Life Celebrations Today Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Patti
    Patti E. Married on 02/26/2022

Wonderful Officiant

Rev. Ann Marie was kind, patient, detailed oriented, super reasonable fee, attentive to our requests and gave us several pages of excellent ideas for reading, poems, scripture, vows, etc. She is super professional, extremely sincere, and provided exactly what we wanted in an outdoor service. A week or two prior to the day, she sat with us at our kitchen table and helped pull out all the reasons why we our a strong couple and why we love each other. Had many guests comment on how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Rev. Ann Marie for all that you did to help us personalize our event. Highly recommend you to anyone getting married, renewing vows, etc.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks, Patti and Paul, for the super review! It was truly my JOY to serve you on your special day, in your lovely home, with all your family and friends. Everything about your day was ideally made-to-order. I couldn't have been happier for your both, after all the time you've waited for the "right time!" Please let me know if there is any other way that I may serve you. Blessings...
    Erica N. Married on 09/17/2021

Grateful for our experience with Rev. Ann Marie

Rev. Ann Marie is an absolute blessing. We contacted her last minute, she met with us two days later and performed our ceremony the day after meeting us. She took her time to get to know us and asked us some thought provoking questions. She had lovely recommendations and incorporated everything we wanted into our ceremony (renewing my In-laws vows, my children, our mothers and captured our personalities and relationship perfectly). She suggested a beautiful location and went with the flow as we were Zooming our family in to be able to watch the ceremony.
    We can’t thank her enough for all that she did in creating such a memorable experience.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SO much for this wonderful review, Erica and Ted! What a blessing it was to also be able to celebrate your parents' 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows with them. Having your Mom viewing the Ceremony on Zoom was such a delight, as was having your two boys participate in the Sand Ceremony. You were a JOY to work with! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. Rev. Ann Marie
    Christina Married on 06/25/2021

Perfectly romantic

Rev AnnMarie took the time to meet with us a few weeks before the ceremony. This allowed her to personalize the ceremony.
    In the moment I knew I was pleased.
    We laughed. We listened. We cried.
    And watching our ceremony on our 2 week anniversary I had tears in my eyes.
    Rev AnnMarie did an amazing job!
    I am so glad I found her here & that she was available. I couldn’t have asked for the ceremony to be more touching & personal.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was such a JOY to work with you, Christina and Jay, and to get to know who you are as individuals and as a couple! It was extra special to meet your family and friends and to see how very supported you both are. Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you., especially as you consider renewing your vows in a few years. Thanks for the honor or celebrating your love! Rev. Ann Marie
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kyle A. Married on 08/28/2020

Excellence on short notice

We did it all in three weeks on short notice and the Reverend knocked it out of the park. If you have a chance, use her. It was utterly amazing that she had it all mapped out by a Tuesday and Friday we wed. Just excellence and true caring.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was my JOY to serve you for your special day! I felt like I had known you "forever" and was surprised to meet a mutual friend at your wedding! Your energy together spoke volumes about the quality of your relationship. Blessings on your continued happiness!
  • Suzanna
    Suzanna H. Married on 03/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Ceremony - Thank you, Rev. Ann Marie!

Rev. Ann Marie guided us through each step and made our wedding our dream come true! Now we know first hand why Rev. Ann Marie has a 5-star rating--she is so uplifting and positive! We are from Nevada and wanted to get married while visiting family in The Villages, FL. We found Rev. Ann Marie on Wedding Wire and from the moment we spoke, we knew that she was who we wanted to perform our wedding. She made it so easy. She gave us options which helped to make our wedding vows extra special. She also suggested a location within The Villages that exceeded our expectations. Not only did Rev. Ann Marie perform our wedding, but in the process we've been blessed with a cherished friend.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

WOW...what a wonderful review Suzanna and Jerry, and so prompt! You both were easy to guide and so very receptive to suggestions! The venue you selected was perfect and, having your family from Alaska join us via Facetime was a blessing! Even though it was 14 degrees there, it was so sweet of them to wear sunglasses and their summer clothes to celebrate with you! I'm looking forward to our continued friendship on your visits to your family in The Villages. Blessings on a long and happy marriage!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/19/2019

Lovely and great!!!!

