Libido Funk Circus Reviews

58 | Orland Park, IL

58 Reviews for Libido Funk Circus

Barbara and Frank · Married on 05/25/2013

This band provided wonderful entertainment for us on the night of our daughter's wedding. They conducted themselves in a very professional manner and were excellent in the music they played. Everyone was on the dance floor and many of our guests commented on how they thought this band was fantastic. They were great!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2008

We had the pleasure of including LFC in our July of 2008 wedding and couldn't have been more pleased with their level of entertainment for our guests. I was expecting great entertainment, but also had the expertise of Desiree to help make the reception go smoothly. I'll never forget her calming presence and advice. She continued to remind me to have fun and have the reception I wanted. She refused to let anyone get in the way of that. I still have people of all ages telling me what a great time they had at the reception because of the superior quality of music. You cannot go wrong hiring LFC!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

jenelle · Married on 04/19/2008

This band was great, they were great musicians and very professional. I highly suggest them, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved LBF at my sisters' wedding so much that we decided to have them at our own...and we loved them again! Would highly recommend. Great performance, the crowd loves them, and they are courteous, responsive and professional--an all around pleasure to work with! People have been telling us for weeks now that our wedding was by far the most fun one they've ever been to and I think it's largely due to the band.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Christy · Married on 05/20/2017

Spend your extra money on the entertainment. So worth it. The dance floor was full all night long and the energy they put off was incredible. Your guest will remember how much fun they had on the dance floor more than what kind of flowers you had or what they had to eat! This is the 2nd time we hired LFC for our daughter's wedding receptions. I don't have any daughters left to get married or I would be using their services agin.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cameron · Married on 07/22/2017

This band rocks!!! If you are looking for professional, live entertainment for your wedding day look no further than Libido Funk Circus. Each member of the band and crew are polite, easy to talk to, and friendly. The guests cannot stop raving about how this band kept them on the dance floor all night. Thank you LFC you guys made our big night one we and our guests will never forget!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

LFC was an incredible part of our wedding reception. They brought so much energy to the room. Many guests of all ages were dancing the night away. They definitely play to the audience. In terms of planning, they are dependable and trustworthy. They are also very flexible in terms of working with the venue and other wedding vendors. LFC is so much fun!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jill · Married on 10/13/2017

Desiree' was very helpful with all of my questions before the event. The band exceeded our expectations on the night of the event. The energy on the dance floor was infectious and lasted until the last song was played!

Sent on 11/06/2017