Life Celebrations Today Reviews

Life Celebrations Today 6
Life Celebrations Today 7

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2018

Life Celebrations Today

Rev Ann Marie was great. She really put the bride and groom at ease. She was easy to work with, asked all the right questions and really made the ceremony special.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks, Margaret! It's SO great to have a positive review from the Mother of the Bride! I'm very grateful that you were the catalyst to bring me together with the bride and groom. It was wonderful to meet your family and I hope to have another opportunity to serve Mia and Steve at another time Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

TERI · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Day!

Reverend Ann Marie met with us prior to our big day and helped us to design a ceremony. She asked us important questions and listened to our suggestions along the way. Everyone could not get over how beautiful the ceremony was. Highly recommend. Her experience is invaluable. Thank you so much Reverend Ann Marie!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I couldn't have asked for a better review, Teri and Jason! Thanks SO much for letting me know that i met my goal and that both you and your guests were delighted with the Ceremony! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Thanksgiving blessings from warm, sunny Florida!

Melissa Foltz · Married on 10/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding at the Waterfalls

Reverend Ann Marie was wonderful to work with on our last minute elopement plans. We reserved her services on Wednesday for a wedding the following Monday. It was at a location we had never been to and wanted to hike into. She was open minded in helping us plan our ceremony. Her communication was reassuring during the hectic rush of planning. I'm so grateful we found her!

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic!

Life celebrations created An amazing personalized ceremony for us. We felt that it was specifically for us, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! She was very responsive and took the time to get to know us as a couple. I think she puts a lot of care into her service and genuinely cares about the people she’s doing the service for.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind review, Alex and Justin! It was so wonderful to celebrate your love with your family and friends and to know that my goal was achieved - "to support you to design a ceremony that would be a cherished memory for both you and your guests!" Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you! Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Amanda Caviston · Married on 08/05/2018

Incredible

Rev Ann Marie Acacio made our wedding ceremony so personal and amazing! It was everything we could of asked for. She is fantastic!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Life Celebrations Today 8

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review, Amanda and Jeff! It was my JOY to celebrate your love with you and your wonderful family and friends and to support you in designing your ideal Ceremony. Thanks for letting me know that my intention was fulfilled! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...Rev. Ann Marei

Stacy · Married on 07/06/2018

We absolutely love Reverend Ann Marie!
    She is the most sweetest and genuine person. Our ceremony was one in a million thanks to her. She is very easy going and quick to help with whatever you need.
    Our day was even more special with her as our officiant. We will never forget her and that big beautiful smile ??

Sent on 07/24/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

What a sweet review, Stacy and Leo! You were easy to work with, which made it an even greater joy for me as your officiant! Many thanks for blessing me with the opportunity to celebrate your love!

Linda · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a very positive experience with Rev. Ann Marie. She was great in every way. She met with us the month before the wedding and we were immediately comfortable that our ceremony would be great (and it was). Rev. Ann Marie gave us some great suggestions for readings and options to add to the ceremony which were very much welcomed and a beautiful addition to our wedding. She was accommodating and versatile as we had an outdoor ceremony in a remote location. Rev. Ann Marie read the readings we chose and spoke beautifully, as well as guided us through the ceremony so the whole event was very beautiful and stress-free. We had so many compliments about her from wedding guests, and would highly recommend Rev. Ann Marie to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Your very kind review of my service to you on your special day is most appreciated, Linda and Bernie! Yes, your location was remote; however, I can understand why you chose it , not only for it's beautiful views, yet also for its sentiment from the early days of your relationship! It's always great for me to know that I've fulfilled my goal of supporting you to "design a Ceremony that is a cherished memory for both you and your guests!" Please let me know if I may support you in any other way. Blessings...
  • Jolene

Jolene · Married on 06/23/2018

Very Sweet Lady

Ann Marie was great. She was quick to respond to all my emails and kept us calm and informed throughout the process. She truly made our ceremony personalized and walked us through the whole thing so we didn't have to worry about what we needed to do next.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hi Jolene and Matt,
    Many thanks for the sweet review! It was a delight to work with you and to support you in designing a ceremony that was uniquely yours. Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Reverend Ann Marie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was flexible when it came to meeting prior to our wedding due to us being out of state. She was easy to contact and communciate with when planning out our ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and we could not be more thankful to of had her join us on our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

BIG THANKS for this very kind review of my service to you as your officiant, Samantha and Jon! You were such a JOY to work with, and I feel blessed to have had the wonderful opportunity to celebrate your love with you and your family and friends! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you (like a baby blessing, if that's ever in your future!)
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful Custom Ceremony

