42 Reviews for Light The Moment

Negatives (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
42 Light The Moment Reviews

We had a great experience working with Light the Moment. Conor was super professional and fun to work with. His shots were incredible as well. We will recommend Light the Moment to all our friends! Thanks so much!

CF + MF

Profile Picture Chris, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Connor was so charismatic and easy to work with. Got exactly the photos we wanted and was able to capture those perfect personal moments and we never noticed him there. Absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Nora, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Light the Moment for our wedding photography! Tamara was unbelievably responsive and super sweet! Conor was fabulous- he was super chill and relaxed, which matched our personalities, but stepped in when he needed to make sure we got some great photos and stuck to our timeline. Our families loved him too! We can't stop sharing our wedding photos and have gotten tons of compliments. I highly recommend Light the Moment!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Light The Moment to photograph/video our wedding was one of our easiest planing decisions. As soon as you meet Conor you realize he’s someone you’d like to have around on one of the most important days of your life. His upbeat personality and excitement for creativity are undeniable.

After months of planning, the day arrived and words of love filled our ears, bright colors filled our eyes and there were countless encounters with people that filled our hearts - but when it was all over, everything was kind of a blur. This was the moment I was most thankful for Conor’s talent. He caught all of those beautiful moments and people with his camera for my husband and I to revisit and enjoy for years to come.

We were beyond thrilled with both the video and images we received; they truly exceeded any expectation we had.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We absolutely loved working with Conner and his team!! They were so friendly and very easy to work with!! We had a little rain on the day and they were very flexible and got the most amazing shots!! We couldn’t be happier with the final photos!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being an event professional in the industry you want to be able to work with nothing but experts in the industry that not only do their job but do it with passion. It didn't take me long before I knew I had connected with an amazing photographer
team that loves to serve other couples. In addition to this they focus on the meticulous details which is one of the most important things to me when considering a photographer.

Profile Picture Cherry, 1/12/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I truly can not say enough good things about Light The Moment. I primarily worked with Conor. Even just talking to him over the phone, without meeting him, he made me feel comfortable, excited, and reassured me he would take great care of my hubby and I. We took engagement photos with Conor, and right away we knew we made the best choice working with him. We both didn't know what to expect , as we are not fully comfortable with taking professional photos, and he made fun, we felt comfortable and made us so excited for the wedding.
Through out the process, Conor always responded within 24 hours, kept track of the timeline and never did I ever feel behind.
For our special day, he arrived right on time, professional and ready to go. His team was GREAT. The other photographer and videographer truly made the night. I still have guests complimenting how amazing the whole team was.
Unfortunately it rained on our day, Conor still made the inside photos look amazing. I was so impressed.
Overall, Conor and his team is truly the BEST! I could not imagine working with anyone else. We received our photos and video so fast after the wedding. The video was amazing and everyone was WOWed watching it!

THANK YOU CONOR!

Profile Picture Danae, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Conor and Moss were amazing, both the day of and afterwards! Within two weeks of our wedding they had completed a beautifully edited film and sent all of the raw footage to my home in CA. I would recommend them to any couple looking for talented, professional and easy to work with videographers!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Light The Moment did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding and reception in North Lake Tahoe. As Tahoe locals, they know the venues and vendors well and were able to share photo suggestions in advance so that we could plan for family portraits, bride/groom portraits, etc. and still spend as much time as possible at our reception with friends and family. They are professional, creative, full of energy and patient. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch photography services.
Stephanie & Brian - September 2016

