The Wild Soul Films Reviews

101 | Mobile, AL

101 Reviews for The Wild Soul Films

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

You will love this husband and wife team!

So I got married in Birmingham AL and I went on a limb and reached out to Cheree at The Wild Soul Films from Mobile. I had never met them or knew anyone that knew them, but their videos were beautiful and they had fabulous reviews. Needless to say, I am so thrilled we went with them for our wedding video. We literally met them on the day of our wedding and they made us both feel comfortable and worked so well with our photographers (who they also didn't know). They made sure to capture perfect footage and we were absolutely thrilled with the results. My husband and I have watched our video countless times. In fact, I couldn't get enough and paid for the bonus footage. It was SO worth it! Seriously, if you book The Wild Soul Films you will NOT regret it!!!! They are precious souls and so so talented!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Austin Tancredi · Married on 11/17/2018

Can't recommend highly enough

Not only is their work INCREDIBLE, but Cheree and her husband are just the best to work with. So sweet, super organized--highly recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Erica · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheree was fabulous! Super nice and responsive from the very beginning. Lifehouse captured our day perfectly and we love looking back at the videos. We were given a sneak peek and the full video in a timely manner and they also shipped us copies of all the film very quickly! During the wedding, they worked super well with our photographer and were able to use a drone to capture a bird's eye view. So awesome! Would definitely recommend Lifehouse Films to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Alex · Married on 09/14/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE her work! She is so talented and so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • O

OJ and Colleen · Married on 07/07/2017

Our Lifehouse wedding film is the perfect memento to make our wedding feel like it was just yesterday. Even though it was only a year ago, we watch our film often to revisit the happiest day of our life. When we met with Cheree and Brian, we expected a great video, but what we received was much more. The movie plays like a vivid dream! The music, the editing - everything is perfect. It captures elements of our special day that even the best photographs do not (and we had an amazing photographer).

During the actual wedding day, Cheree and Brian were incredibly professional, and rarely - if ever - made their presence known. Lifehouse Films is a special business - they have a palpable passion for their craft and are a true joy to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend them to any couple hoping to capture and preserve every joyous moment of their wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Drew · Married on 06/17/2017

There's a reason Lifehouse Films has over 95 reviews that are 5-stars. Our experience could not have been better. Cheree and Bryan were simply a joy to work with and the outcome speaks for itself.

We had two wedding receptions—one up north and one down south. We needed a film capturing the events up north to show the people at the southern reception and Lifehouse turned it around in 2 weeks to meet this requirement. When we showed the short film at our southern reception people cried and said, "I feel like I actually was at your wedding after all!"

Engaging their services was an investment in preserving our precious memories and was worth every dollar. We enthusiastically recommend Lifehouse without hesitation.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Victoria · Married on 03/18/2017

Best decision i made hiring this amazing group!!! from the adorable bag they sent Stedman and i when we had our engagement party to having a great sit down meeting and getting to know one another and most importantly making the most amazing day of Stedman and I lives that much more special!!! Cheree you are such a wonderful person inside and out and i am so happy i was able to work with you! They were there when they said they would be and even stayed for a little extra time just so they could capture every moment for Stedman and I! Our finished video is beyond beautiful!! It brings tears of joy every time i watch it and knowing we will have such an amazing video to look back on for the rest of our lives is something really special! Can't forget all the extra footage they so wonderfully gave us! We got some serious laughs out of some of those!
    All in all i would 100 times recommend this group!! Exceptional service, quality, and most of all people!
    Thank you guys forever!!!!!
    Lots of love
    The Rice's

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

Our New Years Eve wedding was nothing short of a dream. I am delighted to say that Cheree and the Lifehouse Films team beautifully documented every element of our magical day (and night!).

Before getting engaged, I had the opportunity to see several Lifehouse Films on social media. I fell in love with their films and couldn't fathom being LUCKY enough to actually have them document my own big day.

Well guys...TALK ABOUT LUCKY!!! I was fortunate enough to not only have Lifehouse film my wedding, but to ALSO film my #RoadToTheRing. Lifehouse Films worked closely with me and my wedding vendors to document all the behind the scenes action leading up to my wedding. Each filming experience was more awesome than the one before!! Working with Lifehouse was a blast AND the films they produced are perfection.

I am in love with every film Lifehouse produced for us on our #RoadToTheRing, but our Wedding Feature Film is so incredibly precious to me and my family. We will treasure it always. It still brings tears to my eyes...THANK YOU!

