Lights Camera DJs Reviews

190 | Milford, CT

190 Reviews for Lights Camera DJs

Christina · Married on 05/30/2018

My guests said this was the best wedding they had been to and it had a lot to do with the dj. The dance floor was full all night long. Guests even wanted to contact them for their playlist! Everyone had been so great from the beginning. They helped make my wedding everything I had pictured and more

Sent on 06/15/2018

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2018, but I met Brandon (who would be our DJ/MC) when my mother and I went to our first wedding show. The minute we walked into the main room, Brandon greeted us with enthusiasm and a bright smile. After talking to him, my mom and I knew that we had to have Brandon there on my wedding day. And the minute my now husband walked into the room to meet Brandon for the first time, they hit it off right away talking about a band they both like. My husband said right then that he knew why we had chosen to go with Brandon and he whole-heartedly agreed with the choice. It was meeting Brandon that made the decision for us to go with Lights, Camera, DJ for our music and we could not have been happier. Brandon is a master of his craft. He’s so engaging, enthusiastic, and generally just wonderful. We could not have asked for a better person to get our guests dancing and make sure everyone was having fun.
    We decided to use Lights, Camera, DJ for our photos as well. My husband and I are so glad that we did. My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken, but our photographer, Jen, made it so comfortable and easy. Jen is an absolute sweetheart and a godsend. The day of the wedding, she was more than just a photographer, she was a jack-of-all-trades! Jen put my veil on so that we wouldn’t ruin my hair. She rebustled my dress when it fell while I was dancing. She even pulled out some safety pins and pinned it after it fell the fifth or sixth time. Jen also made sure that the girls and guys knew their order for walking into the church which she texted to the photographer that was at the church, because I was the only one with the list. And even as she did all these other things, Jen took the most amazing pictures!
    With Jen, Brandon and the Lights, Camera, DJ family we felt as though they were friends not just people there to do a job. Jen, Brandon and the others went above and beyond for us and for that we are truly grateful!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Words can’t even describe how amazing this company was to work with. They answer questions every step of the way and are always ready to help. Planning an outdoor ceremony with a tented reception in May is always a risk and when it ended up pouring on our wedding day we were so afraid that it would take away from the day. Duane and his team told us not to worry and they did not disappoint. Duane took care of care of changing the ceremony set up last minute and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night, no one even noticed the rain. All of our guests still talk about the wedding and how awesome Duane was. To say we recommend this company is an understatement, They saved our day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Leanna · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of working with the staff at Lights Camera DJs! From the moment we met with Duane he understood our vision and to say that he made it in to a reality would be an understatement. We did not stop getting compliments about the atmosphere of our wedding and how much fun everyone had. This was all thanks to Duane and Brandon who had our guests dancing from the time they walked in and all through the night! I highly recommend them to any couple looking to have a fun, upbeat, unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

I highly recommend having Lights camera djs for events. I have nothing but great things to say about this company. The money is so worth it and more. We had so much fun at our wedding. Duane and DJ Mikey helped my family and friends have such a good time. Made my family feel so happy by playing my cultures music as well. Everything was so organized. Thank you guys so much again!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Dayton · Married on 04/20/2018

My wife and I used LCDJ for our spring wedding in 2018. We were very impressed with the professionalism from the office administrators, Duane, our DJ (Brandon), and photographer (Jen).

They were on top of everything from start to finisher. Brandan and Jen even stayed much later than they were scheduled in order to make our night one that we wouldn't forget. I would highly recommend using any of LCDJs services for your future event!

