Lifelong Photography Studio Reviews

Lifelong Photography Studio 5
Lifelong Photography Studio 6
Lifelong Photography Studio 7

Lindsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Buffy Feldman is an incredible photographer and we were very pleased with our engagement photos and cannot wait to see the photos from our wedding on Sept 18!!! She is very professional and polite but is not afraid to direct her couples to get the perfect shot. Their packages can be tailored to whatever you need and it includes and engagement session which was a plus for us! The only complaint we have is our experience with the admin staff and confusion and miscommunication in trying to avoid paying sales tax.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kerri · Married on 09/02/2016

It was so sweet working with Life Long Studios! They were so incredibly accommodating, thoughtful, and all around easy to work with. Gabrielle, our wedding photographer, is a doll and knows her stuff. She and Amy have a great eye for capturing the big day. I highly recommend Gabrielle and Life Long Studios!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2016

Grwag to work with. So patient and understanding.

Sent on 09/26/2016

From the engagement session to the wedding day, Buffy and her team were absolutely a pleasure to work with! I would most definitely recommend them to anyone who asks. Well worth the money spent.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Buffy and her team were by far our favorite vendors from the day and throughout the planning process. She is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area and other vendors. We used her for a boudoir shoot, the wedding, and a back in the dress shoot and we felt comfortable with her every step of the way. Her team back at the studio is responsive and helpful and the pictures we've seen so far are amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Heather · Married on 04/21/2016

Gabe from Life Long Studios was absolutely amazing, so sweet and the pictures from our wedding are exactly what I wanted. She did such a great job of making my husband and I feel at right at home in front of the camera. I have recommended her so many times to every bride I see looking for exceptional photography.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

From our very first meeting to the very last shot on our wedding day, I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Life Long Studios. The team at Life Long Studios goes the extra mile to be sure you are 100% happy. The photos are absolutely stunning and I can not thank you enough for capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/28/2016

Our wedding day was the most meaningful and momentous days of our lives thus far. From the beginning to end everything was more than I could have ever dreamed of and I know this is a direct result of the talented venders who worked our event. In selecting our photographer I underwent a considerable search to find someone who would understand the vision for the day. I cannot express how happy I am that I found Life Long Studios. From the moment I met our photographer Buffy Feldman (owner of Life Long Studios) I knew she was going to do everything to make our wedding perfect. Her team was amazing, making the time leading up to the event easy and comfortable, working quickly to answer questions, and communicating with me regarding day of scheduling. Everything was perfect, Buffy is one of the sweetest people I have ever worked with. In many ways it was as if we had known her all of our lives. Her passion and love for what she does shines through her work and her talent for organizing and maintaining order is exactly what any bride needs on the day of her wedding. Buffy’s sweet words throughout the day were encouraging and made us more comfortable as the day went on. Some of my favorite moments working with her were when she stopped to show us how truly beautiful our photos looked. Her attention to detail was refreshing. I knew she understood how much time and thought went into the day and she made sure to document all of the perfect moments; from the first look on my husband’s face when I walked down the aisle to the intricate detail of my great-grandmothers brooch on my bouquet, she captured it all. I encourage anyone looking for a photographer that truly cares about capturing those perfect moments, to look no further. You will not find a better group to document your big day or special occasion.

Thank you to the Life Long Studios Team!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 02/27/2016

Lifelong was running a sale when we signed our contract so we recieved an extra photographer and our charm session (30 min) was extended to 1 hr for a killer price! Buffy is our photographer and I can't be happier. She has photographed and even got married herself at our venue, Lange Farm. I am so excited to work with her

Sent on 06/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/21/2016

There just are not enough good things to say about Life Long Studios. They were such a delight to work with! Everything from our Custom invitations, engagement photos to the signage at our wedding. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. They made every detail at our wedding come to life, and completely customized around what we wanted. They were such a dream come true. Thank you for being a part of our day and making every detail unforgettable!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Tara · Married on 12/06/2015

I haven't even gotten my wedding pictures back yet, and still had to write about how amazing Buffy is and her team at Lifelong Studios. I first started working with the assistant Stephanie and she was so efficient in getting back to me with pricing and detailed information. Then, I requested to work with Buffy who went above and beyond from the very beginning. I can't say enough amazing things about Buffy. Not only is she so talented with wedding pictures, she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined on my wedding day. Buffy even saved the day when my dress wouldn't zip and my flowers almost caught on fire during my ceremony. I know the pictures will come out stunning, because our engagement pictures were breathtaking! I really don't think there are any other wedding photographers in Tampa that are better than Lifelong Studios. I would highly recommend working with Buffy, you wont be disappointed - she is amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2015

Stephanie and Amy were our wedding photographers and they were both absolutely amazing!! We haven't seen our wedding photos yet but Stephanie did our engagement session and the photos were perfect! I can't say enough good things about Stephanie and Life Long Studio's!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kimiko · Married on 11/08/2015

We have not yet even had our wedding, and already I know that I can post a glowing review! I contacted the studio, and within about an hour I got a response from the assistant, Stephanie. She is very sweet and prompt in her responses. She set us up with our photographer, Buffy. Buffy is so nice, and she's really good at making you feel comfortable during the session. We had our engagement session in Ybor, and she knew exactly where to go and what to do for the best pictures. I am so very impressed with everyone at the company, and I would highly recommend the studio to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Nichole · Married on 11/07/2015

