Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 5
Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2015

Life Long Studios was amazing!! Our photographer, Buffy, was so nice & she took the most beautiful pictures. I looked at many different photography companies & Life Long was one of the few that was affordable & gave you the right to ALL the pictures. I planned a destination wedding in FL & they sent me all the pictures through the mail on a cute USB. You will not be disappointed if you book with Life Long Studios!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

Buffy and her team are amazing! They are so professional and made me, my husband and bridal party feel comfortable the entire day. They knew the best spots to take photos, and even took us out for what we know will be amazing sunset photos! Just from looking at the few photos we were shown on the camera, we know these pictures will be better then we can imagine and can't wait to see them all. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Corey · Married on 04/25/2015

Buffy Feldman was a dream to work with for our Clearwater Beach Hilton wedding! My husband and I work in the TV/photography business, so quality photos were a big must-have for us. From the first time we spoke to Buffy on the phone, we knew she would deliver! She was extremely professional, yet still amazingly fun to work with. She was very experienced at our venue and knew exactly where to go and what to do to get the best shots - seriously, at one point she was crawling in a bush to get a great shot through the leaves! She dealt with our wedding party so well, even making them forget they were missing cocktails to get photos by making it so much fun for them.
    I can't recommend Buffy enough - if you're looking for a great photographer for your big day, do yourself a favor and contact Buffy at Life Long Studios asap!
    Thank you so much, Buffy - can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Alex · Married on 03/07/2015

I am so happy with the choice we made for photography at our wedding! Our two photographers were so patient and professional (Rhianna & Gabrielle). Emphasis on "patient" with my rowdy groomsman. They were so calm and knew exactly what to do! Upon arrival, on time of course, they grabbed my accessories & dress to take some photos while my makeup was being touched up. Just another normal Saturday! They knew I was really anxious throughout the day & night, so they showed me a few photos on their camera and they were so beautiful! They are so talented and genuinely want to see the couple happy! I was referred to them by 3 other brides as well as my venue. They did not disappoint and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Kaley · Married on 02/28/2015

We searched high and low for our perfect photographers and we couldn't be happier that we chose Life Long Studios!! From the engagement shoot to our wedding this weekend, they were seriously wonderful to work with. Buffy and Stephanie shot our wedding and made everyone feel so great. We ended up making some last minute changes due to rain and they made sure that we still got all of the shots we wanted. They have a great ability to make everyone feel happy and comfortable....not to mention their work is absolutely beautiful! We can not wait to see our wedding photos!!! You will love working with them too!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/21/2015

I recently got married at The Davis Islands Garden Club in Tampa, FL. Jorge and Stephanie from Life Long made my day soooo amazing!! I had pure confidence they would take amazing pictures and capture everything from the day! They were so friendly and inviting to our guests. They were very outgoing and got pictures of EVERYTHING from our special day!! I am amazed at how awesome they are!! The best photographers and I am so glad we chose them to capture this special day!!

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • User4190665 · 2+ years ago

You can tell that they do this often, and that they've been doing it for a long time!
    My beautiful photographer, Buffy, was so sweet and simply added to the excitement of the day! Her professionalism in handling time was awesome, and I didn't feel pressured or awkward at all in front of the camera. Furthermore, she did an excellent job with the shots that she got. I really REALLY couldn't have asked for anything better. :)

Sent on 11/15/2014

Audrey · Married on 11/22/2014

We loved working with Life Long Studios. The whole process from booking the photographers, to scheduling the engagement and day of wedding shoots to getting some sneak peek photos early has been very easy and stress-free. Amy and Stephanie were our wedding photographers and we absolutely loved them – they were both friendly and laid-back yet very meticulous and detail oriented. We loved our engagement photos and cannot wait to see the finished wedding pictures which we know will be great!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Christine · Married on 11/14/2014

We absolutely loved working with Buffy and her team at Life Long Studios! Buffy is very professional, prompt, engaging, and FUN to work with. We hired Life Long Studios for our engagement photos and for 7 hours with two photographers on the day of our wedding. Because we wanted even more photos, we added on extra time on the day of the wedding (so maybe consider going with 8 hours up front!) Buffy and her team are very easy to work with and we absolutely LOVED all of our photos! We received our photos back so quickly, we were surprised! We specifically picked Life Long Studios for their expertise in outdoor/natural lighting because we had a beach ceremony and wanted sunset pictures. We were so lucky to have a beautiful sunset and our photos capture the moment exactly as we hoped they would. Finally - prices with Life Long Studios are fantastic, you won't find a better deal. We highly recommend Life Long Studios!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2014

