Lightly Sweetened Reviews

5 | Boston, MA

5 Reviews for Lightly Sweetened

Aicha · Married on 11/25/2016

I had the pleasure of attending one of the events that Lightly Sweetened hosted. It was my Aunt’s surprise 40th birthday party and they did a tremendous job at making her feel amazing on her special day. The venue was very elegant, the colors, the cake, and the centerpieces seamlessly added to the look that we had envisioned. There was even a photographer there to capture all the wonderful moments, you barely even noticed him walking around snapping photos of the guests, he truly fit right in. Food was provided and it was truly delicious. Cyndi, the owner, made sure that everything was perfect for this night. She was a good communicator and had affordable pricing for the things we asked for. Her staff consists of family members and close friends who are very professional. I would like to thank everyone at Lightly Sweetened for making my Aunts event amazing. I will be using this service in the future!

If you’re looking for a service to make all your event needs come true whether it’s a wedding, baby shower or birthday party Lightly Sweetened is there to support you.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Cyndi's service was amazing! Her attention to detail really made the event special. A wonderful Job I do recommend.

Amira · Married on 11/15/2016

Cyndi's service was amazing! Her attention to detail is what made the event so special. I recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lightly sweetened did a fabulous job. I was truly in awe of the final result and the craftsmanship displayed. I whole heartedly recommend lightly sweetened!!

Cinique · Married on 08/19/2016

Amazing experience I have no complaints. Cyndi was an amazing host and the party went spectacular

Sent on 08/01/2016