Life's Moments KM Reviews

Life's Moments KM 4
Life's Moments KM 5
Life's Moments KM 6

Ashley Jackson · Getting married on 02/20/2020

great experience super kind people

I genuinely enjoyed the atmosphere these guys bring to the table, they make every shoot worth while . i would recommend these guys to anyone that crosses my path. thank you guys so much for everything.

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so very much for you kind words, it was a pleasure to meet you as well! We really enjoyed out time with you, and we hope to see you again soon!
  • Erica

Erica Newsome · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Thank You Life's Moments KM-Kaitlyn & Garett are AMAZING!

Kaitlyn and Garett were phenomenal to work with. Myself and another friend of mine met them last year to help build their photography portfolio and for us to get our business headshots. They were efficient but took time to make sure both of us were satisfied with as many photos and looks within our booked time frame. They never rushed through our time slots and got creative with what was available in our shoot location. I highly recommend using them in order to support a growing couple's business and to have high-quality photos for an amazing price. I'm looking forward to my Spring Shoot with them and will continue to send business their way because they took time to get to know me and what was most important within my needs. Next time, it's less business shots and more for fun...and I CANNOT WAIT! Lastly, I work in real estate so the importance of the follow up is crucial when working with the public. No matter what time or even when I emailed with questions months later, Kaitlyn was always available to answer anything and respond ASAP. As small as that may sound, it's honestly extremely important. My photos were also delivered to me after our shoot in such a small turnaround that I was able to incorporate them into my business cards almost immediately. Lastly, I have so much faith in this wonderfully talented couple, that my own headshot that Kaitlyn took has been put on 6 billboards across Knoxville! Working in the business of getting professional photos daily and having an in house videographer full time within our company, the fact that I trusted Life's Moments KM to do my own business headshots speaks leaps and bounds about my customer satisfaction. I'm thankful to have taken a chance on them and thankful they took a chance to do an all call online to build their business & portfolio. I recommend anyone who is entertaining photographers to know that you don't have to pay premium pricing to have beautiful photos taken and you should 100% work with people who want to get to know you & captivate your style. I also know that Kaitlyn has many years of mentorship years under other professional photographers before going off on her own. So in terms of weddings, I haven't had one of my own yet but I would recommend checking into their availability and pricing. -Erica

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Life's Moments KM 7

Life's Moments KM's reply:

I do not know where to begin, thank you so much for this amazing review! Not only is it detailed with crucial information, but you found the time to even say we have a fast response time. We appreciate this review so so so very much! We are so excited to do a spring shoot and to help with your personal brand. It is amazing to see how photographs can really help someone reach the level they see themselves at and where they deserve to be. We would not change anything about how we have grown as a business and who has helped us grow. Thank you so much for your support and we are thrilled to watch you prosper and to be able to help! Ps I cannot believe our photo is on billboards!! That is so neat!!!

Josh Mollohan · Married on 12/04/2018

Fire flow arts shoot

Me and my girlfriend had life's moments do a shoot of us spinning fire and it went over super smooth even tho life's moments have not had a lot of experience with shooting moving fire all of my pictures turned out truly amazing and we had such a great time shooting 10 out of 10 would most definitely recommend again!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so much Josh! We really appreciate you letting us taking photos of what you all do! It was such an awesome experience, and I hope we get to do it again soon!

Madelynn Giersdorf · Married on 11/27/2018

Fantastic.

I can not recommend these photographers enough! They do beautiful work. I have had the pleasure of working with them twice, and I will continue using them. They are responsive, fun, friendly, accommodating and passionate about the work they do!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so much!! We truly love working with you and your family. We cannot wait till the next shoot!

Shelby Shults · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience

They did a remarkable job. They were both incredibly helpful.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Shelby! We cannot begin to thank you enough for the review! It was so fun to work with you and Nick, and we cannot wait for all the future photo shoots we are planning! You were a blessing to have as a client and I cannot thank you enough for your business.

Marco Brandiwine · Married on 06/10/2018

So Helpfull and Friendly!!!

Mrs.Mills went well out of her way to give us a fun and professional experience! She was kind and had a great playful personality! and the best part, NO STRESS!!!

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so much Marco! It was wonderful to meet you all this summer and I am so glad we could help!

Mia · Married on 05/04/2018

Wonderful Experience

Kaitlyn and Garett did an amazing job photographing our wedding! Kaitlyn was responsive and helpful both before and after event day, letting us know what to expect before, and keeping us up to date on when to expect photos after. The day of the event they felt more like old friends than vendors, but Kaitlyn still managed to keep me on schedule ensuring we got all the pictures we wanted. The images we received, both the physical prints and through the online gallery, were perfect. I couldn't be happier with the value, experience, and end result!

Life's Moments KM 8
    Life's Moments KM 9
    Life's Moments KM 10
    Life's Moments KM 11
    Life's Moments KM 12

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so very much Mia!
    That was a truly special day and we enjoyed being apart of it very much!!

Cynthia Bohanan · Married on 04/08/2018

Perfect Day

Couldn’t ask for a better couple to do our pictures everything turned out amazing.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate you and your family! We cannot wait for many more years of laughter and photographs! Till next time!

Cherish

So much fun!

We had a blast with Kaitlyn and love our photos!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Life's Moments KM's reply:

Thank you so very much, Cherish! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our services. i am so happy you loved the photos! We cannot wait to see where the future brings you and your sweet family!
    Sincerely,