I wish I could give Buffy and her team at Life Long Studios more than 5 stars because it is seriously what they deserve. The quality of her photos are absolutely stunning and her level of commitment to making her clients happy is amazing. From the moment we met Buffy as a couple at our inquiry session, through our engagement session, and finally at our wedding she always made us feel special. She really took her time to get to know us and get the kind of shots WE wanted. Her pictures are timeless and I am so happy that the biggest day of our lives was captured so perfectly!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

I had Buffy and Amy shoot my wedding and they were outstanding. So much so that my guests were commenting to me how impressed they were with how hard they were working. Laying on the ground to get the prefect shots, and braving the cold without pause so as not to miss a moment. It wasn't just their technical skills that made them so wonderful either, it's the way they connected with us. Everything from bustling my complicated 11 point dress, to making sure they captured the moments that were truly special. Pictures of some priceless details I wouldn't have even thought about, and the way they got my husband to pose! The care they took in all the small things really shines through. Instead of going through pictures thinking dang I should have tucked that in, or fixed our hair, I was smiling, laughing and reliving every moment. The variety and amount of pictures were beyond what I expected. Most importantly they really captured the 'spirit' of the day. Love and happiness shines through and takes me right back to all the beautiful moments. I am just so very happy. As is my husband. He has been hounding me to send him pictures at work to show them off! When they show up, they really show up! Thank you Life Long Studios!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

Buffy photographed our 9/27 wedding at The Birchwood. She was awesome and I love the pictures!!!

She was calm and relaxed while making sure all the important shots were taken. I was hesitant to spend too much time taking pictures outside because of the heat and imminent rain storm. She monitored the weather, got a ton of great pictures outside The Birchwood and across the street at Vinoy Park (those banyan trees, beautiful) and got us inside before the sky opened!

She was also great about offering advice. She taught us the best way to pose during our engagement session. She also reminded my husband before our first look to tell me I looked beautiful which is a good reminder when so much is on and you don't want to upset the bride!

I was completely shocked and delighted when our pictures were edited and ready the Thursday after our wedding!!!! There were over 800 pictures.

I am so happy with the pictures! She really captured everything important about the day and got great shots of details like my dress, The Birchwood sign and the bouquet. The pictures were artistic and creative but classic.

Life Long gives you a (super adorable) thumb drive with all your edited pictures and their rights. I looked at other photographers that wouldn't give up the rights to the pictures. I liked bring able to print my own pictures as I pleased and not being locked into a photographers' rates.

Buffy is great and I've already recommended her to one friend that hired her for her March wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who enjoys her beautiful photographic style!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Blair · Married on 09/20/2014

Buffy and her team did an outstanding job at our weddding! My wife and I were married at the Hilton in Clearwater, Florida on September 20, 2014. Buffy's attention to detail was incredible. She and her team were on point with making sure that my wife and I were comfortable throughout the ceremony and were a huge part in making our day something special that we will never forget. The photos from Life Long Studios adorn our house and my office and remind me of that amazing day! We can't thank Buffy and her team enough! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Georgia · Married on 09/06/2014

Not only did my pictures come out beyond amazing, they were so quick in getting them to us! AND Buffy and Gabrielle were 2 of the sweetest, most kind people I have ever met in my life. Buffy not only took amazing pictures, but helped out with so many details when I was getting ready to enter panic mode. They sincerely care about you and your big day and are always there for you. I can't thank you guys enough for all of your hard work and genuine care for us. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kandi · Married on 08/31/2014

We would highly recommend Buffy at Life Long Studios. She did a great job of making my husband, who hates taking pictures, feel comfortable. She also knew our venue so well that we did not have to worry about knowing backgrounds or ideas for pictures. We did not have the opportunity to meet or have an engagement session before the wedding but Buffy was so sweet and personable that it didn't matter. We also took advantage of doing a back in the dress session the morning after the wedding on the beach. The reaction of our friends and family seeing us in the ocean in my dress has been amazing! Everyone has raved about our pictures and we feel like Buffy and her team went above and beyond for us. Thank you Buffy! We will never forget how special you made us feel on our big day!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2014

