13 Reviews for Life's Gallery Photography, LLC

High-Res Images (3)
Digital Files (3)

Kendra was fantastic: very friendly and easy to work with, responsive, professional, and EXCELLENT photographs returned back in a timely manner. Wonderful value. I'd highly recommend Life's Gallery to any friend getting married in the West Michigan area.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We loved working with Kendra at Life's Gallery for our wedding! She was great at communicating throughout the planning process, and she is very organized and focused. Kendra helped us identify what pictures we really wanted, and helped us figure out a plan. I think the price is very reasonable and we were so happy with the pictures! They were beautiful and really captured our big day. Kendra was flexible both by giving us ideas for photographs and responding to photo ideas that our wedding party came up with. (She also helped pin the boutonnieres on all our groomsmen!) It did seem like Kendra was a little stressed at times, but it may just have been her focus on trying to stay on task and time. She also had some really good ideas, but it wasn't as creative as other wedding photos I have seen. Overall, we were very satisfied with the service, and would definitely recommend Life's Gallery!

Profile Picture User4925274, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Kendra,

We appreciated your time and commitment to making our wedding day so special! You were so laid back and flexible and that truly meant the world to us. You created ZERO stress, which is HUGE when in the midst of wedding day chaos. Thank you for being everywhere we needed you to be and traveling all around Traverse City just hours before our wedding in order to get certain shots of us getting ready. We also appreciated you going with us behind the old downtown library after the ceremony. The lighting and backdrop were so perfect; those turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! I also wanted to personally thank you for allowing my sister and brother-in-law to sneak off and get some anniversary shots. It meant A LOT to them and made them feel special, which I really appreciated. We were able to gift them a canvas (anniversary) photo for Christmas and they loved it! All of our shots/locations were awesome. I'll definitely recommend you in the future! THANKS for everything!

Warmest,

Amber Yarber

Profile Picture Amber, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Let me start out by saying I'm also a photographer. I think Kendra did a pretty good job. She was really good with the professional, posed wedding shots, but wasn't much for funny or candids. She was very focused, but it sort of came off as quiet and stressed out. (One of my siblings asked if she was annoyed that we had such a big bridal party). We sent her a list of the shots we wanted months before our wedding, but I wish she would've gone over the shots we wanted closer to the wedding, just to make sure it was right. So, just make sure you're clear on what you want. We were missing a few shots we hoped for because we didn't communicate much. For example, she took great individual shots of me and my bridesmaids, which I will treasure! BUT, she did NOT take individual pictures of my husband and his groomsmen. We had so much going on that I didn't even notice she skipped those (I know it's hard to remember everything, but it's really not your job, on your wedding day, to do that). We had a second photographer at the reception who saved our bacon because SHE got pictures of our extended family and friends dancing and having fun at the reception, as well as a picture of me and my brother, which Kendra forgot. There also wasn't any detail shots of our table centerpieces or flowers, which I was bummed about. That stuff being said, she was pretty easy to get ahold of, usually she'd get back to you within a week. She arrived on time and ready to go.The photo quality was good (nothing was blurry or out of focus). It ALSO nice to get a CD of all the pictures she took. She was really flexible in that she was willing to drive a long way to shoot our wedding, which was a big deal, because we got married way up north and were having trouble finding photographers who were willing to do that. Long story short, we aren't exactly sure it was worth the amount we paid, but she was diligent and stayed busy the whole day, but maybe she should consider hiring a second shooter.

Profile Picture User6350095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Kendra was recommended by a friend of a friend for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with her all around. She always got back with me right away and was very professional. We had a small family only wedding. She arrived early and got every shot we had asked for. We had our pictures within 2 weeks after the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. We were so happy with them that when our little girl was born last month we drove 2 hours to meet her for newborn pictures which turned out equally beautiful. I would highly recommend her for any event. She's professional, punctual and will capture your event beautifully.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

i highly recommend kendra as a photographer! she was amazing and at such a great price!

Profile Picture abbie, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kendra was so comfortable to have around us on our wedding day! She was so flexible with photo ideas and helped us out greatly when we were stumped on ideas. She was willing to travel,which was a super bonus and the cd arrived in a reasonable amount of time with HUNDREDS of pictures just for us, they were beautiful. Thank you Kendra!

Profile Picture Jean, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendra did an phenomenal job with our wedding, capturing moments we will want to remember for years. She did an excellent job with both candid and posed shots and provided creativity where we were lacking :) She is very flexible in her meetings with potential brides, willing to travel, and VERY reasonable in pricing. She also provided us with a DVD containing all the edited photos from our wedding, a rarity in wedding photography. We would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Alyssa , 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendra did an amazing job. She is incredibly fun to work with and has a ton of really creative ideas. She was constantly coming up with new ideas. She and her assistant were more than willing to go with our ideas as well and were very flexible about locations. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kendra exceeded our expectations for a photographer. She was very flexible with our schedule and requests. She was very prompt and always followed through on everything she said she would do. That was one huge issue we noticed with other services we hired during out wedding planning period. With Kendra it was never an issue and we never had to remind her of anything. She was very friendly and easy to work with.

One of the biggest things we loved about her was that it seemed like she was invisible our whole wedding day, yet she still got all of the shots we wanted! We have been to weddings where "the poparazzi" blocks important parts of the day and the guests miss out because they need the front seat.

Thank you Kendra!

Profile Picture Bree, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendra was amazing! She was very cooperative, professional, and talented. I was amazed when I got my pictures back, we had so many to choose from, black and white, sepia, and color photos. She was very organized, took any pictures that we requested, and had many of her own great ideas! I LOVED the fact that I was able to get a dvd/cd of the images as well. Kendra was great and I would choose her as my photographer in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendra is amazing!! She works with an incredible amount of integrity and professionalism. I could not be more pleased with her work. Kendra arrived early, captured all of our moments - and some that I didn't even realize at the time! She captured over 650 photos! And provided both color and b/w for each photo - not to mention the high resolution crispness of the photos. And she delivered it to us by well before our 1 month anniv. Her prices are very reasonable, especially given the quality of work she provides. I am so lucky and happy I found her ... I wish her well and all the work she can handle!

Profile Picture kathy, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kendra's creative photographic style, flexibility and reasonable price made her a perfect choice for our wedding photographer. She is so sweet, friendly, down-to-earth and was wonderful to work with. I think the best part about Kendra as a photographer is that she doesn't miss a moment. She uniquely captured every part of our wedding without missing a detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Jacolyn, 11/29/08, 1 Review