Rev. Ann Marie made our ceremony perfect. She was easy to work with and was very reliable!! She gave us tons of suggestions and examples to go off of. We loved our laid back quick ceremony. Thanks for making our day wonderful!!!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SO much for this wonderful and prompt review, Courtney and Philip! You were very easy to work with, as a couple, and I appreciated your attention to detail and your prompt responses to my emails! I'm grateful that my intention to support you to design a Ceremony that will be a cherished memory for both you and your guests was realized! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you! Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An endearing and romantic ceremony

Rev. Ann Marie was an absolute wonder at our ceremony. She brought such a loving and sweet energy to our special day. Even after two weeks many of my friends and family haven't stopped talking about how beautiful of a ceremony she conducted. And, she blessed us with an extremely sweet note with our marriage certificate that we will cherish forever and ever! I'm so happy to have met her and would strongly recommend her to any couples considering her!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review, Megan and Brandon! I loved working with you and am very grateful to know that my intention to support you to create your ideal Ceremony that would be a cherished memory for both you and your guests has been fulfilled! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures when you receive them. Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you while I'm still in PA. Much happiness in your married life together. Blessings!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 08/03/2019

Rev. Ann Marie is Wonderful

I lost track of the number of guests who came up to me after the wedding ceremony to tell me how absolutely beautiful it was and how different it was from any other wedding they went to. I heard over and over again that Rev. Ann Marie didn't just read words on a page, she spoke them in a loving, meaningful way that each one of our guests felt and noticed. Our wedding was customized for us, which made it a truly one-of-a-kind experience. On top of that, Rev. Ann Marie was willing to help with anything and everything that she could, which was especially wonderful since our wedding was at home. I am so grateful to her for everything she did for us before, during, and after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I'm SO grateful for this wonderful review, Amanda and Steve! It was such a joy to spend time with you all and to be "part of your family" for your special day. Seeing your family and friends again was a certainly an added blessing. I know that your life together with your new family is enriched by the love you share together!
    Please let me know if I may serve you in any other way.
    Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie
    Karen G. Married on 07/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were very happy with her service.

My husband and I have been married 42 years. Every 7 years we renew our vows in a different place and in a different way. My husband was lucky to find Reverend AnnMarie for us! She was so friendly yet professional. She chose beautiful poems for us! We highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SO much, Karen and Ted! It was such a JOY to celebrate the love you've shared together for more than 42 years! It was Divine Order that brought us together, and I would love to celebrate your 50th with you at your next renewal! Love-filled blessings...
    Margaret Married on 10/27/2018

Life Celebrations Today

Rev Ann Marie was great. She really put the bride and groom at ease. She was easy to work with, asked all the right questions and really made the ceremony special.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks, Margaret! It's SO great to have a positive review from the Mother of the Bride! I'm very grateful that you were the catalyst to bring me together with the bride and groom. It was wonderful to meet your family and I hope to have another opportunity to serve Mia and Steve at another time Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie
    Teri Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Day!

Reverend Ann Marie met with us prior to our big day and helped us to design a ceremony. She asked us important questions and listened to our suggestions along the way. Everyone could not get over how beautiful the ceremony was. Highly recommend. Her experience is invaluable. Thank you so much Reverend Ann Marie!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I couldn't have asked for a better review, Teri and Jason! Thanks SO much for letting me know that i met my goal and that both you and your guests were delighted with the Ceremony! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Thanksgiving blessings from warm, sunny Florida!
    Melissa F. Married on 10/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding at the Waterfalls

Reverend Ann Marie was wonderful to work with on our last minute elopement plans. We reserved her services on Wednesday for a wedding the following Monday. It was at a location we had never been to and wanted to hike into. She was open minded in helping us plan our ceremony. Her communication was reassuring during the hectic rush of planning. I'm so grateful we found her!
    Alexandra Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic!

