LightBooth Reviews

9 | Denver, CO

9 Reviews for LightBooth

Lightbooth was great! I loved the layout they made for my pictures. The booth itself was great and I loved how open it was. They had a lot of props and the lightbooth attendant was fantastic.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Loved having LightBooth at my wedding! Our guests loved the props and the pictures turned out great! Also loved the "open air" idea of the booth where we could fit a bunch of people in. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/15/2014

Lightbooth was a pleasure to work with. The design they cam up with for the print layouts was gorgeous, and they were professional and fun. Charlie was always available to answer any silly questions I had, and our guests loved taking photos and videos (so did we). Thanks Lightbooth!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Haley · event on: 02/07/2014

This team is amazing! We had a father/ daughter dance for a private company and it was a total hit! Very professional, dressed nicely, amazing props, backgrounds to fit all types of occasions. We will definitely be using these gentlemen in the future seeing as they have been the best phootbooth company we have worked with. Thank you so much guys! It was truly a blast and well worth the money!

Sent on 03/01/2014

LightBooth was the perfect addition to our wedding. They really added a lot of energy to the reception, and everyone has been sharing and commenting on the photos on Facebook since the event. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a photo booth for their wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Kristin · event on: 01/25/2014

I had a very unusual event with a challenging set up and time line. Lightbooth was professional, flexible and responsive! I really appreciate all they did to make our unique event a success.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Morgan · Married on 01/01/2014

LightBooth was the hit of the party! My guests are still talking about how much fun it was. The quality of the photos they take is amazing. The whole booking process was really easy and they are very professional, timely, and reliable. They even helped me design a custom logo that went on all the prints. These guys are hands down the best photo booth in Denver.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Laurie · event on: 12/20/2013

The concept of a photo booth is not a new one so when I heard we were having one at our holiday party, I was excited but thought I knew what to expect. Boy, was I wrong! LightBooth takes the photo booth to another level. With super fun people managing the booth who encourage engagement, to awesome props, to a technological and quality aspect I've never seen before, makes these guys a must at your next event!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Anna Schneider · Married on 03/08/2019

Really good quality, made night even more memorable

They were very kind, patient and helpful - not to mention great quality photos! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2019