LifeView Motion Pictures Reviews

9 | Gainesville, GA

9 Reviews for LifeView Motion Pictures

Terri · Married on 06/10/2017

AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about LifeView. They were able to recap my wedding in a beautiful way that I will cherish forever. The staff at my wedding were very gracious and they perfectly coordinated with my photographer to ensure everyone got the perfect shot. I highly recommend this team for your event!

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2017

This is NOT your average "friend of the family" movie production!! The LifeView Team did an amazing job capturing all the key events of the wedding day, AND the little details that might have gone unnoticed. And the editing, what a masterful job!!! Their videos don't simply "replay" the events of your special day, they capture the essence of the spirit, love and joy that make a wedding day memorable. You won't let anniversaries go by without revisiting your special day captured by LifeView, as the recording will not only take you down memory lane, but will stir your heart by the way they preserved the emotion of the day!!!! MOB approved!!!

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

Madison and Daniel were a DREAM to work with. They took all of my overly picky "wants" and made them into videos that were more than i could have imagined!

Jaden · Married on 10/02/2016

I used LifeView Motion Pictures to do my wedding this past October and I wouldn't of chosen anyone else! Weddings go by so fast and it's hard to take everything in LifeView Motion Pictures really captured everything in a way that was just spectacular I feel like I'm re-living my wedding day all over again every time I watch my video! They make your wedding feel like you literally watching a movie of your own love story ! LifeView Motion Pictures are so talented and perfect at what they do. They are amazing !

Anna · Married on 09/19/2015

I was extremely impressed with LifeView's ability to capture every special moment of our wedding in the video! They were so easy to work with and the quality of their work is outstanding! Of all the things I would recommend to future brides it would be to have a videographer and LifeView would be the one I highly recommend!! I absolutely love my video and this is a must do for all brides!!!

• Kynlon

Kynlon · Married on 09/05/2015

The best decision I made throughout my entire wedding process was booking LifeView Motion Pictures as my videographer. They were so easy to work with on the day of our wedding and the video they created was absolutely magical. They captured every special moment of the entire day and found the perfect music to go along with each part. I could not be happier with our final video. I cry every time I watch it and I catch myself cheesing so hard. If you are looking to book a videographer for your wedding day, I HIGHLY recommend LifeView Motion Pictures!!

Christie · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot express how thankful I am for LiveView. They are hands down one of my favorite vendors, and they were a total joy to work with. Not only were they the SUPER responsive, but very affordable, and their quality of production is by far the best I have seen. I would not go with any other videographer. They are so kind, very dedicated, and their videography work and attention to detail is amazing! My now husband and I LOVED working with their team, and would recommend them to anyone! I have replayed our trailer about 9345903905 times, because they captured it so perfectly. We are forever grateful for Lifeview Motion Pictures<3!

Love,

Wil and Christie

Brooke · Married on 12/13/2014

LifeView did a great job capturing all of my favorite moments from my wedding! I love being able to relive my wedding day through their video!

Savanna · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

We could not be more happy with the way our wedding video turned out! LifeView captured our day beautifully and this will be something we can look back on years to come! They do a great job editing and going above and beyond to make their videos exceptional! Great people to work with. They are friendly and nice which is great when you have the stress of a wedding to attend to. I just can’t say enough wonderful things about them!