Life's Etchings Photography Reviews

29 | Fort Smith, AR

29 Reviews for Life's Etchings Photography

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2018

OH MY GOSH. Where do I even begin. Heather was our ROCK on our wedding day. First of all, you can tell that she has shot a LOT of weddings. She put together an incredible itinerary and made sure things were moving along all day. I was stressing out (what bride doesn’t lol) and I eventually went outside to finish my makeup. Heather came outside and sat with me. She talked to me and asked me what she needed to do to keep me calm. She was seriously my rock in those moments and was more than a photographer. She was a friend. My husband, Robert, was nothing less than a nervous wreck and Heather calmed him down tremendously. She helped him with his anxiety and helped him to relax a little bit. She was always timely and professional and so much fun to be around. She had great ideas for photos and our whole group had so much fun working with her. She was a LIFESAVER and was worth every penny! Thank you, Heather, for everything. You were a rockstar!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks Taylor!! I loved working with you and Robert and your families and enjoys capturing every moment. Thanks for having me be a part of your special day!

Alex · Married on 11/18/2017

Heather was amazing! We love our photos and we’re so glad we went with her! My husband and I just go with the flow and Heather jumped right in and never missed a beat.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather was my rock on my wedding day! She was able to help provide a timeline for us and was able to help us figure out which pictures we could take before the ceremony to save time afterwards since we did not do a first look before hand. We got lots of great shots and she kept things fun and light the whole day. We used her for our engagement pics also. I haven't received wedding pics yet but if they are like our first set of photos I know they will be fabulous.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thank so much for the great review Nicole! I loved working with you and your family and your wedding day was so much fun! Can't wait to share the photos with you!
  • Z

Zar · Married on 06/23/2017

Heather was so wonderful to work with. She was there with us from start to finish. She showed up on time and even helped out whenever she could. She took plenty of pictures and they were all beautiful. We loved them! Our guests loved them! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Zar for the great review! I loved being a part of yours and Justin's big day! Best wishes!

Audrey · Married on 06/08/2017

Heather with Life's Etchings Photography is absolutely the best in the business. She is not only reasonably priced, but she pays special attention to making your day stress-free and happy! She works around your schedule and provides as much time as you need to capture the special moments of your life through this wonderful event. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and she expresses the visual mood of the moment in a way that few can. She is worth every penny and much more! Thank you Heather for a great experience!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Your so sweet! Thanks so much for such a great review! I loved every moment of your special day and working with you and your families. Thanks again and can't wait to see you more in the future!

Aubrey · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was FANTASTIC. Not only did I get Tons of beautiful photos, but she also knew exactly what to say when I started to stress! She is such a wonderful woman and I will definitely suggest her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Aubrey for the great review! I loved being a part of your day and making sure it was special for you and Daniel! I look forward to seeing you again!

Alex · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather went above and beyond her role as a photographer on our big day. She helped out with so many last minute to-do's and did an amazing job with the photos! She is so sweet and easy to work with and makes you feel completely comfortable. She is also very reasonably priced for everything she does! HIGHLY recommend for anyone getting married in AR.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Alex! Loved working with you and your wonderful families! Best Wishes!

Tara · Married on 08/06/2016

Heather was fantastic! She did an excellent job coordinating all photo sessions and had great results! She was responsive to concerns I had and to ideas I had. She was easy to work with and stayed longer than I expected to capture all of our moments. She helped keep everyone calm when things went awry. Her prices were incredibly reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Tara! You, Kevin, and your families were a joy to work with! Looking forward to seeing your family more in the future!

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

Heather was so nice to work with. She put us at ease and made our engagement and wedding portraits fun and comfortable. So was wonderful during the wedding too! She got us through our group and family pictures with ease. That is and accomplishment with our group. She is very organized, professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Julie! I loved worked with you and Stephen and your wonderful family!

Haley · Married on 06/18/2016

Heather was such a huge part of making our big day special. She took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding, and she was there from the moment we started getting ready until we were packing up to leave. She basically just became part of the family! We absolutely love her and will never use another photographer for anything. We just got our pictures yesterday, and I'm still in tears. She does such a wonderful job of capturing the happiness in every single picture! We couldn't have loved her more and highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Haley! I loved working with your family and friends and being a part of your special day!
  • User5620618 · 2+ years ago

Heather was so great to work with! I hope to work with her again in the future. She quickly responded to all my emails and helped me with any concerns I had about the time that the pictures would take. She got all the pictures I wanted and even some I didn't even think of. I received my pictures very quickly after the wedding and we absolutely love them!! Very good quality.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2016

Working with Heather from Life's Etchings Photography was the best decision I could have made! She was on top of everything and was so helpful during the whole wedding experience! The pictures she took turned out absolutely amazing and are now something my husband and I will cherish forever! Heather was fast, but

Sent on 08/16/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review Tiffany! You, Garrett, and your families were so great to work with! I can't wait to see you again and Payton and Daymon's wedding in December!