Thank you LCDJ!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Janet · Married on 04/13/2018

I recently was just married. We hired light camera dj and Justin was our MC. He did a fabulous job from start to finish. He played all our favorite music and he also got EVERYONE dancing. My family and friends had a fabulous time all because of Justin. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Adam · Married on 04/07/2018

If we could give Lights Camera DJ more than 5 stars we would! They truly made the wedding! Duane and his team did an amazing job keeping the program moving throughout the night, keeping my wife and I in the loop with everything that was going on and most importantly they made our night stress free. I can't count the amount of compliments that we received about the music, they really know how to work a crowd and get everyone moving and having a good time. We saw family members that we NEVER would have thought would be dancing out on the dance floor having the times of their lives. Everything about their service, from their price, communication, organization, professionalism, and quality were top notch. We do not have a single complaint or regret about booking them, don't settle for anything less than LCDJ, they are really the gold standard.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

Lights camera DJS was the BEST investment of our wedding!!! We used them for DJ and for our photobooth. They were absolutely amazing. The songs were perfect and exactly what we wanted. They worked with us to really display the vision we were going for. We also purchased the animated monogram which was AMAZING! we had a beauty and the beast themed wedding and it showed our names, the enchanted rose, and a gold plated belle and beast. We received numorous compliments on this monogram. You can tell how passionate they are for what they do and just how hard they work. Duane himself reached out to give condolences to myself and my grandmother as my grandfather passed away shortly before the wedding. Wonderful people. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/16/2018

Duane, Jen, Brandon and the ENTIRE team at Lights, Camera, DJs made our wedding day exceptional. Everyone expects that their wedding day is going to be memorable, but this was beyond that. From the moment we met with Duane, I knew that this process was going to be seamless. His team was on top of EVERYTHING. They always responded in a timely manner, did everything in their power to help me and assist with anything I needed, and were there through every step of the process. The wedding itself was unbelievable. Duane and Brandon were both interactive with the guests and there were always people on the dance floor. Jen captured every memorable moment on camera. Again, I would HIGHLY recommend Lights, Camera, DJs for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/09/2018

I literally can't say enough about Lights, Camera, DJ's and how perfect they made our special day!! Starting back from our first consultation, they made planning leading up to our big day effortless! We had the absolute pleasure of having Duane himself DJ and MC our wedding. I have had multiple guests compliment how great he was; one even saying, and I quote "he is the best DJ I have ever seen." Duane worked the crowd, was super attentive to our needs, and carried the night effortlessly playing the perfect music to keep the dance floor packed! He even threw in a surprise song at the end that spoke to us personally, an amazing ending to an already perfect night! We also utilized the photo booth service which everyone loved! The props were amazing and the attendant was professional and fun! Overall, Duane and Lights, Camera, DJ's made our night one will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend them across the board, in fact, you'd be a fool not to use them!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

I cannot even begin to think about what a pleasure it was to work with LCD for our wedding. From the quick response to our original inquiry, they were nothing but one of the most upstanding businesses I have ever encountered. Our first meeting with Duane is so informative yet relaxed, we immediately felt that we had found our DJ. Now, we put ALOT of thought on the music we wanted at our reception and included a pretty lengthy list, and we were not disappointed. All of our must plays( and none of our do not plays) were included. DJ Michael and MC Justin were so much fun to have for our day, but aside from that, they were 2 of the nicest people I have ever met. They seamlessly worked with our other vendors to ensure that there was no added stress for us. When I say everyone told us how good the music was, I mean EVERYONE said it. Having our wedding be the type of party where there was always someone on the dance floor was a main criteria and lights, camera, djs is just the people to deliver- they truly are the perfect vendor for your needs. Thank you guys, you made our day so special.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2017

We can't say enough about Lights Camera DJs! We worked closely with Duane throughout the planning process and he was amazing!! Between his flexible hours to meet with us, to his awesome personality... we felt like we were working with a friend instead of another vendor. He was instantly comfortable with us, which in turn made us very comfortable with him. He made sure to take his time and get to know us as a couple and the people we are instead of gathering just the basic details for that day. Everyone LOVED the music and he was able to help us plan when and how to get the wide variety of songs we had listed as "must have songs", while keeping everyone excited and dancing. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else handling the entertainment on our big day... we 100% made the best choice when we picked this company!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2017

