Life's Rhythms Reviews

35 | Owings Mills, MD

35 Reviews for Life's Rhythms

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Karen · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful! Full of personality, compassion, responsive, and professional. Would not hesitate to use her for future events!

Lina · Married on 02/21/2016

I highly recommend Nancy! She made our wedding so special and beautiful!!! Our Hupah ceremony was so nice that after it we received lots of compliments from our guests. Nancy has an amazing personality! She was like our good friend , supported and helped us at that special day. Many thanks to her from our families! You made our wedding really wonderful from the very beginning:)

Sent on 02/25/2016

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I loved sharing your special day with you. You both looked so wonderful under the canopy. Everything about the day was perfect for two perfect people. May your lives together always be blessed.

I had a really great experience with Nancy from Life's Rhythms. We first met Nancy at my Husband's Brother's wedding where the two of us both both noted her great energy and warm spirit. When it came time for us to tie the knot, she was the first to come to mind.

Our timeline was a bit rushed as we had an international move coming up, and Nancy couldn't have been better. She helped us tailor a Ceremony that both our families (from a range of faiths) both enjoyed. Our families hadn't even met before the wedding, and I credit her for setting a wonderful tone and environment - everyone had a wonderful time.

Admittedly, we didn't have the time to do a lot of price comparison, but I think it is worth noting that she did have a payment option where most of the money went to charity. Sorry, I forget the figures or percentage, but make sure to ask about it! She was really the only one for us, and was a great value.

Cantor Nancy was absolutely wonderful! She was extremely professional and had a very thoughtful and caring approach. She worked with us to design a ceremony that we wanted and it was very special. Her singing was amazing and our guests commented on how beautifully everything was executed.

Derrick · Married on 08/09/2014

From the moment we met Nancy, we knew that she'd be the perfect officiant for our wedding! My wife is Jewish and I was raised Christian, and Nancy was very accepting of our different backgrounds. She made us feel welcome and was genuinely interested in our lives. She was very responsive and answered all of our questions. She let us customize our ceremony to fit our unique personalities.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I loved being with the two of you and sharing your special day. The way you both looked at each other under the chupah (canopy) was so beautiful. I will remember our time together always. Nancy

Jordan · Married on 07/26/2014

Nancy was the cantor at our wedding which took place at the Walters Art Museum. She had a beautiful voice, made the ceremony personal to the bride and groom, and did an excellent job making the ceremony easy and relaxing. We met with her several times before the wedding so we could get to know each other. We were thrilled when she displayed how well she knew us with her words during the ceremony. It was so wonderful having her lead our wedding and marry us in such a beautiful setting. Her voices carried beautifully in the Sculpture Garden! She was very informative when we first met her and really allowed for us to customize our ceremony. She performs all kinds of ceremonies, not just Jewish ceremonies, so she has an open mind! She was wonderful and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I wish we had been able to spend more time with her at the wedding, but she is one to keep in touch even after the wedding so I am sure we will see her again!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words. I am so touched by your review. It was so easy to be with you both and to enjoy my time with you. You come from such wonderful families and bring that to your relationship. I only speak the truth in what I see in both of you; two extraordinary people in love ready to build a life together. Wishing you every blessing. I know we will stay in touch.

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2014

Nancy was a joy to work with. It was very difficult for my husband and me to find an officiant for an inter-religious marriage (my husband is Jewish and I am an agnostic), but Nancy was more than happy to work with us. We wanted a Jewish ceremony and she walked us through our ceremony, step by step. We had a couple of marriage counseling appointments with her, which were incredibly helpful and insightful, and then we got to planning the ceremony. She laid out all of our options, told us the "musts" of Jewish ceremonies, and then let us know what we could pick and choose from for the rest of the ceremony.

Nancy was consistently on time, responded to our emails in a prompt fashion, and was a pleasure to work with. We had numerous guests comment on how beautiful the ceremony was, from the readings to the Jewish traditions that we chose to have as a part of our ceremony. Nancy also got quite a bit of compliments, as she was lighthearted, fun, and serious at the right times.