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Conor was AMAZING! We are so in love with our video! He captured every important moment. I honestly cry every time I watch it. Couldn't be happier with the results!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Conor and Danny were the BEST! From the minute we reached out for an initial quote to the actual ceremony and reception, we felt taken care of, guided, and great! Even when out of town, Conor was great at responding and making sure all of our questions were answered. They're both super laid back and happy guys, who go with the flow, even when we waited for them to give US direction. They were flexible, and we had nothing but amazing comments from all of our guests about how great they were during, and how fantastic the photos turned out. We HIGHLY recommend Light the Moment, as we could not have asked for better photographers who helped it become the best day/weekend of our lives. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Conor and his team were awesome to work with! Super quick in responding to questions, and Moss on the day-of was very easy-going, friendly, and great to work with. We hardly noticed him there throughout the day. We were on the fence of whether getting a videographer was worth it given our budget, but are 100% glad we did! While our photos from our photographer are great, Light The Moment truly managed to capture nearly every guest, detail, and feeling from the whole day in our highlights video! (Even after many debates, my husband conceded and said he was really glad we got the video in the end!!) If you can make it work, you won't regret it. :)

Thanks Conor & Moss for the stellar work!

Profile Picture User7410783, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Danny and Conor with Light the Moment were amazing to work with! Danny was our videographer at my wedding in Lake Tahoe in August of 2016 and was such a pleasure to work with! He was so nice and professional, half the time I didn't even notice he was there - but the incredible footage that he shot proved that he was everywhere! The footage was edited so beautifully that when I saw the first draft, I barely had any edits. I dealt with Conor more behind the scenes, and he was extremely responsive and professional. On a day that passed by so quickly, it's amazing to be able to re-live each moment through video. I highly recommend Light the Moment!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great service! They went above and beyond--strongly recommend!

Profile Picture User7412674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What an excellent professional company. Wow! The excellence of them being everywhere and 'no where' at the same time. They were able to capture all the moments that were truly important to us! Conner and Moss connected and talked to us like we were old friends.
Then comes the video. Holy cow! It couldn't have been any better. Conner gave us editing power as well which was extremely important to us to be able to have some say with what was in the video. Even then, we had very minor requests to be added, since Conner did such an excellent job from the very start. The way everything flowed with the music was top notch. We will continue to recommend Light The Moment! Thank you for being a part of our special day and creating a memorable video for us to see forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Conor is just wonderful! He is genuine and enthusiastic and very talented. In fact, we were so impressed by his photography that we decided on hiring him immediately when we saw his work online, even though we had already seen and considered many others. He even took the time to meet us before the wedding, which was a pleasant surprise. And most importantly, we were very happy with our wedding photos!! A big thank you to Conor for being so flexible and so awesome to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely LOVED using Light the Moment!!!! It was very uncommon to have to wait even more than one hour for an email response. They are on top of their game! I could not recommend them enough! If we have any other events, or need for photographers/videographers, there is no one else we would go to. And if they're booked, we would probably reschedule our plans around them haha.

Profile Picture Shayna, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Conor and the light the Moment team were a pleasure to work with. Danny and Conor are very professional and friendly (Danny offered to take a few pictures after our photographer decided not to show up) and the video is amazing!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Bessie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are amazing. We used them for both videography and photography. Our wedding video was AMAZING!! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Negatives

We were beyond thrilled with out experience with Light the Moment. We hired them based on a recommendation from our day of coordinator and we're stoked that we did.

If you are having an outdoor wedding in Tahoe, these guys are the right people to hire. Our photographer, Holly, was a heli operation photographer in the winter so she had a great eye for having the landscape compliment our wedding photos.

These guys are flexible, affordable, and the outcome was excellent. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Conor was fantastic! My husband and I had a small wedding in Tahoe and then 2 (yes, two!) wedding receptions in the cities we're from with photographers at each one. Conor was by far our favorite. He was able to put everyone at ease and take some fantastic shots - portraits, landscape, action and candid, so that when going through them we feel like we are reliving the emotions of the day. Interestingly, all of our guests complimented us on him and how he was present, but not overbearing - some photographers are too in your face, too literal, too artsy, too many of a single shot type (I never knew to be concerned about this until I got our shots back from photogs 2 & 3), plus he made it fun! We provided a list of the 'must have' shots and he was great about ensuring we got them all, without us feeling yanked around or pressured. We were guided to use Conor through a friend's referral and I am so glad that we did. I truly cannot say enough great things about the experience!

