Lifting the Veil Productions Reviews

12 | Anchorage, AK

12 Reviews for Lifting the Veil Productions

Steven · event on 11/24/2012

Need photos for your wedding, engagement, family event, or just a fun party, get in touch with lifting the veil productions, they are professional, affordable, and they take amazing photos with a fine art sensibility. They are very respectful and accommodating in terms of giving you exactly what you want while never compromising their artistic integrity, or talent. Contact Lifting the Veil today to schedule your next event!

Sent on 11/28/2012

SANDRA · event on 10/28/2012

I couldn't have been happier with my engagement photos. My fiance and I have been dating for years and I felt like Felix knew us just as long and we just met him. He nailed our pictures!!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Armanda · event on 08/30/2012

The guys were amazing! My son AJ had a blast playing & laughing. They made him feel so comfortable & we had a blast!!! Very professional & they truely have an eye for amazing photos!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Meagan · Married on 06/02/2012

Lifting the Veil teamed with my then boyfriend in the summer of 2011 to create a proposal video for me, and after I said "yes!" I knew we had to book them for both our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be more pleased with with the quality of their work and prices. They met with us and incorporated our ideas throughout the process; it made us feel like they were interested in more then just photos but rather in our relationship. We would definitely recommend their friendly yet professional services to all brides!

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • Gregory

Gregory · Married on 03/10/2012

Lifting the Veil Productions gave us everything that we asked for. They quickly responded to e-mails, were surprisingly affordable, and the turn around time for the pictures was short. We had hundreds of pictures to look through. Very professional, on time, and creative. I would gladly use them again for any other venture, and would recommend them to anyone with an event!

Sent on 08/28/2012
  • Y

Yannuris · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I used Lifting The Veil as our photographers for our wedding and our pregnancy photo session. After having worked with them, we are absolutely thrilled that we chose them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They are so wonderful to work with and made taking our wedding pictures a very comfortable/relaxed experience. Our pregnancy photo shoot was also a delight. These guys love what they do and it shows in their beautiful and creative work. We were blown away by how wonderful our pictures turned out and absolutely love our wedding video. We can't possible say enough positive things about our experience with Lifting The Veil, they are simply amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jason · Married on 01/15/2011

Lifting the Veil did our engagement session and we were so pleased with their professionalism and style that we asked them back to do our wedding!

One thing that I honestly love about them is that it is very clear that they genuinely are honored to be part of your special day and care not only about the quality of the product they are producing, but also about the quality of the relationship they are establishing with every customer they service.

Their prices are unbeatable, style unique and elegant and their overall attitude is a true pleasure.

My wife and I loved them so much that we purchased an engagement session for some close friends of ours that just got engaged! We love this couple so much that we simply could not see them use any other photography company to commemorate such a glorious occasion!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Jenn · Married on 05/29/2010

I love Lifting the Veil! They're fun, and produce great quality photos and video. And their affordable.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Lucia · Married on 08/08/2009

Lifting the Veil has down several photo sessions for my family, starting with our engagements pictures, then baby shower, baby announcement and Christmas photos. They are the best! Not only are they flexible, patient, creative and talented, but their prices are also very affordable. I recommend LTV to everyone!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/29/2013

We cannot wait to see our pictures from our last project, Our Wedding with Lifting the Veil. One year ago we had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement shoot and just less than a month ago our wedding photos.
    They were professional, courteous and made many trips for us.
    In our engagement shoot Felix captured exactly who my husband and I were as a couple, they were not staged or fake, each one was beautiful and also funny just as my husband. I look forwards to using them again someday. =)

Sent on 09/15/2013

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2012

The photographers are a kind, friendly, and quick to respond through email. They were wonderful on our wedding day taking both candid and requested shots. They were patient and didn't distract from the enjoyment of the day.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Rebekah · Married on 12/29/2011

I never write reviews unless I really love or really hate the product...I LOVE Lifting the Veil Productions!! I worked mostly with Felix for my engagement pictures and pre-wedding planning. He was interested in what my ideas were for my pictures and video.. I'm pretty sure he was just as excited for my wedding as I was, which was great. I'm pretty laid back so I gave him a lot of creative liberty with my pictures and video and I was not disappointed. Also on the day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go. I had them take some getting ready photos at a couple different locations, they showed up on time took photos and video and then they were off to the next site. I follow them on Facebook and it seems they get more amazing with each wedding. I can't wait to use them for future projects like a pregnancy photo shoot and family portraits!!! I would recommend Lifting the Veil Productions to anyone for any event or portraits.

Sent on 06/14/2012