Life celebrations created An amazing personalized ceremony for us. We felt that it was specifically for us, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! She was very responsive and took the time to get to know us as a couple. I think she puts a lot of care into her service and genuinely cares about the people she’s doing the service for.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind review, Alex and Justin! It was so wonderful to celebrate your love with your family and friends and to know that my goal was achieved - "to support you to design a ceremony that would be a cherished memory for both you and your guests!" Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you! Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie
    Amanda C. Married on 08/05/2018

Incredible

Rev Ann Marie Acacio made our wedding ceremony so personal and amazing! It was everything we could of asked for. She is fantastic!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review, Amanda and Jeff! It was my JOY to celebrate your love with you and your wonderful family and friends and to support you in designing your ideal Ceremony. Thanks for letting me know that my intention was fulfilled! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...Rev. Ann Marei
    Callie Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Ann Marie was a true life saver when it came to our wedding day. We were in a pickle and with only a few weeks until the big day we were in serious need of an officiant! They say things happen for a reason and thankfully for some reason our wedding date (Aug 4) was her only available date left! We're a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours away from her and our venue, Fiddle Lake Farm, so we were able to FaceTime and get to know each other before the wedding. Ann Marie is very flexible, kind, and responds back to you so quick; we really felt a personal connection with her. She even gave us a taste of her coaching, which we reflected on later after speaking with her and sat there saying "wow she really opened up our eyes and minds to seeing each other and our relationship in a new way". The ceremony went smooth, just as she had told us it would go! This was our first wedding so we had no idea what to do (how to stand, where to look, what to say!) but Ann Marie guided us the whole way. We both felt so comfortable and almost relieved in a sense that she could take control and let us sit back and soak it all in. Her words were beautiful, tear jerking, and I loved our ceremony (which was also out in a mud soaked field from the downpour the day before). If I could do it again or give anyone advise I'd def recommend Rev. Ann Marie! She's extremely talented and passionate about what she does and you get that warm fuzzy feeling when you talk with her. We're also pretty laid back people so we were drawn to her open mindedness as well.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

What an awesome review, Callie and Andrew! I'm so grateful that you took the time to share your experience with me as your officiant! I'm also grateful to your Mom for "pursuing" me...and to "the universe" for keeping Aug. 4th open on my schedule so that I was available to you. (A previous Aug. 4th couple had canceled which opened up the date!) You have certainly blessed me! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you! Blessings...
    Stacy Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely love Reverend Ann Marie!
    She is the most sweetest and genuine person. Our ceremony was one in a million thanks to her. She is very easy going and quick to help with whatever you need.
    Our day was even more special with her as our officiant. We will never forget her and that big beautiful smile ??

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

What a sweet review, Stacy and Leo! You were easy to work with, which made it an even greater joy for me as your officiant! Many thanks for blessing me with the opportunity to celebrate your love!
    Linda Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a very positive experience with Rev. Ann Marie. She was great in every way. She met with us the month before the wedding and we were immediately comfortable that our ceremony would be great (and it was). Rev. Ann Marie gave us some great suggestions for readings and options to add to the ceremony which were very much welcomed and a beautiful addition to our wedding. She was accommodating and versatile as we had an outdoor ceremony in a remote location. Rev. Ann Marie read the readings we chose and spoke beautifully, as well as guided us through the ceremony so the whole event was very beautiful and stress-free. We had so many compliments about her from wedding guests, and would highly recommend Rev. Ann Marie to anyone!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Your very kind review of my service to you on your special day is most appreciated, Linda and Bernie! Yes, your location was remote; however, I can understand why you chose it , not only for it's beautiful views, yet also for its sentiment from the early days of your relationship! It's always great for me to know that I've fulfilled my goal of supporting you to "design a Ceremony that is a cherished memory for both you and your guests!" Please let me know if I may support you in any other way. Blessings...
  • Jolene
    Jolene Married on 06/23/2018

Very Sweet Lady

Ann Marie was great. She was quick to respond to all my emails and kept us calm and informed throughout the process. She truly made our ceremony personalized and walked us through the whole thing so we didn't have to worry about what we needed to do next.

Hi Jolene and Matt,
    Many thanks for the sweet review! It was a delight to work with you and to support you in designing a ceremony that was uniquely yours. Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie
    Samantha Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverend Ann Marie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was flexible when it came to meeting prior to our wedding due to us being out of state. She was easy to contact and communciate with when planning out our ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and we could not be more thankful to of had her join us on our special day.