Our paths crossed with Rev. Ann Marie when my good friend (her daughter) connected us as we were looking for our wedding officiant. Rev. met with us over Face time to get to know one another as we were living in different states. She was easy to discuss details with and was budget friendly. She provided us with ideas and sample readings, vows, and Bible versus to use for our special day. We were able to customize our ceremony for us as a couple. For example she provided the idea/opportunity to incorporate a mother's tribute where we could present our mothers with flowers. She handled the rehearsal with our bridal party so everyone knew their part and how the ceremony would flow. She was able to modify on the fly when our ceremony was moved inside due to rain. All of our guests commented how intimate the ceremony was and what a phenomenal job Rev. Ann Marie did performing the ceremony. She also gave our blessing prior to dinner and changed what she had chosen to read after feeling our energy and that of the wedding. Love, grace, and spirituality filled our ceremony thanks to Rev. Ann Marie's services. We would highly recommend her for your special day. Scott & Kristen Helwig

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Life Celebrations Today 13
    Life Celebrations Today 14
    Life Celebrations Today 15

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thank you SO much for this awesome review, Kristen and Scott! I'm very grateful that our daughter was the catalyst in connecting us and that you blessed me with the sacred gift of celebrating your love with your family and friends! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. I have put together a beautiful and unique blessing for a child, if that's ever in your future.
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev. Ann Marie was so so wonderful. She took the time to talk with us to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and to add some beautiful personal touches. We had so many guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they've ever attended! I can't imagine our wedding day without her, she created such a touching and meaningful ceremony for us!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Life Celebrations Today 16

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SOOO much for this amazing review, Devin and Alex...and so soon after your Ceremony! It was wonderful to know that I met my goal, and that both you and your guests felt the Ceremony was meaningful for you. I'm glad you included a picture and hope you have more pics of us together that you can email to me! Please let me know if there's any way that I may support you again...even though you're in Arkansas. I've put together a very lovely and meaningful baby blessing, if that might be in your future at some point! Thanks, again, for the honor of celebrating your love!

Jan · Married on 02/10/2018

My fiancé and I decided to get married in The Villages where my parents live. I found Rev.AnnMarie on the website and was very excited she was in The Villages. We talked on the phone and I instantly liked her, she made me feel very relaxed about our plans. Since we were coming from TN. I was worried about getting family there and were we were going to perform the ceramony. My parents found a beautiful spot in Lake Sumter right on the water. Rev.AnnMarie thought that was a beautiful spot also. The wedding was at 5pm the weather was perfect everyone look so nice. Rev.AnnMarie made John and I so comfortable she was AWESOME!
    She preformed a perfect wedding for us. I would recommend her to anyone. She has also become good friends with my parents. John and I were very blessed to have her there for our special day.
    Jan & John Cates

Sent on 02/22/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was truly "divine order" that you contacted me to officiate your wedding Ceremony, Jan and John! From the first contact I felt that I had known you for years, and I felt an instant connection with your parents, as well! Your venue overlooking Lake Sumter was perfect for you, and we were all grateful that the weather was ideal! Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm looking forward to celebrating your first anniversary with you in 2019 when you vacation in The Villages, FL! It was my JOY to serve you! Blessings...

Austin · Married on 12/29/2017

Rev. Ann Marie is such an amazing lady, my wife and I had her has our officiate for our wedding after searching for days for the one we felt was “right” to officiate our wedding.
    She made everything so simple for us, to where all we had to do was answer her questions and follow the steps she gave us, and everything went smoother than expected! I highly recommend her to officiate anyone’s wedding for sure!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I'm very grateful for your wonderful review, Austin and Ariana, and truly appreciate having had the opportunity to support you in creating the wedding Ceremony that "launched" you on your journey of married life! Please let me know if there is any other way that I may support you. I bless you, Austin, and thank you for your military service!

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2017

Rev. Ann Marie was wonderful and helped us to make our wedding everything that we hoped for!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks for the positive review, Kelly and Mike! It was my JOY to support you to make your BIG day a cherished memory. Thanks, again, for the opportunity! Please let me know if there may be any other way that I may support you. Blessings...

Sara · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I had Rev. Ann Marie officiate our wedding and we were beyond happy with how everything went. She truly captured the essence of us as a couple and made our special day even more special. She was very accommodating and personal, and made sure that our ceremony went the way we wanted it to go. I can not thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It was such a JOY for me to partner with you as we got to know each other and worked together to design your ideal Ceremony. Thanks SO much, Sara and Ted, for the terrific review! I'm very grateful for your thoughtful remarks and hope to have the opportunity to support you again in the future. I also do a very special baby blessings, if that's ever in your future!

