92 Reviews for Lights Out Entertainment DJ Service

Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)
Karaoke (1)

Mike went above and beyond to make sure to make our special event wonderful! He gets to know you so he matches what he has to offer with our personality and what we want. Additionally he is very kind and humble. He knows how to throw a party and make adjustments as needed and had some nice added touches to make it very special...a night to remember. Mike is the one you will want. Thank you Mike...you’re the best!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Mike was fantastic through the entire process. He made planning easy and was always responsive. The ceremony and reception musoc was perfect.

Profile Picture Graham, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Awesome job .. had everyone up damcing .. played all requests .. made our daughters wedding day extra special .. THANK YOU !!!

Profile Picture Sheri , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome to work with! He was very patient and so kind! He got the party going and kept everyone involved the whole night! He knew just the right music to play and we had an amazing night!! Although as the brides and us being very busy all night, we missed a few of our favorite songs, but so glad he played them!! I would chose Mike a million times over again and recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Faith, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Mike did an AMAZING job at our wedding last weekend! In preparing for the big day Mike and I communicated through email- he always responded right away. Professionalism was 100%. We met up only a few times to discuss details- this was very convenient since planning a wedding and meetings can be overwhelming. Lights Out Entertainment makes it easy to request songs with their online portal. We had the ability to prepare as many songs as we wanted for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc. Mike visited my venue multiple times to make sure of the layout preparation and setup. Once the big day arrived things went SO smoothly. My husband and I arrived at the venue after cocktail hour and Mike found us right away. We were about to welcome the party and I had a slight moment- he immediately found me a drink without even asking- clutch. As soon as the party started it did..not..stop! The dance floor was overflowing with guests- the music was always on point. Before the dancing even started Mike made his way around to my guest's tables and got to know them- and even made sure some had a designated driver. I would recommend this service to anyone and everyone looking for a perfect reception. DJ Mike- hats off to you!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Mike! He was absolutely amazing! His experience in the field does not go unnoticed. He was communicative, flexible and easy to work with. He was always willing to talk via phone, email or in person. At times, he would even reach out to check-in. He is able to read a crowd better than anyone I have ever encountered and he adds a personal touch to the reception (which was very important to us). He did both our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. He was prompt with the timelines and was able to keep the dance floor full all night! WE EVEN PLAYED THUNDERSTRUCK! I could not be more pleased with our wedding day. His service and knowledge of music/dj-ing are impeccable. I will recommend Lights Out Entertainment to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

Michael is the best! He went out of his way to accommodate us. Throughout the whole process, he was more than willing to meet with us several times to make sure everything was just right. He was more than willing to purchase music that wasn't already in his catalog so that we could have the music we wanted. That included special songs for our 4 year old son. I found it was easy to maneuver and pick songs using his online playlist software. Our wedding had a racing theme and Michael matched the wedding party by wearing his checkered flag tie along with the groomsmen. Michael made sure he was available for the wedding rehearsal. The day of the wedding turned out great. Michael was a wonderful MC and DJ. He personally took me and my bride's food orders and made sure we got our food. He went out of his way to greet each table of guests personally. Everybody had fun. I'm not a dancer but had fun dancing to his music! Michael is the best and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier. We were impressed with Michael on day one. He is easy to get ahold of and quick to return messages. He is attentive to not only the bride and groom's needs, but to all the wedding guests. He went and talked with every table while they were waiting to be dismissed to the buffet. He was not only distracting them from thinking about when their turn would be to get food, but he asked what kind of music they like to help give him an idea of which songs from my play if possible list he should play. He even downloaded some of my 4 year old son's favorite songs and let him press the button to play one of them during the reception. He also was able to attend our wedding rehearsal and play the ceremony music to help us out with timing of the ceremony. Michael met with us several times throughout the year to make sure we were doing ok with the wedding planning and offering help with whatever we needed. I would highly recommend Lights Out Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I am the mother of the bride and I have to say Michael was excellent in every way!! From the moment I met him to the ceremony he was gracious, professional, attentive, and kept the wedding on target and lots of fun. Would recommend him totally

Profile Picture Jerry, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!! Cannot recommend DJ Mikey enough. He was so easy to talk to and work with, made the whole process go smoothly from start to finish. Getting married is stressful and expensive enough as is, you should not have to deal with vendors trying to upsell you or adding to your stress! Michael was so professional and courteous, and listened to what WE wanted and envisioned for our day. Even though we booked almost a year in advance, Michael was always there if we needed him, returning emails immediately and taking care of any road blocks along the way. Not sure our wedding would have been as amazing with anyone else there by our side. So glad we chose him and hope you do too!

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In our search for a wedding DJ last spring, we had a tough time initially deciding. Then a friend recommended Lights Out and we couldn't have been happier with our decision! Mike, our DJ, took the initiative to set up his own meeting with the event planner at our reception venue. He met with us as well to discuss our tastes in music and how he could incorporate our preferences but also throw a good party. Every step of the way, Mike was helpful and there for us! He was very patient as we navigated planning a wedding! We received so many compliments for our music at the wedding. My favorite part was having all the cocktail hour and dinner music only be by bands my husband and I have seen live together - it made for an extra special evening!

Profile Picture Janice, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Mikey was our wedding DJ from Light Out Entertainment and we couldn't be happier that he was our DJ. He was very thorough in preparing for our wedding and his website allowed us to customize the playlist for our event. He was even able to help us edit our first dance songs to be the perfect length. Mike kept the evening running smoothly and took time to learn the wedding party names before introductions. We through a few curveballs at Mike with last second requests to end the evening and he was more than accommodating. He also took some great pictures and video during the evening which gave us another perspective on our wedding. We are so thankful that Mikey was our DJ and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I have always said that the DJ will make or break your wedding reception and you should
not cut corners when it comes to this! We had DJ Mikey and he went way above and beyond and edited part of the song for the father/daughter dance! I have to say WE HAD THE BEST AND IT WAS A BLAST!! Thank You so much!!!