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

BIG THANKS for this very kind review of my service to you as your officiant, Samantha and Jon! You were such a JOY to work with, and I feel blessed to have had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate your love with you and your family and friends! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you (like a baby blessing, if that's ever in your future!)
  • kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful Custom Ceremony

Our paths crossed with Rev. Ann Marie when my good friend (her daughter) connected us as we were looking for our wedding officiant. Rev. met with us over Face time to get to know one another as we were living in different states. She was easy to discuss details with and was budget friendly. She provided us with ideas and sample readings, vows, and Bible versus to use for our special day. We were able to customize our ceremony for us as a couple. For example she provided the idea/opportunity to incorporate a mother's tribute where we could present our mothers with flowers. She handled the rehearsal with our bridal party so everyone knew their part and how the ceremony would flow. She was able to modify on the fly when our ceremony was moved inside due to rain. All of our guests commented how intimate the ceremony was and what a phenomenal job Rev. Ann Marie did performing the ceremony. She also gave our blessing prior to dinner and changed what she had chosen to read after feeling our energy and that of the wedding. Love, grace, and spirituality filled our ceremony thanks to Rev. Ann Marie's services. We would highly recommend her for your special day. Scott & Kristen Helwig

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thank you SO much for this awesome review, Kristen and Scott! I'm very grateful that our daughter was the catalyst in connecting us and that you blessed me with the sacred gift of celebrating your love with your family and friends! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. I have put together a beautiful and unique blessing for a child, if that's ever in your future.
  • Devin
    Devin Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Ann Marie was so so wonderful. She took the time to talk with us to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and to add some beautiful personal touches. We had so many guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they've ever attended! I can't imagine our wedding day without her, she created such a touching and meaningful ceremony for us!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SOOO much for this amazing review, Devin and Alex...and so soon after your Ceremony! It was wonderful to know that I met my goal, and that both you and your guests felt the Ceremony was meaningful for you. I'm glad you included a picture and hope you have more pics of us together that you can email to me! Please let me know if there's any way that I may support you again...even though you're in Arkansas. I've put together a very lovely and meaningful baby blessing, if that might be in your future at some point! Thanks, again, for the honor of celebrating your love!
    Jan Married on 02/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé and I decided to get married in The Villages where my parents live. I found Rev.AnnMarie on the website and was very excited she was in The Villages. We talked on the phone and I instantly liked her, she made me feel very relaxed about our plans. Since we were coming from TN. I was worried about getting family there and were we were going to perform the ceramony. My parents found a beautiful spot in Lake Sumter right on the water. Rev.AnnMarie thought that was a beautiful spot also. The wedding was at 5pm the weather was perfect everyone look so nice. Rev.AnnMarie made John and I so comfortable she was AWESOME!
    She preformed a perfect wedding for us. I would recommend her to anyone. She has also become good friends with my parents. John and I were very blessed to have her there for our special day.
    Jan & John Cates

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was truly "divine order" that you contacted me to officiate your wedding Ceremony, Jan and John! From the first contact I felt that I had known you for years, and I felt an instant connection with your parents, as well! Your venue overlooking Lake Sumter was perfect for you, and we were all grateful that the weather was ideal! Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm looking forward to celebrating your first anniversary with you in 2019 when you vacation in The Villages, FL! It was my JOY to serve you! Blessings...
    Austin Married on 12/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Ann Marie is such an amazing lady, my wife and I had her has our officiate for our wedding after searching for days for the one we felt was “right” to officiate our wedding.
    She made everything so simple for us, to where all we had to do was answer her questions and follow the steps she gave us, and everything went smoother than expected! I highly recommend her to officiate anyone’s wedding for sure!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I'm very grateful for your wonderful review, Austin and Ariana, and truly appreciate having had the opportunity to support you in creating the wedding Ceremony that "launched" you on your journey of married life! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. I bless you, Austin, and thank you for your military service!
    Kelly Married on 10/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Ann Marie was wonderful and helped us to make our wedding everything that we hoped for!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks for the positive review, Kelly and Mike! It was my JOY to support you to make your BIG day a cherished memory. Thanks, again, for the opportunity! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...
    Sara Married on 10/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had Rev. Ann Marie officiate our wedding and we were beyond happy with how everything went. She truly captured the essence of us as a couple and made our special day even more special. She was very accommodating and personal, and made sure that our ceremony went the way we wanted it to go. I can not thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was such a JOY for me to partner with you as we got to know each other and worked together to design your ideal Ceremony. Thanks SO much, Sara and Ted, for the terrific review! I'm very grateful for your thoughtful remarks and hope to have the opportunity to support you again in the future. I also do a very special baby blessings, if that's ever in your future!
illustration stars