Lights, Camera DJs was a pleasure to work with! From our initial meeting to our final meeting they were so professional and responsive and went above and beyond to make our wedding special! Duane was a pleasure to work with and made the entire process so easy! He made amazing suggestions and when the day came for our wedding we did not have to worry about a thing! He was so flexible - he even helped out our best men who changed up their speech at the last minute to make their speeches perfect, adding in some music they inquired about at the last minute! Lights, Camera DJs make it happen and we could not think of a better DJ for any event!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Danelen · Married on 11/24/2017

Highly recommend! Before finding Lights/Cameras/DJs, I had spoken with a few other DJs over the phone and didn’t realize how hard it was to vibe with a DJ until I called Duane from Lights/Cameras/DJs. We instantly clicked and I knew immediately I was in good hands. Duane and his team are aaaaamazing. There are literally no other words.

We ordered the MC+DJ package which I also highly recommend - it was a huge relief to not have to worry about anything because Duane as our MC had it handled. Brandon was awesome with the music - this duo was perfect together. We received many compliments regarding the music. Duane was also there to help with anything we needed throughout the reception - he also made sure my husband and I were fed !! He was awesome.

We also had their photo booth at our wedding - it was a HUGE hit ! Everyone loved it and I was happy to hear it went extremely smoothly. Our attendant was great with the guests. It was nice to receive the book of photos afterwards - it was fun to go through the pictures right away after the wedding.

Highly highly recommend - Duane and his team at Lights/Cameras/DJs will not disappoint they are the best in the industry !!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

The team at Lights, Camera, DJs. took our wedding to the next level. They were easy to work with, very accommodating and knowledgeable. I was confident that they had the technology and expertise to create a fun and memorable wedding experience. I recommend hiring both a DJ and MC so that you have non-stop coverage. That service is worth the money. I received countless complements on the Music and MC service that was provided. People were impressed by the song selection and all I had to do as a bride was provide high level guidance as to what we were looking for. So happy to have found a DJ team that was able to capture the vibe we were looking for with such little direction. If you are looking for a fun team that will make your wedding an event that your friends and family will talk about for weeks to come, look no further.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kolbe · Married on 10/14/2017

Using Lights Camera DJs was the absolute best decision we made. We met with our MC and provided a list of songs we knew we wanted to hear. Our DJ and MC did the rest. They filled out the night’s playlist with songs we loved, but most importantly they could read the room! It was like magic, as if they knew just what song was needed to get people dancing. Even people I never thought would dance were out there. Throughout the night guests of all ages were coming up and saying things like, “this DJ is amazing,” or, “every time I try to leave the dance floor another great song comes on! These guys are great!” We also had a photo booth with LIghts Cameras DJs and that was equally a success. The attendant for the booth was amazingly professionally and personable. I think we have a picture of each of the 150 guests because the booth was more of an experience for guests than just a place to have photos. In short, choose Lights Cameras DJs. They will make your party exactly what you hope it will be. They make the entire experience as easy as it can be. They did all the work and we simply enjoyed the night and listened to all the compliments about the wedding. Lights Cameras DJs are a literal must have for your wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

Lights Camera DJs was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding besides our venue. Duane Wuane and Jennifer Dougan are two of the most amazing people we've ever met. We immediately felt comfortable and relaxed in their presence when we saw them at a Bridal Expo. We felt like we knew them our whole lives. Even though our wedding is over, our friendship is not. The photography during our engagement shoot was so fun and a great ice breaker for us all to meet. We knew that Jenn was going to take amazing pictures on our wedding day. Her bubbly personality and easy going spirit allowed us to have a care free wedding day. Duane knows his stuff!! He helped us picking our music when we were unsure of what to choose. He told us to make sure we chose the music that defines our relationship and our love, not just to pick songs to please others. Anytime we had questions and emailed them, we got immediate responses. Lights Camera DJs' sincerity and genuine nature helped us build a lifelong relationship with them. We will use them and their amazing crew whenever possible. We had many friends and family that were present at our wedding that requested information for their services. We wish the night never ended because it was truly magical and perfect. TRUST ME- DO NOT LOOK ELSEWHERE! :) Lasting love to LCDJs. xo

