Light up the Sound Reviews

66 Reviews for Light up the Sound

1 User photo

Light up the Sound 1

Todd · event on: 05/11/2014

Light Up The Sound is the preferred and sole lighting and stage production company for the nations #1 Bob Seger Tribute Band - Lookin' Back. Josh Fitting (CEO) is the most accomodating video and lighting service provider I have had the pleasure of working with in my years working in "Tributesville". Lookin' forward to the next time! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • User4920663 · event on: 03/27/2015

Josh was great to work with and made the party very lively. Great job, we'll definitely be calling him back for our next event.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Tracey · event on: 07/11/2015

Josh's company provided karaoke equipment for my daughter's graduation party. Every email was answered promptly. Everything happened exactly as I was told it would. The equipment was very user friendly and of excellent quality. The staff who delivered/set up/picked up the equipment were very friendly, approachable and competent. The cost was reasonable. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. If you have singers in your group, karaoke is a great way to keep your event energized and fun.

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • I

Isla · event on: 08/09/2015

I highly recommend this vendor. Light Up the Sound has done many events in my community which is how I heard about them. They are very reasonably priced and will tailor their services to your needs. Extremely responsive and dependable!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Linda · event on: 08/08/2015

Josh has done many events for me and always has done a fabulous job. He has gone above and beyond to please me every time. I truly recommend Light up the sound for any occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • User6582172 · event on: 01/09/2016

Very professional and talented company. The lighting made our stage look flawless. We look forward to using you guys at our dinner & ball next year!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

Light Up the Sound was everything we needed at the right price. Josh was our DJ for our wedding, and he was so flexible, great with making professional announcements, and was responsive to both our needs, and to the guests' needs during our reception. The music sounded great! We would definitely choose Light Up the Sound again.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Nik · Married on 08/12/2017

Josh was a great dj and very easy to work with. The uplighting he set up for our wedding looked awesome.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Cyndi · Married on 10/31/2016

Light up the sound goes beyond customer satisfaction!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Holly · Married on 07/11/2015

Light Up the Sound did a fantastic job at my wedding! The music was great and really got people on their feet. He was totally responsive to what the crowd wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor! The uplifting was gorgeous, the music great and the party rocking!!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

Josh was great to work with. He follows through with what he says he is going to do. He was responsive to calls/texts, and emails. We rented karaoke equipment for a bday party. The equipment was easy to use, sounded great, and there was a good list of songs to choose from. I would highly recommend Light Up The Sound for your entertainment needs.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Joe · Married on 08/04/2017

Josh was great! Very good at starting a party and keeping it going!

Sent on 08/29/2017

R · Married on 08/23/2018

Josh was a great communicator. The venue looked great with the uplighting and I enjoyed working with him leading up to the wedding. He had very competitive prices. My husband, however, felt that his performance on the day of was a bit lacking, he did not keep the day moving and rolling the way he would have preferred. Overall he did a vey good job.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

4.2

Light up the sound was so affordable and josh who was our DJ was so very nice he did an excellent job with uplighting and entertained my guests all night i don't think the dance floor was ever empty! He let us request songs all night even do a lil karaoke! He did a great job snd i would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Andie · Married on 08/05/2017

4.2

Josh was a hit at our wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

3.6
      3.0
      3.5
      2.5

This is definitely a minimal frills DJ that will do the job at an affordable price. I had a hard time communicating with him via email as the responses were typically grammatically incorrect, short responses even though I had sent questions about details for the day. On the phone, he seemed to have everything under control and was accommodating to our requests. I wasn't very impressed when he stumbled on announcing our wedding party names but he did a good job keeping the events moving, playing fun/appropriate music, and MCing the games we had.

Sent on 06/28/2017