27 Reviews for LifeSong Visual Arts, LLC

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

We loved Chris! He did so great on our video! I wanted to show my grandma our whole wedding, since she wasn’t able to make it and he gave me the whole reception video!! I am so thankful that we got to work with Chris and wouldn’t go with anyone else!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tanya, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and his team were great! He had the best equipment to capture all the special moments at our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding and reception! The video he prepared was wonderful! My husband literally viewed it ALL afternoon and cried each time he watched it! Our youngest daughter is getting married this fall and we will definitely be using Chris again! Thanks to Chris and his team, we can relive this special day over and over!

Profile Picture Maureen, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is the second time I have worked with Chris, and my first wedding with him. He was helpful, responsive, thoughtful and not intrusive. We had an intimate wedding, only 50 people, and Chris and his colleague were careful not to make themselves obvious. The final video is outstanding! I laughed and cried reliving each moment. Also, the cinematic short was a wonderful addition to the package!

Profile Picture User6931820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Words cannot express how great my experience with this company was. Chris responded promptly to all of my calls and emails both before and after my wedding. He was always professional, caring, patient and honest! He arrived promptly on my wedding day and stayed until I got every shot that I desired. He uploaded my photos quickly and they were beautiful! My video came out perfectly, as well. Of all the vendors I looked into, Chris gave me the best value for my money. He was fairly priced and I was able to get the perfect picture/video package that was within my budget. Hiring Chris as my wedding day photographer was a great choice. I truly appreciate him and all he did to make my wedding day perfect! Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with the punctuality, professionalism, and cooperativeness from the first meeting with Chris to the rehearsal, and finally the wedding. He was extremely accommodating, and his work was everything we had requested and more. Thanks for capturing memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend his production company to anyone of my friends getting married.

Profile Picture User3972154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

LifeSong was the perfect choice to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Kaycie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris Sigmon (with LifeSong Visual Arts) and his team did an excellent job with the photography and videography for my wedding. He and his team provide excellent services for a reasonable price. I am very pleased with the pictures, album, and video from the wedding. It made it very easy to have the same company do both the photography and videography as they do a great job of working together and coordinating with each other well at the wedding/reception. I would highly reccomend Chris Sigmon and his team for videography and photography for any wedding.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We can't say enough about Chris and his team for the beautiful job they did through our entire wedding process. We purchased the photography and videography package. We had all of the pictures taken: engagement, bridal, wedding day from start to finish they were there capturing every special moment. We are especially thankful for the beautiful engagement and wedding albums that were made and the wedding video turned out amazing. With all of the business of the entire planning process and then wedding day flying by, we are so thankful for all of their hard work that we get to keep with our albums and video to look back and remember our very special day. Thank you Chris for everything!

Profile Picture User2213267, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

LifeSong media production, WOW!! words can't describe the quality and professionalism that we received from Chris, Martha and staff.....Truly great people and the photos that they were able to capture of my daughter, absolutely amazing! Chris goes to the greatest lengths to capture just the perfect moment and pose for each shot.
What a perfectionest!! It shows in the work.
They made everything so wonderful from the engagement photos all the way to the end of the reception.

Profile Picture Daphne, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I met Chris Sigmon at the bridal show at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium. My friends and family told me to make sure to get a good photographer, because the pictures will be the most important reminder of my wedding day. After meeting with many photographers, I started to realize a difference. The difference was in the quality of the photos they showed me, and their professionalism and experience. Now that everything is over, I am so glad that I listened. I now have pictures that will not only remind me of the most important day of my life; I have the pictures that I have always dreamed of. I want to thank Chris Sigmon for making the most important day of my life, into a memory I won't forget. If you are looking for quality and professionalism in an experienced photographer, then I highly recommend LifeSong photography for your wedding photos.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a fabulous experience with Chris and the Lifesong crew. I absolutely love our wedding video and watch it often!

Profile Picture Hanna, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was a pleasure to work with and did an outstanding job capturing the things that were most important to me at that time. I now have video that I can cherish forever, not only of my wedding itself, but also of my father whom has since moved on to heaven. I will forever be grateful for these captured moments and am so thankful I invested the money in such a compassionate and talented team!

