I found my dress the first day thanks to Lisa. She was very helpful and made it fun and easy. I made a customization to my gown to make it more unique. I order by dressed in January, received in August and the it was incorrect. Every brides nightmare!! Lisa was not there on the day I went for my first fitting but Maria was quick to contact her about correcting the issue. I received my dress a week before the wedding in perfect condition and found the matching veil. Very Pleased overall!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Lili Bridals 6
    Lili Bridals 7

Anna · Married on 09/03/2006

Great dress, but turned out expensive for my budget with alterations and all extras.

Sent on 10/14/2008

3.8
      3.5

I purchased my dress from Lili Bridals. I went for a trunk show (Watters) and tried on the Mila gown, which I fell in love with. The sales consultant was helpful, but not overly friendly. I must say my experience at Lili Bridals was a much better experience than BHLDN (that was disappointing in that I felt rushed and neglected, instead of celebrated and attended to). At Lili the salon is cute and the staff is accommodating. Not an out-of-the-park experience service wise, but I did quite like their selection of dresses, and obviously found mine here so I am quite happy!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Alexis · Married on 09/18/2010

3.6
      3.0

I went to Lili's on the recommendation of another online review board. They have a nice selection of dresses for fair prices. My initial sales consultant pulled a great selection. Little too heavy on the sales pitch but I am happy with my choice. My only concern is they never seemed to know where my paperwork was and called me twice to tell me my dress had come in, even after I had received the first call and gone in to make my final payment. They also tried to talk me into ordering a larger size that I did not need. Luckily I stuck to my guns, my dress fit perfect with nothing but the bustle being put in needing to be done. I would have spent a fortune in alterations.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Reagan · Married on 06/11/2011

3.6
      3.5

I have very mixed reactions about Lili's. In agreement with other reviews I've read, Maria is wonderful. I seriously adore her. So nice, very professional, but friendly, and definitely knows her dresses. She is very good at figuring out what a bride wants and finding it. The selection is good. They also majorly accomodated me with my dress choice - due to a variety of reasons I was looking for a new dress with only 2.5 months to go until the wedding. Lazarro refused to rush order it that quickly so Lili's gave me the only tried on once before me sample, which I genuinely appreciate so much. Unfortunately, it was 8 sizes too big so I had a lot of alterations to go through. That is, sadly, where my experience with Lili's went down hill. First of all, I know much better seamstresses that charge a much better price. Second of all, I know much friendlier, nicer, more accomodating seamstresses. Third of all, I know seamstresses that don't screw up and try to blame it on the client 3 days before their wedding. All in all, the dress turned out beautifully and I am very thankful for Lili's. However, if you can, go to a different seamstress.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Sandra · Married on 10/02/2010

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Loved my dress but they are not open on saturdays for alterations. It made it hard to for me with my busy work schedule.

Sent on 10/12/2010

3.2
      3.0

Lili Bridals had a decent shop and decent selection. I was lucky enough to go to a trunk show there and was assisted by a representative of the designer who was great. My other visits there, the salespeople didn't seem so interested.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2007

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

Although I loved the dress I got a Lilis, sometimes the service wasn't that great. It's a very small boutique and often there aren't enough ladies helping the customers and when they are helping you they tend to have a bit of a snobby edge. I also felt like I paid too much for my dress after I shopped around a little more (do that BEFORE you buy the dress that you love, I'm an idiot and didn't). But I don't feel like I got totally ripped off b/c once I bought the dress they were very helpful. The quality of the dresses is great and they do have a pretty good selection. My alterations were VERY expensive and I felt alittle uneasy about paying more than $500 dollars for it but apparently that price isn't unheard of. Overall I'd say it was a good experience not great but it could have been worse.

Sent on 03/07/2008
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 07/28/2007

2.0

This little boutique in San Fernando Valley has a great selection of low to high-end gowns. It also has a great selection of bridesmaid dresses, making it a great one-stop shop. If you have a lot of time before your wedding (like 9 months+), I would recommend stopping by to check out this place. However, if you are pressed for time like I was (~5 months), I would not recommend it. My dress and my bridesmaid dresses arrived 3 weeks later than was originally planned due to the designers fault (not Lili Bridal). However, I was upset that Lili Bridal made no attempt to expedite shipping from the designer to make up for this lost time. I was furious to find out that my dresses were coming via GROUND SHIPPING (8-10 business days) and not OVERNIGHT SHIPPING when I was just 3 weeks out from my wedding. My dress was fitted/altered just one week before my wedding and my bridesmaids had to take their dresses to their local cleaners to get their dresses altered just days before the wedding.

All in all, I was happy with my dress and my bridesmaid dresses but not at all with the service. I did not have a lot of time to deal with sloppy business practices that seem to be the norm at this store. If you are a flexible person that doesn't mind lateness, you should be fine here. However, if you are a control freak like me, steer clear!

Sent on 10/28/2007