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Choosing LCDJs for our DJ/MC & photography needs for our wedding last month was by far the BEST & EASIEST decision we made throughout our wedding planning journey. We’re blown away with their attention to detail, professionalism, quality of work, timeliness, & responsiveness. Duane made sure the whole night went smoothly. Everything went exactly as it was supposed to go thanks to him & his staff who were full of energy & had our guests dancing the whole night. We rec’d several texts from our guests telling us how great the DJ, MC, & music was. Thank you for keeping us dancing & partying the whole night & for making our wedding unforgettable. Jen was our incredible photographer. Arrived on time & immediately went to work. She was efficient with our time & got all of our “must have” pictures. Jen posed us in ways that felt natural, nothing was forced or uncomfortable, resulting in fantastic pictures. We rec’d “sneak peek” photos by the time we got back from our honeymoon & the rest of the high quality photos just 1 month after our wedding! We rec’d SEVERAL pictures & there’s not 1 we dislike. We are SO impressed with how they turned out & the quality of her work. We definitely will be using Jen in the future for other photography needs. In regards to the photo booth: our guests, young & old, LOVED this! LCDJ’s provided several props & made a scrapbook with a copy of every photo strip taken! We’ve been to several weddings with photo booths & can honestly say that the props & quality of the photo strips LCDJ’s had is far superior than anything else we’ve seen. If you are a bride or groom that want you & your guests to dance the night away & if it’s important to you to have beautiful, timeless, classic pictures to look back on for the rest of your life, you’ve found your people! Can’t say enough great things about this company & will continue to recommend to our friends. Thanks for delivering high quality services to us on our most important day.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Brendan as our DJ and we also got a photo booth from Lights, Camera, Dj's. I could not even began to explain how amazing they were. Brendan did an amazing job with the music, I have never seen more people dance at a wedding!! Everyone had a blast and the photo booth was just so much fun to see the pictures the next day. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone and would use them again for another event.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding was on September 23,2017. Duane was the MC and the DJ of the night! He was fantastic from start to finish!! The whole process went smooth and he was able to meet all our needs! He played the best music and had everyone dancing all night! Must do the photo booth! It provides the best memories! Best DJ ever!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Best night ever. Michael had the guests dancing the ENTIRE night. I also worked with the team prior to the wedding to play a recording of my grandfather (who had passed) singing.... it brought my grandmother and many other family members to tears and I cannot thank them enough for that special moment. I cannot say enough about Lights Camera DJ!

Sent on 09/19/2017

grace · Married on 09/16/2017

Lights Camera DJs were amazing for my wedding!! I literally couldn't get my guests off the dance floor starting during dinner music and everyone that attended the wedding had so much fun. Justin as the MC was great, not only did I have an odd request to announce my college football game score but he also went above and beyond by playing the fight song and other college related songs. Everyone on this team was professional and easy to work with even with last minute changes to song requests and even our bridal party line ups. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or any event you would need a DJ. Excellent choice of music and overall vibe with the uplighting and photo booth. I would give 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Anthony · Married on 09/15/2017

My wife and I used Lights Camera DJs for our wedding and they did an amazing job. They were professional, easy and fun to work with throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day as well. Brandon was our MC and he got everyone up and enjoying the dance floor. He was awesome. I would recommend to anyone to get the photo booth because it was a huge hit with our guests and we got some great photos from it.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Alessandra · Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we went wth Lights Camera DJ's for our Photography and DJ services at the wedding. After or first meeting with Duane, we instantly felt comfortable and knew that we would be in good hands. Throughout the whole process, the entire team was so helpful and quick to respond to all of our questions. Our DJ's were professional, kept the crowd engaged and had everyone dancing. Jen, our photographer, was beyond amazing and went above and beyond. She not only took great pictures, but she had an "emergency kit" and was able to repair my matron of honors dress before the ceremony. All in all we had a wonderful experience from start to finish and can't thank everyone enough who helped our wedding go off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/17/2017