I highly recommend Nancy. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Nicole, I am moved by your words. I loved working with you both and was thrilled to be there for you through the process and finally share your big day with you. You were both so sweet during the ceremony, the way you held hands and looked so lovingly at one another. It was a joy for me to be part of.

Lacey · Married on 01/18/2014

We used Cantor Nancy Ginsberg for our ceremony and she did a FANTASTIC job!! Everybody in attendance loves how she mixed both seriousness of the occasion with some light hearted jokes. It was a truly beautiful ceremony and I cannot thank her enough for making it as special as she did.

Also make sure to give Shoshi a pet when you go for meetings at her house! I think she should recruit her pup to help out during the ceremony!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I can't believe you've now been married just over a year?! I still think of you both fondly. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. Just because I married you a year ago doesn't mean I disappear from your lives. Sending you blessings on your first anniversary.

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Cantor Ginsberg was AMAZING. She was incredibly helpful with giving us all of the information and knowledge we needed for our wedding ceremony and she is so incredibly kindhearted. We have already recommended her to a handful of our friends who are planning their weddings now.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I so enjoyed being with you and your families. It was a beautiful day and I feel honored to have been a part of the beginning of your new lives together.
  • F

Florence · Married on 10/06/2013

Cantor Nancy was so great! She was very on top of the service, and paid careful attention to getting to know us and making us feel welcome during meetings. Many of our wedding guests told us they thought she was a family friend of ours because she seemed to know us so well, when in truth we had met only a few months ago! She also worked exceptionally well with our pastor and it was a joy to have them both doing the service together. We were honored by her presence at our wedding and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Dear Florence & Noah, I loved being with you, your family and friends. It was such a warm and beautiful day. Your pastor was amazing to work with, what a sweet heart. I wish you many blessings in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead. Nancy

Mark and Kim · Married on 09/15/2013

We feel that cantor Nancy will always be remembered as being not only one of the most professional and important persons in our lives to this day but also one of the most loving. Nancy gave us premarital advice that was appreciated and we use to this day.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Dear Kim and Mark, Thank you for your kind words. I so enjoyed being with you both. I always say the day is about you, and try to live by that. I am glad I got to know you and work with you. Wishing you every blessing for a wonderful future together.

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2013

Canter Ginsberg mad our day feel very special! She even sang a song for us!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I loved doing your wedding. The love and warmth in the room was overwhelming. So many smiling faces. It was a beautiful day to behold. I felt honored to be part of it and now to know the two of you. Sending you much love. Nancy

Gladys · Married on 09/02/2012

Nancy was absolutely wonderful through the whole planning process.We were fortunate to have Nancy as our officiant for our wedding. All of our guests were so impressed and emotionally moved with our ceremony. Thank you for everything Nancy you did an awesome job!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I loved sharing your special day with you and your family. There was so much love that was present. It was a beautiful day for two wonderful people. It was my honor.

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2012

Cantor Ginsberg did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. She spoke eloquently and beautifully. She preformed the ceremony just the way we had imagined. Her words were as beautiful as her singing voice. I had people telling me the entire following week how much they enjoyed the ceremony portion of the wedding and the things that Cantor Ginsberg spoke about. She truly understood what we were looking for and it was PERFECT!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. I loved being part of your special day!

Stacey · event on: 06/09/2013

Cantor Ginsberg was the officiant at our daughter's baby naming ceremony on June 9, 2013. As we expected, she was wonderful. The ceremony was beautiful and very meaningful to us. Just as at our wedding, our guests couldn't stop telling us how beautiful the service was!! We love Cantor Ginsberg and plan to use her for all of our simchas in the future

Alyssa · Married on 12/17/2011

Cantor Nancy was amazing, and without her, our ceremony would have been a disaster. My husband is Catholic, and I am Jewish so we decided to have an interfaith wedding. Unfortunately, the priest we got did not know us at all and completely messed up his parts in the ceremony. Thanks to Cantor Nancy our ceremony was still beautiful and meaningful. She also has an amazing singing voice! We had met with her several times over the past number of months, and we felt really comfortable with her. You could tell during the ceremony she really knew us and our personalities. We got so many compliments from our friends and family at the wedding who absolutely loved her too.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. At least you'll always have something to talk about from your wedding day. I so enjoyed working with you both.