Profile Picture Brandi Conner, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and his wife make a great photography team! They were great at my bridal shoot it started out rainy but they stuck it out and got really great shots. I was really impressed with the proofs but the final portrait was just amazing! Chris was very nice to outline every step along the way so I never had to guess as to what he and his team might need the day of my wedding to capture the memories of my day.
The day before the wedding Chris and his team came to the rehearsal at the ceremony/reception site to meet the wedding planner and see the grounds, I was so impressed that everyone quickly began working together to execute all of the plans I had made for my wedding. On the day of the wedding I felt very confidant that Chris and his team were doing a great job. They were very professional, an able to adapt quickly as they needed to. The guys doing the video were so great that I truly almost did not know they were there during the photo shoots, or much any time during the day.
After the wedding Chris kept me up to date on the production of everything and as the proofs came on line, then the picture book. The hardest part was picking out the pictures for the album because they were all really good. When the first part of the video was posted on the website I cried it was beautiful, it is so true that your wedding day is a blur, this video is so artfully done that it is everything you want to remember the way you want to remember it. I know that sounds tacky but if you watch a couple of there video's I promise you will see what I mean.
I have and would recommend Lifesong video productions to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lifesong Video was very attentive to our needs. We met with Chris and told him what we wanted, and he helped us develop a video that exceeded our expectations! Lifesong was there for my Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding and Reception. We never noticed Chris and crew, and that is a good thing. I have been to weddings where the videographer is blocking views or in the middle of everything. They worked with the Church and vendors to prepare for any obstacles beforehand. Their professionalism allowed me to be at ease. I recommend and will continue to recommend Lifesong Video to future brides. Lifesong has something for every budget. We could not be happier with the final product. We have watched it several times to relive our day.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lifesong was absoloutly wonderful! They were very flexible and very professional! We couldn't have asked for anything better out of a videographer! I would recommend them to anyone. :)

Profile Picture Molly, 10/10/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am one of those lucky moms to have both of her children get married in the same year, 3 1/2 months apart. After using LifeSong Video for my daughter's wedding, I knew I had to have them for my son's wedding. You will not find anyone more professional, understanding, caring, or creative than Chris and Bill. I would highly recommend them and would use them again without hesitation. Frances Bond

Profile Picture Frances, 3/29/08, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would recommend LifeSong Video Productions to any bride. He is a professional who has knowledge about videography and photography. He got there before it started and stayed until we left. I was very pleased with my video, and my family and friends loved it.

Profile Picture Leslie, 3/29/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was very professional and I found him easy to work with.

Profile Picture nellie, 12/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LifeSong did an amazing job on all of our wedding photography and videography. They did everything from engagement photos, bridal portaits, wedding (getting ready, ceremony, and reception) and BEYOND! They were even there for our rehearsal and dinner and captured every special moment. We were blown away with the professionalism of our wedding video as well. It was like watching a real movie starring us! I would recommend LifeSong to anyone for photography AND videography needs!
Many Thanks!

Profile Picture User4485112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used LifeSong Video Productions for our wedding and I am blown away by the great job they did! They were very responsive throughout the planning process and right before the big day. They asked me tons of questions about what I did and did not want and the final product definitely reflected my preferences extremely well! The quality of the DVDs is outstanding...I was very pleased when I received them in the mail! I was also pleased with how fast I got them afterwards...Chris was very good about keeping me updated throughout the editing process and he posted videos online as he had them done. I really liked this because I could watch a little at a time, without needing to devote hours to watch the entire thing. Finally I would like to comment on the VALUE of their services, because it is unmatched! I looked at a lot of videographers during planning and I could not afford most of them. When I met with Chris and he quoted me his pricing, I was blown away! I had two videographers for the entire day (10 am until 10 pm) with additional stationary cameras and three DVD copies (plus one deluxe packaged DVD copy) all within my price range! I thought I may have been sacrificing some editing or quality, but when I saw the final product, I knew that was not the case. I got a highlight video, preparations, ceremony, and reception all in HD and at a very affordable price. He even went above and beyond and made me an audio CD of the prelude music that my aunt and uncle sung that I wasn't able to hear that day. I would highly recommend LifeSong to anyone looking for affordable, dependable, high quality videography for their wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

These guys were excellent!!! I'm very happy with everything they did. Especially the day of my wedding, they made sure that I knew what was going to happen, when and how, and then made sure that I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. One of the easiest, most professional, nicest vendors I had, which is saying a lot because I worked with a lot of nice people!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/1/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I think They did a great job. They were very flexible and willing to get to our wedding day as early as I needed them to be. The package of DVDs that I got were all very nicely displayed. the one thing I would make sure of is where they are going to set up their cameras/cameramen so that they don't block people from seeing the wedding.

Profile Picture User4819884, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.4

It wasn't until the couple months before the wedding that I realized I actually wanted a videographer for my wedding. Chris was easy to get in touch with and met with me in a timely manner. He came to the rehearsal to get an idea what he was working with before the wedding day, which I thought was a nice touch. Due to some restraints at the church the video did not turn out as I had expected. It took about 4 1/2 months to get the finished product. Since it took longer than expected he gave us a free upgrade on the packaging and an extra disc (3 in total). When we played the discs the audio was really bad and we could hardly make out a word anyone was saying during the ceremony (something to do with the church's sound system and the microphones). Chris immediately fixed the problem using a CD the church had recorded of the ceremony audio through the sound system. Thank goodness he had the forethought to ask for that CD the day of the wedding. We returned the messed up audio DVDs for fixed ones, and ended up with 5 DVDs in total. The end product is ok, nothing groundbreaking, but we do pull it out from time to time to remember the day.

View Vendor Response