Stephanie was our lead photographer and she is nothing short of amazing! She was very responsive to questions and easy to get ahold of. We had an engagement session before the wedding and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! Her energy is so great. Our pictures were gorgeous and only made us more confident that our wedding day photos would be perfect! The day of the wedding she again made me feel so comfortable even though I hate my picture being taken. She was awesome with my family and dealing with their quirks. She went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed and even got me water and a napkin to dab myself since it was so hot the day we got married. Amy was the second photograph that day and we were equally impressed with how comfortable she made us feel and her willingness to help make our day less stressful! My husband said she was awesome and accommodating of the funny and crazy shots he wanted to take with his groomsmen. They were there early and stayed late and they hustled! I don't think they took a single break. My husband and I can't wait to see our photos because we know how amazing they will be! They even sent two photos ahead of our other so we could get thank you cards made. The company and Stephanie and Amy in particular really made our day special. My husband and I have even joked saying we would totally be Stephanie's friend because she is just so fun!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Allie · Married on 10/24/2015

I am so happy with our photos from the wedding. They came out perfect and I love them all! Buffy is very professional and has a great eye as well. The team is very responsive to emails as well. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lexi · Married on 10/17/2015

I had an overall great experience with Lifelong Studios. We had the chance to meet Cheryl and come up with a timeline for our wedding before we even signed the contract. The engagement session came with our package which was great practice for photos & we really got to know Cheryl who made us feel very comfortable during the whole thing. At the wedding, she made sure to get all of the types of photos I had requested & so many more amazing shots! Even when another bridal party started complaining about us taking too long in the good sunset shot, she made sure to take her time with us. I would definitely recommend her and the company!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2015

We hired Life Long after seeing the beautiful pictures they had done at the Aquarium. Jorge was our photographer and he was amazing. He captured so many different areas of us in the aquarium, before the wedding getting ready at the hotel, as well as our grand exit. He was with us all day and made every picture feel extremely natural. There is not a better photographer for you to hire for your wedding, we highly recommend him and Life Long Studios!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2015

Buffy and her team at Life Long Studios were amazing for our engagement shoot and wedding!!! I could not have picked a better place and I hope to use them again in the future for family shoots. Buffy does amazing work hands down! She makes you feel super comfortable and goes above and beyond to do her job well. Our wedding ceremony took place on the beach at Postcard Inn and it started to rain - Buffy and her assistant didn't complain at all and made our pictures look like it was a clear blue day. I am so happy we used them for our wedding. Great value and amazing work!

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • I

Ileana · Married on 09/19/2015

We felt so fortunate to have this company shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They were punctual and provided excellent customer service. They are very creative and made us feel comfortable so that our true selves came out in front of the camera. You can't beat the value either!! We highly recommend this company for anyone looking for quality photographers for their wedding event! Thank you Buffy for capturing this special moment in our lives! You and your team are awesome!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kristine and Beata · Married on 08/08/2015

Look no further......this is your wedding photography company! My wife and I were blessed to have Jorge of Lifelong Studios photograph our engagement pictures on the Clearwater Beach and our wedding pictures at the Florida Aquarium. Jorge was a professional and captured shots we couldn't have even dreamed of! We've already received our engagement photos and can't even pick which ones we want to print because we love them all so much. Jorge was incredible on our wedding day and captured all of the shots we wanted. He kept us relaxed, having fun, and enjoying the entire wedding experience as he photographed us from getting ready, to our "first look", to our ceremony and reception. There were times I didn't even realize he was there because he wasn't intrusive at all during the most intimate parts of our wedding, yet was still there capturing each magical moment. Jorge gave us memories that we know we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Beata · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I were blessed to work with one of the most talented photographers in Florida! Jorge Alex from Life Long Studios was a breath of fresh air to work with. He was very professional, punctual, easy to work with, and most importantly, he was focused. We loved that he didn't waste any time - when we met with Jorge at Clearwater Beach for our engagement session, he knew exactly where to position us to get the shot he envisioned. Our engagement pictures came out beyond beautiful and absolutely breathtaking.
    Jorge, thank you for capturing our love through your photographs.

NJ Brides - BK

Sent on 08/26/2015

Emily · Married on 07/18/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Buffy with this vendor. She was amazing! We got every shot we wanted and she made sure we got our pictures on the beach during the day and sunset even with the rain preventing the event from being outside. She made everything so easy, we loved everything she did. I would definitely recommend using Life Long Studios for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Heidi · Married on 07/18/2015

Buffy is amazing! Our daughter's wedding seemed like a dream and Buffy captured the moments for us! There aren't enough words to recommend Life Long Studios...call them today. The price is right and the staff....perfection!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2015

Buffy did my husband and I wedding back in July and they captured every beautiful and wonderful moment of our day. Since then I've recommended life long studios to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Emilie · Married on 06/12/2015

I spent a long time picking the perfect photographer and I am SO happy I did! My fiancé and I just received our engagement pictures back that Jorge took this month and they are absolutely incredible!! I literally never leave reviews on anything but since I spent so much time researching photographers I thought I would do all you brides out there a favor and tell you to stop looking and just book them today. I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back after our wedding this June!!

Sent on 02/25/2015