Photo for Lights Out Entertainment DJ Service Review - Great times dancing with MOH
Photo for Lights Out Entertainment DJ Service Review - The lighting is great for the dance floor!
Photo for Lights Out Entertainment DJ Service Review - Shoely Wed game was so much fun!! Lots of laughs! The light
Profile Picture Shelby, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JT was fantastic to work with! Lights Out Entertainment has a client portal that easily allows you to enter information regarding the wedding and pick songs from their huge selection. This portal made the entire process so easy. It even allows you to send a link to friends and family ahead of time so they can request specific songs. JT coordinated the entire night and did a great job ensuring things ran smoothly. The dance floor was crowded the whole night and everyone had a great time. At mid-night when the last song was done playing people were chanting "One last song!" People stated it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that is highly attributed to how well JT did.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaimie, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had JT as our DJ for our wedding and reception and he went way beyond what we could even ask for! He was extremely professional and knowledgeable during every step of the process. The entire experience was pleasant on all levels exceeding all expectations of what we asked for in a DJ. I would highly recommend JT to everyone needing services such as these.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the privilege of working with DJ Mikey this weekend!
I was very impressed by his stage presence and how he interacted with the wedding party. I have worked with many DJs and was blown away in a good way. He was also extremely professional.
I would suggest him and Lights Out Entertainment to anyone looking for a top notch DJ. You can't go wrong here!

Profile Picture Chole, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married in a historic building in downtown Indianapolis and held our ceremony and reception at the same venue. We wanted to have great sound quality for our ceremony and we wanted to make our reception super fun! We were referred to DJ Mikey via word-of-mouth, and after meeting with him about 6-8 weeks before our wedding, we knew he was the right fit for the job!

In meeting with him before the big day, we were able to talk through specific songs for set parts of the ceremony and reception, including pre-wedding music, processional, recessional, grand introduction, cake cutting, father-bride dance, etc. Having these specific pieces decided ahead of time was really helpful in ensuring our wedding vision came to fruition. There was an interactive, online portal that we used to help input and change these songs and there were also lists for "must play" and "do not play," which were really helpful! Speaking with DJ Mikey allowed us to share our vision with him and he was able to get a feel for the event we wanted to create!

In the planning stage of our wedding, DJ Mikey was really organized and very prompt with communication! He was in contact with our pastor and photographer before the event and did a great job of communicating with both us and them to make everything seamless. He is very eager to please and do everything in his power to make the couple as happy as possible!

DJ Mikey was prompt, courteous, professional, and SUPER FUN! He executed the entire ceremony and reception perfectly. We liked that he had a big, strong presence when he needed to be on the microphone, but he also was able to disappear and set the vibe for dancing and entertainment. He never once made the event about himself, and fulfilled the perfect ancillary role to make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Trent, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING!! DJ Mike was awesome! Everyone LOVED the music he played! He spent much time (months prior to the wedding) doing research, emailing us, and making sure he had everything exactly the way we wanted it. Not only that, but occasionally throughout our wedding, he actually took the time to come up to my husband and I and ask if we were enjoying ourselves, or wanted to change anything, or even needing anything to drink! I was so impressed!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My wedding was October 29, 2016 (yes I'm very behind). I have nothing but good things to say about DJ Mikey and his company. Mikey was awesome, he listened to everything I wanted and did exactly what I asked. If you are looking for a DJ, this is the place to use. Not only did we have a great time, but we have made a friend in DJ Mikey as well!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Mike from Lights Out was literally a dream to work with. He did everything we asked, helped us with suggestions, met us in person for meetings, and kept our party up and going. He's definitely a sweet and caring individual who loves his job and is amazing at it! We couldn't of been happier.

Profile Picture Emma, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JT was absolutely on his game! He communicates well, very helpful in suggestions and very aware of what the people will like. I recommend him without blinking any eye!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Michael was so good to us! He made appointments to have phone calls and video calls with us up until just a few days before the wedding! He was more than accommodating when my dad asked to change our Father/Daughter dance the week of the wedding and he made everything flow so well! He made our reception even more personal with the added touch of our little "love story" that he wrote after talking with us and learning about our history.
We have nothing but great things to say about DJ Mike from Lights Out Entertainment! We're so glad he was part of our big day and made our wedding the party of the year! ;) Thanks, DJ Mike and Lights Out Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jeffy T and Lights Out Entertainment went above and beyond to make every detail of our special day absolutely amazing. I can't imagine anyway it could have been better. From start to finish it was memorable, spectacular, and one hell of a party. Thanks so much for everything

Profile Picture Stefan, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did an awesome job at my wedding! Great people that treat you like you're apart of family.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JT Miner with Lights Out Entertainment is hands down the best DJ! He is everything we hoped for and more. From first contact until the end of the big day, JT is there for you.

Any meeting and every contact with him, he never rushes you. He is more than happy to explain how everything works, answers every question you have, and even suggests ideas.

JT made a wall monogram for our reception and it was totally us and exactly what we wanted. The uplighting he provided really helped in making the venue extra special and exciting. JT played the music we asked for and was able to read the guests to play what was needed to get them on the floor.

JT is professional, personable, and just an all around great guy. He really does go above and beyond to make your day perfect and is well worth every penny spent.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews