Lights Out Entertainment Reviews

15 | Marathon, FL

15 Reviews for Lights Out Entertainment

Tara · Married on 03/16/2019

I've used Lights Out Entertainment at every major event. They've been pleasant, professional and on time. Lights Out Entettainment can read a crowd and know the right music to play and when to play it to keep the crowd up, moving and singing along! I've already booked Lights Out Entertainment for a November 2018 event and my own March 2019 wedding. If you're looking for a great DJ book Lights Out, you'll love them!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Lights out entertainment was so amazing at my wedding. They kept the party going and everyone was dancing the entire night. Could not thank them enough for a job well done!! Also used their photo booth service and It was so fun. My guest enjoyed taking drunk photos and I am looking forward to seeing them . Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Ryan was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We contacted him last minute for our August 26 wedding and he was more than happy to accommodate our needs. From Setting up him as a vendor to the big day was seamless. Played everything we asked for and more. Songs that kept people on dance floor and made those that don't normally shake it , shake it! I would hire Ryan/ light out entertainment again and again for my events! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Harry · Married on 07/22/2017

Very excellent showed up early, stayed late excellent value, very respectful definitely recommend

Sent on 08/14/2017

Eric · Married on 07/04/2017

They were great to work with from the first call to the end of our night. Made our night so much fun. Keep our party going.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Alayna · Married on 05/27/2017

Lights Out Entertainment is great! You can't go wrong - they will make the night so much fun!!!

Denise · Married on 05/01/2017

Lights out entertainment is a great choice for your DJ! I've used them for my annual event three years in a row now. They are prompt and professional, can accommodate any special requests you may have for music and really know how to interact with your crowd.

Sara · Married on 04/15/2017

If you’re dreaming of a wedding where the guests just stand around the dance floor pretending to dance and only half enjoying the music that’s on, then Ryan is not for you  He was more than we hoped for. He works with you to make sure he plays the music you’re hoping for and definitely delivers. We wanted an upbeat, FUN wedding where all of our family and friends had no choice but to dance, and he gave us exactly what we asked for. The music was great and he was so easy to communicate with. Ryan went above and beyond and helped make our wedding night the best night of our lives. We highly recommend Ryan to anyone looking in the Florida Keys!

Drenda · event on: 03/27/2017

Ryan can make your event lots of fun and has a great selection of music for all ages.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Jill · Married on 02/04/2017

Ryan and his team are great to work with and very accommodating to special requests and customizations. We will use Lights Out Entertainment again for our annual special event and highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Dianne · Married on 12/04/2016

I have attended multiple events with Lights out Entertainment and have been very pleased with his work. Ryan is easily able to adjust his entertainment geared to any age group or event. He is very respectful of his audience and the needs of the facility he works out of. He is truly an asset to the entertainment venue. He is well spoken and has always done a marvelous job for me as an MC for our Community Tree Lighting that has children's dance and singing performances and he handles this with ease. Highly recommend Ryan for any music, DJ or MC needs.

Krista · Married on 11/12/2016

Ryan with Lights Out Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was so helpful and responsive through emails. He answered all of my questions and even swung by rehearsal to make sure the music was on point! My planner said the day of he offered to help with anything the needed and even helped with setting the tables. He really went above and beyond!! Everyone made comments about how great of a DJ he was. He played a variety of music and kept the party going!! He Was very interactive and funny with the guests and got them involved which was fun! Definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • F

Franco · Married on 05/23/2015

We've used Lights Out Entertainment for weddings and for numerous events, and they always are the shining star of the party. From great music selections, special requests, lighting, prop/photo booths and other tailored offerings, they're one of the best in the industry. Always friendly, and always delivering above expectations.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ray · Married on 05/16/2015

I loved lights out entertainment at my wedding 4 years ago. So much so that I will be using them again this upcoming Labor Day for my second marriage. The first one didn't work out, but it sure did make finding the Labor Day DJ a piece of cake. Definitely recommend

Gerard · Married on 07/08/2017