Lifestyle Limousine Company Reviews

55 Reviews for Lifestyle Limousine Company

1 User photo

Lifestyle Limousine Company 1
  • User3171121 · 0000-00-00

Lifestyle Limo was such a helpful group, from Heidi who helped organize our needs to Paul and Phillip our drivers who could not have been nicer to us and the entire bridal party and the grandparents. The were earlier then prompt and stayed until they were not needed anymore. They returned items that were lost including cash and were friendly to everyone in the bridal party. I cant say enough good things about the weight they lifted off our shoulders by not giving us anything to worry about during our Sons wedding. We rented a Limo bus and a stretch and both were clean and ready to go. I WILL use them many more times to come. There’s no need to look any further , they truly are the best. Looking forward to next time .

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sharon · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience! On time, friendly, easy to communicate with, great driver, owner Heidi is awesome! I would recommend them in a minute!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Very pleased with Lifestyle Limo's service. Driver was extremely nice and stuck to our "day of" timeline. Limo was clean and in good shape. We had 18 people in their Escalade and it was a tad tight; one of the bridesmaids had to sit on the floor in the very back. Thankfully she was a good sport and we didn't have a very long drive, so it wasn't a big deal.
    I left a handkerchief in the limo that was my husband's grandmother's. Heidi reached out first thing the next day, and delivered it to where we were having our family brunch. I was really appreciative and impressed by this :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Beth · event on 11/29/2014

I cannot recommend highly enough Lifestyle Limousine Company. We used this service to provide us transportation to a hockey game. They went above and beyond on the client service from the booking to pick up to delivering us to our final destination. Our driver was fantastic... outgoing and friendly. The van we took was luxurious and had an awesome outdoor TV that we could watch while we were tailgating. They even had unexpected touches like a table and tent to set up for us, although we didn't need it that night. If I need a car service in the future, it will always be Lifestyle Limousine that I choose.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

3.0

Heidi, the owner was awesome and very flexible with my ever changing wedding day transportation requests. Paul, our driver, was excellent. He was professional, well dressed, charismatic, punctual, and flexible. The party bus was elegant and fun.

I would recommend this business to anyone needing transportation. However, I would say to make sure you communicate all transportation needs and times to make sure you have an exact estimate. Due to some miscommunication, I was unexpectedly charged for an additional hour of transportation, which was not cheap. However, Heidi was very flexible with us and offered us a credit towards future transportation costs.

Sent on 10/02/2017