Buffy and Stephanie were so great to work with! From our initial consultation, Buffy was extremely helpful. She helped us put together a timeline and gave us great advice! She was, by far, the most professional of the photographers that we met with. Their prices were very reasonable and it looked like they deliver quality work. After our engagement session, we knew we had made the right choice! We loved all of our pictures and were so excited to have her shoot our wedding. Stephanie hung out and took pictures of the guys before the ceremony. They all said she was so much fun! Buffy has such an amazing eye for capturing the perfect shot. My husband and I are not the best models, but she made us look great and always feel comfortable. We actually got our pictures back way sooner than usual because they had a slow week which I was excited about! And, of course, they came out absolutely amazing! We knew we wouldn't be disappointed by Buffy and Stephanie. Thanks, ladies, for giving us memories we will cherish forever! Future brides, go with Life Long Studies!

Sent on 09/18/2014

kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

I am absolutely thrilled that I chose Life Long Studios to photograph our wedding. Buffy, Stephanie and Rhianna (and Gina) were all professional, creative and fun to be around. Our wedding photos came out amazing - and we received a TON of them. Since the day went by so quickly and was such a blur, I was super anxious to get my pictures so I could remember some of the details that I missed. They did not disappoint!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Buffy and the rest of the staff of Life Long Studios were OUT OF THIS WORLD! Our pictures are everything I've ever imagined and more. As a bride photography was the most important detail and Buffy went above and beyond! If I had a complaint it would be that I wish I could have spent the whole day taking pictures with her- she is truly an expert and an artist. Thank you so much for giving us a gift that we will be able to treasure forever <3

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Kimberly N

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

Buffy and her team at Life Long Studios are fabulous to work with! From answering questions before booking to scheduling engagement sessions and discussing details the week of the wedding, she and her team were professional, quick to respond, and just awesome. We decided to pay to rush the editing of our wedding photos and got them back in less than 2 weeks. Our photos have gotten RAVE reviews from everyone who has seen them. I've been told our photos look like they came from a magazine more times than I can count on my hands. Buffy makes sure she gets all of the shots you want and is excellent at corralling large families. She guides poses that come out looking very natural. I truly can't put into words how happy we are with our wedding photos, and the overwhelmingly positive response we've gotten from everyone who has seen them. To top it off, Life Long Studios is one of the more affordable wedding photographers (that I spoke with) in the area but their quality is top notch!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/17/2014

We just got our wedding photos back and they are absolutely beautiful!! Buffy and her team did such a good job capturing our wedding, guests, reception and details. We received around 800 photos and we could not be more pleased. Buffy did a great job on our engagement photos as well and was able to provide us with a lot of direction on how to pose. Buffy was very patient with our bridal party as they did not always listen right away. Thank you so much to Buffy and her awesome team!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Buffy was our wedding photographer and I couldn't have hoped for anything more. She was a dream to work with right from the beginning and her pictures are magical.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Tanya · Married on 05/04/2014

My name is Tanya and Buffy was our photographer and she was absolutely wonderful. Buffy is really fun and sweet, she makes it easy to take pictures even if you don't normally like to. Buffy put us at ease from the beginning and we had a great time working with her. She was very flexible and any questions that we had were answered quickly. Pricing for our package was very reasonable especially in comparison with other photographers and we also own the rights to our photos. I would definitely recommend Lifelong to anyone, they really get to know what your vision is and they make it happen. You don't have to worry or stress about anything they do which is great especially on your big day. I am very grateful that Buffy was our photographer it was one of the best decisions we made! Our pictures look great and we're happy :)

Sent on 05/27/2014

I was impressed how great my engagement pics came out. I know I didn't have to worry about how my wedding day pics would come. I am still waiting for the results but Buffy my photographer did let me peek at some on her camera and I absolutely loved them. Her ideas and my wish list she made sure she covered everything. Can't wait to see the rest but you won't be disappointed. She made me feel very comfortable and had great ideas and picture options.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2014

Buffy was absolutely awesome!!!! She goes above and beyond to get her shots. She was like a ninja lol. Highly recommended!!!! She is also a pleasure to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Victoria · Married on 04/06/2014

Buffy did an amazing job of photographing our wedding. She captured every detail and knew exactly what she was doing. She was super creative and we feel that she went above and beyond to get amazing shots. I'm so glad we chose her and I can't wait to get our pictures back!

Sent on 04/14/2014