Julia · Married on 08/30/2008

Nancy is an incredible Officiant and truly made our wedding special. I couldn't stop crying throughout the entire thing because of the wonderful things she said, which I will remember for the rest of my life. Nancy is an asset to any wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2008

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. I will remember the two of you for a very long time as well.

Jeanie · Married on 07/05/2008

Cantor Ginsberg is an amazing woman to have on your side as you are going through the entire wedding process. She wants to get to know both you and your finance - so she can make your ceremony an event you will truly cherish. Cantor Ginsberg also shares great advice and wants to make sure that you are prepared, not just for the wedding ceremony, but also the new journey you and your beloved are about to embark on. Cantor Ginsberg truly made our wedding both meaningful and personal. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to share one of the most special days of our lives with her.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. I loved sharing your day with you and spending the time to get to know you both.

Nancy did an outstanding job with the co-officiating of our interfaith wedding. She has an incredible voice and a calming, friendly demeanor during the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning of the wedding. I highly recommend Nancy.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Life's Rhythms's reply:

I so enjoyed being with you both. You glowed in the moment of he day and such a beautiful setting. The feeling of love and happiness was palatable throughout the event. Thank you for allowing me to share your special day.

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

It was great working with Cantor Nancy! She is warm, fun and very welcoming. We met with her two times before our wedding and communicated by phone and email on several other occasions. Each time we got to know each other a little better. We are an interfaith couple and wanted to combine traditions from both of our backgrounds (Jewish and Filipino Roman Catholic). Nancy was able to take elements from both faiths and seamlessly incorporate them into the ceremony. What was surprising and beautiful was how she took all she had gleaned from our meetings and wove her knowledge of us into the ceremony as well. She really made it fun, warm and personal. She also has a lovely singing voice and a warm and commanding presence that added so much to the day. We have received many, many compliments on how beautiful and intimate the ceremony was and we can't thank Nancy enough!

Mary · Married on 04/21/2012

Cantor Nancy was an amazing officiant! She meet with us many times before our ceremony, really getting to know us and providing valuable counseling and advice. Working with her was seamless. The "compatibility" test was a great way to open the doors to important discussions for my husband and I to have prior to our marriage. And Cantor Nancy was incredibly professional the day of our wedding, leading a touching, even funny at some points, ceremony.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Life's Rhythms's reply:

It was my honor to share your special day. I so enjoyed getting to know the two of you. I believe each ceremony is very personal and I strive to make it that way. You two are so wonderful together. Enjoy the adventure of you future life together.

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2011

Cantor Nancy really helped to make our wedding special. We had an interfaith marriage (Methodist and Jewish) and she met with us several times before our wedding to answer all of our questions and calm any anxieties we had. She and the pastor who co-officiated our ceremony worked seamlessly together. Her lovely voice added to the beauty and serenity of our ceremony.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. You are both so in love it was so easy and wonderful to share your wedding day with you. It was my honor.

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved having Cantor Nancy officiate our wedding! We met with her a few times leading up to our wedding and she really took the time to get to know us both as individuals and as a couple. She led a beautiful ceremony that I will never forget!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2011

Cantorina Nancy officiated our Purim wedding - fitting for us, and how we know her - she was the Cantor for my Bat Mizvah.

Loved her, loved how personal the ceremony was (everyone was in tears) and loved the continuity of spirital leadership within our family. She took to my now-husband right away, which was important to me.

Perfect officiant for my wedding day and couldn't have imagined it being officiated by anyone else!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Life's Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for your review. I loved being there with you and your family on your wedding day. I think it was the dog that was in the wedding party that really topped it all off. Only you could pull that one off. It was a great day!!!