22 Reviews for Life:Styled Travel Concierge

Asia (1)
Mexico (1)
North America (1)
Travel Insurance (1)

Hello Newlyweds and Travel Bugs! My name is Corrine and my husband and I have been traveling the world since we started dating 4 years ago. We have had several travel agents until we came across Lifestyled through some great friends who were using them and LOVING their experiences. Marc and I decided to go around the world in 26 days!!! We went to Beijing, Thailand, Maldives, Vienna, Budapest, and Prague. Whew! From start to finish Lifestyled held our hands the whole way. We had a million questions and a million things to figure out. These trips are incredibly detailed from the flights to dinners to tours and more. Every single day had to be planned. Rebecca was SUPERB. She knows what she is doing and was very enthusiastic the entire time we planned this thing! She also saved us a ton of money. They have awesome connections with the best companies. The trip was seemless. We are SO thankful we finally found someone like Rebecca that makes us feel like we are her only clients and a company that has a lot of experience traveling the world and knowing about the BEST places to stay. We are forever grateful. I'm already planning my next trip with them!!!! 10 stars. These people are amazing to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Corrine, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Initially, we thought we would only use LifeStyled in a limited way. But when we understood the scope of how many RSVPs there were to manage and coordinate, along with multiple hotel sites, shuttles to our wedding venue, and the individual travel needs of our guests, we knew LifeStyled would save us (and our guests) lots of headaches. And we were 100% correct!

Profile Picture suzanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Because of Rebecca, we had the most beautiful honeymoon in Bali that you could ever imagine! From the second we arrived at the airport until the second we left we were taken care of. Someone was waiting for us at the airport, who was an amazing guide to us the entire 3 weeks and personally drove us everywhere. We never had to hassle with transportation & were able to learn so much about the culture. The villas we stayed at were absolutely amazing - we were embarrassingly jumping up and down at each place just out of sheer excitement. Rebecca checked in with us a few times to make sure everything was going well, which made us feel very much taken care of. Our excursions were incredible. Hands down - the best trip of our lives. After planning and experiencing the amazing whirlwind of a wedding, we were thrown into the most relaxing beautiful time of our lives. When your travel plans unfold with ease, you can relax, gush about your wedding and experience what a true honeymoon is supposed to be! THANK YOU REBECCA - You sure are good at what you do :) - Amy & Alex

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Life:Styled Travel Concierge was BEYOND AMAZING - Alongside our wedding planners Sterling Social they had to plan for TWO weddings including canceling the first wedding in Tulum due to the Zika virus. They went OVER THE TOP to accommodate helping all of our guests - Traveling in Tulum isn't easy to begin with and they presented our guests with the easiest solutions to even the most complicated travel plans. We THANK OUR LUCKY STARS that we hired Rebecca and her team. Highly recommend their services to every bride and groom, or large party! Thanks again Life:Styled Travel Concierge!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Destn. Weddings, Group Travel, Mexico, North America

Life: Styled Travel Concierge was absolutely amazing. They helped us plan our honeymoon, which during the wedding planning process, only becomes an extra thing to plan. They laid out our 3 week trip and helped us pick everything from hotels, car service, flights, activities, etc. Traveling out of the country was seamless, because of them. We would highly recommend you trust them with your trip. Loved working with them!

Profile Picture User6299883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Emergency Assist., Asia

Rebecca was so easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns. We will certainly love to use her again!

Profile Picture User5232316, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie at Life:Styled Group was highly recommended to me by my Wedding Planner for our wedding room blocks. Best recommendation of all time. Natalie made every single one of our travel accommodations run so smoothly for our wedding. It was such a relief to have this part of the planing process taken off our shoulders. She was right on top of everything, one of the most responsive people I have ever met, and put her heart into making sure it all went off without a hitch. You'd be surprised how much goes into your room blocks and how many things can go wrong. She kept it all on track and we are so grateful to have had her on our side leading up to our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Natalie was a gem - she took care of everything without me even having to answer many questions or check in for updates. I was amazed at how little effort I had to put in, and at how proactive she was. I could fully entrust her with my destination wedding's travel arrangements, which freed up my time for other wedding details and helped me be relaxed on my big day. Thank you Natalie!

Profile Picture User3185315, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Natalie at Life: Styled planned us the most memorable and remarkable honeymoon. Her guidance in selecting hotels and overseeing our trip accommodations was top notch. We will never forgot our honeymoon and have Natalie to thank!

Profile Picture User3643879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

I got married two days ago and couldn't wait to let other brides know about Natalie. She has been my life line over the past year. And I only hired her to help us find a room block for our guests. But she did so much more!! She responds lightning fast to any request. She is beyond thorough and organized. She follows up on everything. She fights to make sure you are treated fairly. And when I called her in tears the day before my wedding because my wedding coordinator had dropped the ball, she immediately sent her assistant to help me. Nicole (her asst) never left my side. She was the first one to show up on my wedding day and she made latte's for all my girls, ran all over town helping with errands and picked up lunch for all of us. But mostly she was my calm in the storm. She made SURE my day was perfect. And it was. For the record, my coordinator was $3500 and worthless. Natalie was $500 to book a hotel block and was invaluable. If you hire one person to help you on this day... let it be Natalie. Ps... did I mention she had a baby in the middle of all this and never skipped a beat. Her first born. She's incredible.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Life:Styled Group was amazing. They helped me research and book wedding blocks for my 150 guests in Sonoma during the summer, which is very difficult because the area gets extremely crowded, hotels book up very fast, and many hotels do not even offer wedding blocks. Therefore this required a lot of research. They saved me so much time in doing this for us and we received the information very fast and in a detailed memo. They are extremely professional and competent. They are also very friendly and willing to go above and beyond. Also, I really appreciated that Life:Styled followed up with me periodically to make sure that everything was going well and to offer their assistance in following up on hotels, guests, etc. I would definitely recommend Life:Styled to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie was so sweet and helpful from our very first email! She took care of everything and went above and beyond in customer service. I would recommend her time and time again!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Working with Natalie and her team was a absolute joy. Natalie answered all my questions, gave me the kind of advice that helped me make good decisions, she tracked my room block reservations and even contacted our wedding guests whose reservations had not yet been made. I cannot recommend this team highly enough -- I will be recommending them to friends and family and looking for opportunities to work with them again in the future! Thanks Natalie!

Profile Picture User3398841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie and her colleagues planned the most spectacular honeymoon for my husband and me. From the flights and transportation to the oceanfront room with welcome basket and private dinner on the beach... All details were perfectly planned at a great price. I will be using Life:Styled Group over and over again!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie and her amazing team at the Life: Styled Group are one of our immediate go-to resources for every one of our clients. As an event producer, I always make her services a priority for our clients as she handles some of the hardest tasks related to weddings with ease, style and grace. She is extremely professional, well-connected and responsive and I trust her with providing the highest quality of service to our most discerning clients.

For my own wedding, I utilized Natalie's services and her assistance was truly invaluable. She worked so closely with us to make sure that every single one of our guests was well taken-care-of, and helped us increase our room blocks using all of the resources at her fingertips when our hotel was unable to increase our room blocks on our behalf. Every guest that interacted with her raved about her professionalism and service-oriented attitude.

Natalie's services are worth their weight in gold, and we never do a wedding without her.

Profile Picture Allyson, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie was amazing! So helpful, so patient... We will use her for all of travel needs from now on...

Profile Picture User3385150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie from LifeStyled was such a pleasure to work with. She's extremely knowledgable with her resources, efficient and all the while, pleasant to deal with (which truly makes a difference!) I'm a wedding planner so I deal with all kinds of vendors on a daily basis and I have to say that Life Styled really exceeded my expectations. Our wedding we planned was in Cabo, and they handled all of the transportation- airfare, travel to and from airport and hotel and hotel arrangements. It made everything so easy for everyone! We can't thank you enough and we can't wait to work with you again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Outstanding and friendly service! the best!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Natalie and Life:styled essentially helped us from start to finish with the wedding planning, as well as engagement parties and honeymoon! She has helped us follow up with photographers, our videographer and magazine submissions.

Our wedding was a very unique three day event, with major parties every night and activities during the day. Not only did Natalie help plan everything down to the smallest detail, but I never felt stressed about anything.

Natalie also coordinated travel for most of our 80 guests, half of whom were traveling from Australia, and all of their rooming and accommodations for everyone!

Basically, we hired Life:styled, and everything and everyone else was taken care of!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Life:Styled has planned several trips and room blocks for me and my clients. I love working with them! They have great communication skills and always recommend the best places to go.

Profile Picture kristeen, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

so helpful to everyone... guests, and wedding organizers. Also helped with reserving rooms for pre-wedding events.

Profile Picture User3996318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review