Megan · Married on 03/06/2016

The lead up to my wedding could have been the most stressful time of my life. However, Heather was not only super understanding that having a toddler means that we most likely wouldn't get all the shots, but she was flexible when my work schedule suddenly doubled and we needed to reschedule one of my shoots. I was terrified that I was going to meet her and end up feeling awkward, but even with my social anxiety, Heather felt like another friend. She genuinely made my wedding photos a breeze, and they came out so amazing! The price was amazing, the pictures were stunning, and Heather was the best. I would hands down recommend her and plan to use her in the future for all of my photo needs.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Megan! Loved working with you!

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2015

Heather was such a great photographer to work with. She was great with the transitions and had great attention to detail. She was very kind and helpful the day of.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Lindsey for the great review! Loved working with you and your family!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Heather was wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond what I expected, and was always friendly and professional. I would certainly use her again, and recommend her for whatever your event may be.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! I loved your wedding! And you and Blake were so great to work with.

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with! She took the few examples that I had requested and expanded upon them to give me many more pictures than I thought I would be able to get. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone else looking for a wonderful photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review!

Heather was amazing!! She was willing to be wherever and start at whatever time we needed her to. She was literally with us all day! She was patient and kind with my two year old during this process and helped keep me calm. She got all the shots I wanted plus so much more. She also captured my husband's fun personality and those of his groomsmen in the pictures, as well as truly capturing our love in our photos. I have enough pictures to relive the day, and the mobile app is too cool! She was easy to work with and so much fun. I look at my pictures and I smile, laugh and cry as I remember how perfect my day was. I am so glad she was our wedding photographer and I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and your wonderful family and friends!

Chelcee · Married on 04/18/2015

Heather was awesome. She worked so well with all the kids in our wedding party. She took numerous pictures and went to different locations around the lake. She took very beautiful and unique pictures in a location she didn't know very well. Our wedding day went so well and she made it so much better because I knew she was around taking great pictures.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Chelcee for the great review! I loved working with you and Andrew and being a part of your special day!

Aubri · Married on 04/11/2015

We are so happy that we chose Life's Etchings to photograph our wedding. Heather was a joy to work with, and her photos are utterly gorgeous. Though our wedding was in Hot Springs, she drove in and arrived early in the morning to begin shooting. She created a very low-pressure environment. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet review Aubri!

Amber · Married on 02/07/2015

Heather Owen's talent is why you choose Life's Etchings to photograph your priceless moments. When we selected Heather as our photographer, we only discovered later that we had selected THE BEST!!!! Heather reviewed the chapel and reception to proactively plan for lighting and to develop her initial shot list (in addition to ours). She is the master of time management and I would not have even known how to cut the cake if she had not been a trusted voice in my head.

She does more than make the shot look good. She helps to create the event. She became part of thr wedding party. She was always there!!! She captured moments I did not remember, except through her photographs.

No matter where life takes us, Heather Owen will be there during our most important moments. I would recommend her to anyone and specifically to first time brides. She is not only a photographer, but also a walking wedding guide!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so very much Amber! You and Jim were wonderful and your friends and family for great fun to work with!

Heather was great to work with! She was very meticulous in getting details on what shots we wanted before the wedding. She was on time and prepared. She professionally helped move things along at a good pace so we could make it on time to our reception. We enjoyed the pictures as well. If you want someone to be professional, great to work with, and timely, I recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Life's Etchings Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Kristin · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather is a great photographer. She has a great eye and is very knowlegible. All my photos I've gotten from her have been absolutely gorgeous! If you have ideas of poses or a look that you are wanting to achieve she strives her best to give it to you. She is very prompt with her communication with her customers and with the photo turn around. I would definitely recommend her for any type of event, big or small.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Thanks so much Kristin!!

Rita · Married on 09/20/2014

Heather was wonderful, she was on time and stayed all day until everything was over.Very professional, captured all we asked for and alot more. Since the wedding we have been in contact her offering to help us get prints. I highly recommend her. Please feel free to use me as a referance.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Thanks so much Rita!

Heather provided a very attentive, professional and high quality service. She was very warm and friendly from the start and made everyone feel at ease while she took pictures. In fact, she was so good at what she was doing that we hardly noticed she was taking so many photos during the ceremony and party until we got the beautiful proofs! I would highly recommend Heather and Life Etchings!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Thank you so much!!

sha · Married on 05/17/2014

Heather was wonderful. She was patient and had remembered the types of photos I had shared with her on Pinterest. She was very professional and gave my family the direction they needed to get the photos I wanted. The fact she drove 2 hours to shoot my wedding was a blessing. I will definitely recommend her to anyone in that area looking for a great photographer. She even kept me calm.