Life Moments Reviews

Life Moments 4
Life Moments 5
Life Moments 6

Lani Nelson · Getting married on 11/05/2019

They made my day stress free!!!

They saved the day on our flowers. The centerpieces we ordered before we hired them were suppose to look very different then they arrived. On the spot they made the centerpieces so much better. It was so nice to enjoy our special day, with out worrying that things were not going to get done. I completely trusted them. They worked with the vendors and Dj and owners of Noah's event center very well. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Caroline Durupt · Married on 08/17/2019

Stress free wedding !

Julia and her entire team were AMAZING! From planning to execution everything went off with out a hitch, exactly as the bride and groom envisioned! Hiring Life Moments was the best decision ever , we could enjoy every moment knowing that they had everything covered ! I can’t recommend them highly enough ❤️

Sent on 08/20/2019

Ellie Durupt · Married on 08/17/2019

You need to hire them ASAP

We hired Life Moments to be our month of wedding coordinators and my only regret is that we didn't hire them sooner! Julia was all around fantastic and so easy to work with. She answered all of our questions quickly and offered solutions/suggestions for anything I was concerned about throughout the process. Also, they have literally thought of eveyrthing- even if you think you have thought of everything you haven't.

The days leading up to the wedding they took my boxes of decorations and transformed the venue into a dream! On top of that, our family and friends got to enjoy the day of with us and weren't stressed about anything. They were truly worth every penny and more! Knowing what I know now, I would have paid them to double for all of the services and hours they put in to make sure everything was perfect! I would recommend them to any of my friends and would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sonia Anzora · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolute lifesavers!

I was at a place where I wanted to give up on my wedding and these ladies definitely came to the rescue. The closer we got, we were crunched for time and they made it all possible still! Kept me calm and allowed my family and I to enjoy our special day! Seriously couldnt of done it without them!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Joyce

Joyce Hales · Married on 06/21/2019

Worth every penny, and more!

Words cannot express how amazing the Life Moments LLC team truly is. They were a glimmer of hope recommended at a time of daily tears over wedding planning details that I'm sure are very similar to other couples; things like how to I get my decor items, how are we going to have a luncheon and have time to setup, how does a wedding day even go? etc etc down the wedding rabbit hole. Combine that with the additional difficulty of living states away and being unable to see, scrounge up items, or envision how we were going to pull off our wedding, and you can imagine the feelings of frustration that had swelled up. Enter Chelsie, Jenessa, and the team at Life Moments LLC. Several Months before the wedding they swooped in to wipe away my tears, dissolve every fear we had, and turned my wedding thoughts from a nightmare list of "To do’s" that kept me awake at night, back into a feeling of excitement. The day of our wedding they handled EVERYTHING, from rehearsal, to setup, to cake pickup, decor, flowers, food, etc you name it and they covered it. Thanks to them, my spouse, our families, and our friends were able to spend the day of our wedding stress free, enjoying each other’s company, eating yummy finger foods, and dancing our booties off. They were a pleasure to work with and absolutely worth every single penny and then some. I would recommend them to ANYONE even remotely interested with needing help at any point in their wedding planning.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Niki Petersen · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Team to work with.

Let me tell you if you are looking for a planner these are your girls. They made my daughters wedding day the day of her dreams and took all the stress away. Can’t find anyone better then them.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Life Moments 7
    Life Moments 8
    Life Moments 9

Angie Smith · Married on 05/10/2019

Great value

Janessa and Chelsea are so wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond to handle everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were thorough, didn't miss anything and they communicated promptly. I can't say enough good things about Life Moments.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Allison Yates · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Decision

I had Life Moments do my day of coordination and it was the best decision EVER! I had a reception at a park and so there was a lot of different vendors coming throughout the day and during and after the reception. Since I had life moments I didn’t have to think about a thing the whole day and everything turned out flawless! It’s totally worth it!

Sent on 05/10/2019