Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations Reviews

8 | Jasper, GA

8 Reviews for Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations

Lee · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a vision of a cake for my husband's birthday/retirement party. Tonia made it happen. It was exactly what I wanted. It was also very yummy! It was all eyes on the cake for sure!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Thank you so much Lee!

Mary-Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

We have used LFM for every occasion possible this year and had Tonia do our wedding cake and Groom's cake! We had our FAVORITE, chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling, and about 3 other flavors too! She was also able to accommodate our large guest list! The cakes were a HIT! :)

Sent on 11/11/2016

Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations's reply:

Thank you for being such a dedicated customer! I was happy to be a part of your special day!

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2016

Tonia did an absolutely amazing job with our cake, all from just a picture I had sent her. She made all the requested changes, and the cake turned out not only beautifully, but was absolutely delicious. I took the leftovers to work and they were gone in about 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend Tonia for your cake needs!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! It was a true pleasure!

Denille · Married on 09/08/2016

Tonia did a phenomenal job on both our wedding cake and grooms cake! They exceeded my expectations! our wedding cake was beautiful and was soooo yummy! we were able to customize the flavors and ended up with a Neapolitan cake! Our guests loved it!! The grooms cake was a Reece's peanut butter cake which everyone also loved! My groom has many hobby's and Tonia was able to incorporate them all into one cake. The overall theme was a golf hole and it was so realistic looking, better than anything I had seen on Pinterest! I will definitely be a repeat customer for all of my special occasions!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • User6542085 · 2+ years ago

Tonia made my son's first birthday cake, and it was excellent! I sent her a picture of what I wanted, and she made it perfectly. The design was not only beautiful, but the cake was so good! I handed out several business cards before the party was over to other parents looking for someone to do cakes for their childrens' birthdays. I will continue to take my business to Tonia for all of my cake and party needs!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations's reply:

Thank you so much! I look forward to it!

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2016

Tonia did a fantastic job on the grooms cake for our wedding. She was very professional and organized from the minute I found her site. She quoted me a great price, was very easy to work with, and delivered the cake right to our venue. The cake she created was huge and delicious; we had so many compliments on it. If we need a cake for another special occasion, we know exactly who to go to for it!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Life's Fondant Memories Cakes Creations's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/07/2015

Tonia did my wedding cake and it was so amazing and delicious!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful cake, the taste quality of the cake was even better!! I will definitely be going back to her for any cakes I need done in the future and I already have referred as many people as possible to her for future business!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Aimee · Married on 06/14/2015

Tonia is amazing. She goes above and beyond for her customers--truly a labor of love! Quality ingredients, very flavorful and always gorgeous end results. She's made various things for me (not just cake) and everything has always come out absolutely wonderful. Tonia has skills and a pleasure to do business with!

Sent on 04/18/2016