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

Couldn’t say enough of Rev. Anna Marie. She made our special day “extra” in so many ways, and was the perfect match for what we were looking for.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Many thanks for the sweet review, Sarah and Michael! I'm always grateful to know that my goal was met and that you were pleased with the Ceremony that we designed together! I'm looking forward to blessing little Matteo when he is born soon!
  • Shiloh

Shiloh · Married on 09/30/2017

Rev. Ann Marie was so communicative and helpful in creating our ceremony. She gave us so much to work with and really made an effort to get to know us. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks so much for this great review, Shiloh and Michael! You two were very easy to serve, and I'm thrilled that I met my goal of supporting you to design your ideal Ceremony! I would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future...perhaps a baby blessing, if that's in your future? Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Tamika · Married on 09/29/2017

The best choice i could’ve made for my wedding our experience was truly amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

You were such a JOY to work with, Tamika and Jon, and I'm very excited to have the opportunity to Christen Jase and Jaire in the Spring! Healing blessings to your twin sons as they recover and experience their first Christmas in perfect health! Thanks, again, for the trust you placed in me as, together, we created your ideal wedding ceremony!

Leah · Married on 09/23/2017

Rev. Ann Marie Acacio did a wonderful service for our wedding ceremony providing a personalized touch with every step. She was very easy to work with utilizing email and online payment methods making the logistics very simple. Many of our guests commented on the unique experience of our ceremony. We wanted something a little traditional but also meaningful and she was able to provide just that. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I am SO grateful for this wonderful review of our work together, Leah and Adam! It's easy to serve a loving couple who is so well-suited as you two are. I trust you're still basking in the after-flow of your lovely Ceremony and that your love for each other is the melody that keeps the music playing in your relationship for a lifetime! Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Breanna · Married on 09/08/2017

We were very pleased with Ann Marie. She is a very sweet, caring person and made our wedding ceremony perfect! I definitely recommend her for your wedding day.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks SO much for the wonderful review, Breanna and Gary! It was a JOY to work with you and to meet your families. I was very happy to see the clouds part and the sun shine right after the ceremony so that you were able to get more pictures outside. Please let me know if there's any other way that I may serve you...perhaps a baby blessing, if that's in your future?
    Blessings, Rev. Ann Marie

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

She was truly wonderful! Not only did she make sure everything ran smoothly during the ceremony but she took the time to get to know us. Which gave it a personal touch. She answered all our emails and helped every way she could! Everything came out amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks for letting me know, Danielle and Angelo, that I fulfilled my intention to "support you to design a Ceremony that would be a treasured memory for both you and your guests!" It was truly my JOY to partner with you so that your one-in-a-lifetime wedding would be the BEST it could be! Please let me know if there's any other way that I may serve you in the future (I also have put together a very inspiring Baby Blessing, if that's ever in your future! You may check it out on my website.)
    Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev. Ann Marie was such a joy to work with, and we couldn't have been happier with our outdoor wedding ceremony! She really takes the time to get to know each couple (whether it be in-person or a Skype call in our case since we live out of town), in order to personalize your ceremony the way you envision it. Both my fiance and I are Catholic so we had a few traditional Catholic readings. However, we also had the opportunity to do outside of the norm things (such as our "PB&J Unity Ceremony" instead of the traditional Candlelight Ceremony), in order to make our ceremony unique.
    She was super flexible, patient and kind during the planning process and willing to work with our busy schedules. We definitely would recommend Rev. Ann Marie and are still hearing new compliments constantly from our wedding guests!

- Justin & Kelly Malarkey

Sent on 09/04/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

Thanks very much for this fabulous review, Kelly and Justin! I had fun putting together your PB & J Ceremony and watching the fun you two were having as we experienced it! It was such a JOY to work with you and to guide you through the Ceremony that we had created together. I was thrilled to have Justin tell me that he was enjoying the Ceremony so much he didn't want it to end! Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you. Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie

Barbara · Married on 08/26/2017

Reference from a friend led to the perfect summer wedding of 2017; Rev. Ann Marie was the best choice we could've made, she was very easy & flexible to work with. To make the wedding feel very personal, she met with my husband and I to better support and understand us as individuals and as a couple. And although she offered different readings and vows, she always worked with your suggestions like in our case, we wrote our personal vows. Our family is Bilingual which can make some things a bit difficult but Rev Ann Marie had the patience to communicate with each person their role for our special day.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

I very much appreciate the wonderful review, Barbara and Patrick! You both were so easy to work with, and I enjoyed being with your lovely family. There was so much support for you...all the way around! It was a joy for me to serve you on your special day! Continued rich blessings as you journey together in marriage!
  • Patty

Patty · event on: 08/05/2017

Rev. Ann Marie Acacio made our vow renewal something special for both Dave and I and also for all of our guests. It was just perfect in every way. You covered everything..happy, sad, serious, funny and you involved our guests by engaging them in the ceremony. It was beautiful. We couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you so much for making our day so special.
    Patty and Dave

Sent on 08/08/2017

Life Celebrations Today's reply:

It's wonderful to know that my goal was fulfilled: "to support you in designing a special Ceremony that will be a cherished memory for both you and your guests!" You two are "role models" for living married life in JOY and togetherness! It was so great to see Patty's son Matt and his wife Desiree again, after having officiating their wedding two years ago! Please let me know if there's any other way that I may support you! Blessings...Rev. Ann Marie