Love,
    Jennifer Conrad

Sent on 02/28/2017

Anna Claire · Married on 12/10/2016

Cheree with Lifehouse Films did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! She was so fun and easy to work with from my perspective and she also got along great with my photographer and other vendors--they were truly able to feed off of each other's creativity! She was interested in getting to know my groom and I as a couple, which made us feel at ease with her when she put us in front of the camera. As far as timeliness goes (who wants to wait 3+ months for your wedding video?), she is such a hard worker! She released a "sneak peak" of our video just 5-6 days after we were married. In fact, we were still on our honeymoon when we watched it! She then released our full footage less than 30 days after our wedding, but definitely did not spare quality! She is so wildly talented when it came to capturing the beautiful moments of our wedding day and putting them into film. Her video brought tears to our eyes and we are so glad to have our day on film so we can look back and watch it whenever we want! Highly recommend, Lifehouse Films will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

Choosing Lifehouse Films for my wedding was the best decision I have ever made. They were absolutely amazing and I could not imagine my video being any more perfect. They also got my video back to me very quick and the quality was so great. They are the absolute best, no doubt!! -L.Cowart

Sent on 03/02/2017

Chrissy · Married on 09/24/2016

Cheree was absolutely excellent to work with! I would recommend Lifehouse Films to anyone. Their work is simply stunning!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Hallet · Married on 08/06/2016

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lifehouse. From start to finish, they were such a joy to work with! Cheree took the time to get to know us before our wedding so that everything important to us was captured perfectly. The videos are so beautiful and are the best way to remember our wedding day. We have loved sharing them with family and friends.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Rene · Married on 06/05/2016

We can not say enough about how wonderful and beautiful our wedding video turned out. The quality was amazing and exceeded our expectations. Cheree was a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy. We would definelty recommend Lifehouse Films to everyone.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Cat · Married on 05/29/2016

Cheree was the most fun, efficient, and creative videographer we have ever worked with. My husband and I found her online after we had given up searching through most Colorado based videographers. Despite the distance, Cheree was willing to travel all the way here to film our big day. From our first video chat until the last few hours of our wedding, Cheree was always quick to respond to our needs, maintained footage coverage over large areas and was always there when we needed her. Our final film was nothing short of magical, and the editing was flawless. She truly captured the emotion and energy of our wedding. If we could host our wedding again, we would hire her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

We chose Lifehouse not only because Cheree is a great friend but also because of their amazing videos! We loved working with Cheree. She was very professional and worked very well with our photographer and wedding planner. The video exceeded our expectations and is absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with our video and so thankful we have it to look back on.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kyndal · Married on 04/23/2016

All you have to do is watch the sample videos on their website. Cheree filmed our wedding, and she captured so many beautiful moments! She also was very professional and easy to work with, which is great on the wedding day to keep the stress as minimal as possible. Highly recommend, especially if you enjoy the examples on their website.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

So incredibly happy we decided to "splurge" with Lifehouse as our videographer!!!! I can't even describe how special it is to relive your wedding day because it's such a blur. Pictures are not enough. The quality, style and creativity in the video gives me the chills every time I watch it. Cheree is amazing, always responsive, and basically should have been a bridesmaid because of how much I loved her. If you are on the fence, JUMP! You will regret it if you skip out on this amazing memory-maker. I would recommend Lifehouse Films to everyone! Just do it. Seriously, go do it right now.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Amazing is an understatement! So incredibly happy with the final results!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • F

Farrah · Married on 10/24/2015

Lifehouse films was amazing in every way. They captured every perfect moment of our special day and made our film fun to make and watch. 100% satisfied!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Z

Zondra · Married on 10/17/2015

I loved my video. I chose Lifehouse after seeing wedding films they did for several of my friends. Everything was beautiful. It looks so professional (I knew it would) and that's exactly what I wanted. I cried (tears of joy) within the first 30 seconds of watching my film because it instantly took me back to my wedding day. There aren't enough good things to say about the Lifehouse team. I wish I could give them 10 stars.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Jenee · Married on 10/10/2015

If you want to pick your wedding videographer wisely, which is the smartest thing you could do to maximize your investment, I would highly recommend you go with these guys. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/14/2016

The video was beautiful and very well made! They were also not intrusive-- my guests were unaware of their presence

Sent on 12/08/2015

Marla · Married on 06/27/2015

I am so so so so so HAPPY with my Lifehouse wedding film! They captured my wedding day and reception and the moments in between perfectly! I told them things/people that were important to me and they went above and beyond to make my film a fairytale! I have watched it 10 times today and I have cried every time! They made everyone feel so comfortable around them too! My husband was worried about feeling awkward on film in front of people but it was not like that at all! Hardly ever knew they were there and my husband is so happy we booked them for our wedding! The film turned out wonderful! I loved having Lifehouse wedding films capture my perfect day! my advice to future brides is to BOOK LIFEHOUSE WEDDING FILMS today before someone else does! And if I had to change my wedding date just to get them trust me I would!!! Best wedding decision ever! :)))

Sent on 09/28/2015

Grace Allen · Married on 06/20/2015

When we received our film, we were IN LOVE! Both of us teared up and felt like we were experiencing our day all over again! I am so glad that we used Lifehouse and a videographer, in general! Initially, it was something that we were on the fence about, but we could not be more happier with our decision and with the level of professionalism in their work/company! I definitely will be recommending Lifehouse to everyone! Thank you Lifehouse for capturing our day and allowing us to "re-live/re-experience" everything about it every time we watch our film! Truly a keepsake for life!

Sent on 09/25/2015

ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Lifehouse was amazing to work with! They are very professional and we would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videographer! We have watched our feature film a million times, along with our families and friends. It was truly one of the best purchases for our wedding, and we are so happy we chose them.

Sent on 12/08/2015