13 Reviews for LifesCelebrations Inc.

Reception (5)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
13 LifesCelebrations Inc. Reviews

Heather and her team helped plan my nieces wedding shower. She was very helpful and responsive to our needs and helped us have a wonderful event.

Profile Picture User5575814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We will never be able to thank Heather enough for the incredible work she has done! She makes the wedding-planning process a breeze. Her organization turns an often stressful and hectic task, into one that is actually enjoyable and exciting! She was with us through the entire planning of our wedding. She really listened and worked with us to discover exactly what we’ve always had in mind for the big day. From that point, she moved forward with clear vision and an almost super-human attention to detail. Not only is she meticulous, but you can tell she truly has a passion for her work. There is no other team I would trust more on the day-of. They handled everything from rental logistics to my sanity! I never imagined that the months leading up to our big-day could be so stress-free. Heather is truly a miracle worker. Her class and impeccable taste shine through in everything she does. My wedding was elegant, affordable, and most importantly: it exceeded all expectations. We are forever grateful and I know that Heather will remain a friend for life.

Profile Picture User5637802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather and her team were amazing. They handled all the details so I could focus on the day.

Profile Picture User5563441, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Cultural, Eco-Friendly

Heather of LifeCelebrations was absolutely amazing in planning my daughter's wedding. She took all of the strain and stress away from me and allowed to me enjoy this wonderful event. She Is incredibly intuitive and seemed to know exactly what I had imagined in my head. I highly recommend Heather and Lifecelebrations.

Profile Picture User5572325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was a dream thanks to Heather and her team at LifesCelebrations Inc.
My fiancé (now husband, yay) and I live in Los Angeles but are both from the Chicago area.
We wanted to get married near our families but our work and lives are in LA, so planning a wedding seemed really daunting.
I found Heather through a friend who also used her to plan her wedding last summer and was thrilled with how it turned out.
The only thing we knew for sure was that we wanted to get married in the city. She helped us find the perfect invitations, location, food, cake, florist, entertainment, and she took care of EVERYTHING the entire process. The only thing I had to worry about was finding the perfect dress. :)
I never dreamed that having a wedding in a state other than where I live would be so easy and fun, let alone even possible. But Heather made all of our dreams come true.
She is honest, thoughtful, and creative. Her organizational skills are unbelievable and will make your process so easy, whether you are remote like us or local. I would recommend Heather and her team to anyone! In fact, I have, and she is currently planning my Brother-in-law's wedding happening in August of 2016!
Thanks Heather and the entire LifesCelebrations Inc. team! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning, Non-Religious

This company helped me with my nieces wedding and we thought they were really accommodating. We loved how our package included unlimited email and phone contact. Thank you.

Profile Picture adriana, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

"Because of Heather and her incredible team, my husband and I were able to experience the most beautiful wedding any couple can ask for. This team really took care of anything we needed help handling and Heather was ALWAYS available. Before ever getting in contact with LifeCelbrations, my husband and I tried starting the whole wedding planning process but had absolutely no clue where to begin and we were beyond stressed. We did not know who to contact, next steps, how to book a location, etc. A friend of ours told us to give Heather a call, so we did. After being in contact with Heather, the planning could not have been a smoother process and our stress was nonexistent. And once the wedding day came, it was exactly what we had pictured and more. So so so beautiful and certainly a day I will remember forever! THANK YOU HEATHER!

Profile Picture Phillip , 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

Heather and her incredible team... I just want to say THANK YOU!
never in my wildest dreams did I expect my wedding to be this gorgeous! Not only gorgeous but your help made my special day carefree! You went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Can not wait, until we plan our next event with you!

I am forever grateful to you and your INCREDIBLE TEAM, of event specialist! WE LOVE YOU!

Thank you!

Profile Picture User5418791, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Heather and her staff helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. Unfortunately the wedding did not happen. Her compassion and understanding was so comforting

She will be the first person I contact when I do plan my wedding

Profile Picture User5575889, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hey Hey Im now Official!!!! Yes thanks to a great wedding and beautiful people I am now a happily married man. I always try and write reviews but I am so busy I usually forget, but I must say that Heather gave me cause to remember to thank and commend her for her such great service. Our wedding was outstanding and the service was tip top. Thank you Heather for all the attention you gave to detail. My family was blown away by floral arraignments. Heather we defiantly have told all our friends about you and your work so expect some referral business from Matt and I. We dove into the whole wedding planning "thing" uncertain about what we wanted. We had some ideas but was very open to suggestions. On top of that, our venue was quite customizable and we wanted a lot of ideas to make it work. Heather had many great ideas and also helped us stay within a certain budget. She went on a consultation for decor with us and told us the truth when it came to whether things were necessary or not. Her attention to details with wedding planning is superb and made our actual day very stress-free. We didn't think that our day was going to that perfect but with Heathers help, it truly was. We definitely made a great choice when we chose to go with Life Celebrations. Thank You Heather Feather (shhh thats your secret nick name Matt came up with for you but he is so shy to say it to you :) lol

Profile Picture Simon, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with this company really helped us to focus on the other elements in our life.
They were professional and nailed what we wanted.

Profile Picture User5571594, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Partial Planning, Civil

Heather Joye Bender was a joy to work with in planning my daughter's wedding. She was creative, professional, attentive and went the extra mile to ensure the event was perfect.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I needed help with planning a bridal shower and bachelorette party for one of my best friends. I had a newborn and no time to do it. I had a referral to ask Heather for help. She was wonderful! The bridal shower was in my home, she had taken care of everything down to clean up after party. It was the least stressful party for 30+ people I ever had. Guests still rave about the amazing desserts and the chocolate fountain and how lovely everything was. Because she was so accomodating and helpful, I asked her for help planning something more than a bar crawl and different for a bachelorette party. She found a hilarious show about dating and marriage at a comedy club and booked a private room at a sushi restaurant around the corner. She got group tickets for lower than anything advertised. She saved me so much time and money with both events that if I had done everything myself, I wouldn't have been able to be a guest at my own party and enjoy both events. Heather is amazing, if you want a no stress event, Life Celebrations is who you hire! My brother is getting married next year, guess who's my future sis-in-laws' wedding planner, definitely Heather!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning