Life Moments Reviews

Life Moments 4
Life Moments 5
Life Moments 6

Lani Nelson · Getting married on 11/05/2019

They made my day stress free!!!

They saved the day on our flowers. The centerpieces we ordered before we hired them were suppose to look very different then they arrived. On the spot they made the centerpieces so much better. It was so nice to enjoy our special day, with out worrying that things were not going to get done. I completely trusted them. They worked with the vendors and Dj and owners of Noah's event center very well. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Niki Petersen · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Team to work with.

Let me tell you if you are looking for a planner these are your girls. They made my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams and took all the stress away. Can’t find anyone better then them.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Life Moments 7
    Life Moments 8
    Life Moments 9

Angie Smith · Married on 05/10/2019

Great value

Janessa and Chelsea are so wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond to handle everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were thorough, didn't miss anything and they communicated promptly. I can't say enough good things about Life Moments.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Allison Yates · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Decision

I had Life Moments do my day of coordination and it was the best decision EVER! I had a reception at a park and so there was a lot of different vendors coming throughout the day and during and after the reception. Since I had life moments I didn’t have to think about a thing the whole day and everything turned out flawless! It’s totally worth it!

Sent on 05/10/2019