PS. Buy a digital frame and you get to look at the pictures constantly, after a year and a half we still get emotional and love reliving the moments.

Thank you again for so wonderfully capturing our once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Profile Picture Tawnya, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

EPIC. RAD. PERFECT. BREATHTAKING. All the above! Conor, Danny and Moss were everything I could of possibly imagined for our wedding videographers! At first Sean and I weren't sure if we were just going to go with photos for our special day but the more I watched Light The Moment videos, we had to have them there! They showed up early to scope out the venue, they were dressed professional and had huge smiles on their faces ready to work. They were great in asking me what I wanted out of their services and if you haven't watched our video, YOU NEED TO! I have had hundreds of people reach out to me telling me that our wedding video had them in tears and the viewers felt as if they were there with us. Someone even commented that it looked like an MTV Music Video because it was done THAT WELL! You guys seriously have a full on production that will leave smiles on all of your customers faces for days! The quality of the video and the quality of their service was a perfect 10! I have complete faith in their talents as video professionals to deliver an absolutely stunning video for any and all types of weddings. They captured every aspect of our day to a "T" including even the smallest details! They are BRILLIANT, PASSIONATE and CREATIVE! I would recommend them over and over again. Thank you Conor, Danny and Moss for seriously blowing us all away with your talents and genius ideas to create the best wedding video ever made! I will cherish this forever, thank you!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Conor and Danny exceeded all my expectations. Their team of photographers was extremely professional. They made coordinating photos so easy. My husband and I have a large extended family and had a big bridal party. Conor and Danny made it so simple to get all the photos I wanted. We were able to get all our photos done before the wedding including: the guys and girls getting ready, photos of my mom and I, photos of my dress, reveal photos between my husband and I, bridal party photos, photos of myself with each of my bridesmaids individually, family photos, extended family photos, and more. Our wedding was on our family property, and light the moment captured some incredible photos of just how beautiful it is; including sunset photos of my husband and myself on the paddleboat on our family's pond. Having light the moment taking our photos made our wedding day so easy and enjoyable. I couldn't be happier with how all of our ceremony and reception photos turned out.

Conor and Danny were extremely responsive throughout the process and responded to all questions and concerns I had throughout the process leading up to our big day. I really valued having someone I could trust. Light the moment was so reliable, and flexible to work with my husband and myself to make our vision a reality. Our guests had a blast and loved seeing the photos that were captured during the reception. I would highly recommend this business to everyone. Thanks for making our day stress free and affordable. Light the moment captured our day perfectly and made sure it reflected us as a couple.

-Amanda K.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Light the Moment is wonderful to work with, highly recommended! You get what you pay for and more!!! Holly was our photographer for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for more from her, she was truly amazing! Working with Conner was easy, enjoyable and smooth. During a stressful time, they helped us out tremendously. Thank you both!

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Simply amazing!!! I must admit I was pretty skeptical about hiring a videographer as my husband and I didn't have this in the budget for our Fallen Leaf Lake wedding in November 2014...but WOW, I am so glad we hired Conor!!! I found Light the Moment though yelp and after talking to Conor and seeing his work I knew this was the right decision. I did shop around and found that his rates were surprisingly reasonable too when it comes to wedding videography.

I really thought still photography was the most important thing to me for a wedding since the day just goes by way too fast but Conor proved me wrong with his incredible work. I cannot say enough praise for how wonderful he was to work with too - professional, responsive and all-around a great person. He offered us the opportunity to put out ideas for song selection for the final video but we totally trusted him and he nailed it!! His talent just blew my husband, myself (and everyone who's viewed the video!) away. Here's the proof: http://vimeo.com/112240676

If you're skeptical like I was, I really hope you consider hiring Conor. He's a blast to work with from start to finish, the quality of his work for the price is so impressive and I guarantee you will not regret it. My husband and I had a few important family members who were unable to attend due to medical circumstances and we were so glad we were able to provide them with this beautiful piece.

Conor you are a true artist and a videographer genius!! Thank you with all my heart.

Profile Picture Audrey, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews