Libido Funk Circus Reviews

58 | Orland Park, IL

58 Reviews for Libido Funk Circus

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Libido Funk Circus was hands-down the best wedding decision we made! I can't recommend them enough. Seriously guys, the reviews you are reading are not exaggerating -- they are AMAZING! Extremely talented, highly professional, super organized and dependable, and so. much. fun! Not to mention an awesome group of people!

From the very start, I knew we were in good hands with Desire'e. She was incredibly easy to work with and responsive during the planning process, and on our wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly from the moment we entered the reception to the last song.

LFC kept our reception rocking from start to finish. They are so good at what they do, and I cannot stress that enough. You will not have to worry about whether or not your guests are having fun -- they will be out on the dance floor the entire night, having a blast, guaranteed. Our guests raved (and continue to rave!) about LFC! Yours will, too! We feel so lucky that they were a part of our big day. Thank you, LFC, for making our wedding reception so special, memorable, and fun! :)

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • MrsMorales

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2015

LFC is worth their weight in gold! They had our wedding rocking from start to finish. They also sang our first dance which was pretty dang special. I've never been to any wedding where a band kept the party going from start to finish-- the dance floor was never empty once until 1am (an hour past our end time). They're so interactive and fun-- even at a formal wedding. All my friends had an amazing time-- Thank you LFC for the amazing entertainment at our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much, Mrs. Morales! What a beautiful wedding you had and we were totally honored to be apart of it and even more honored and humbled at your kind words :) Thank you for trusting us with your special day and best of luck to you and John!

LFC was absolutely amazing! They are so talented, high energy, interactive, and easy to work with. We got so many compliments on the band. Everyone told us they were the BEST band they've ever seen at a wedding - we couldn't agree more. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I wouldn't have changed a thing (except maybe having them perform even longer). Wonderful experience :)

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 08/28/2015

O MY GOD! Best wedding band in the world. EVERYONE at our wedding was raving about them. They are so talented and sounded incredible. They have such an amazing selection of songs - it was hard to pick! My husband and I are obsessed with Halloween and costumes to the costumes that they put on were perfect for us. They played for three hours straight and sounded better and better in each song. Their endurance was outstanding.

On top of them being the best performers, working with Desiree was incredible. She was so sweet and very willing to work with us so that we could have LFC at our wedding. They were one of the most reasonable bands that we found and sounded the best out of all of the bands that we scouted. Throughout our shopping process, Desiree was patient and answered all of my questions. They provided all of the sound equipment that we needed throughout the day and managed to take care of everything without bothering Tim and I. The icing on the cake was on the day of the wedding. We were running really far behind during dinner. Desiree came up to me and had already re-worked the schedule with my photographer so that we could still get everything that we wanted despite the massive delay. She and the band even agreed to play a full three hour set without any breaks. It was truly remarkable and I felt very fortunate. I honestly want to book them annually to just come to my backyard and play for our friends and family. They really made our wedding night! We will definitely be going to see them at many other shows!

You cannot find another wedding band as good as LFC! If you don't book them, you will regret it!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Deanna! You are the best. Thank you for the amazing review and so glad you were happy with our services. We try to make everyone's wedding super special as we realize how important that day is for people... and we don't take that lightly! Your friends and family were a blast to play for! Thanks again :)

Nico · Married on 08/15/2015

LFC was awesome to work with! They are unbelievably talented and professional, we couldn't have asked for a better band.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2015

Libido Funk Circus played at our wedding on July 10, 2015. I could go on for days about how fantastic they were! They are super talented and professional people and musicians! I could not be happier with the choice to have them play at the wedding! They were phenomenal! They got the whole crowd going the entire reception…and so many people commented how much fun the band was. All announcements were coordinated through them as well, and went seamlessly. I had nothing to worry about; they had everything under control the entire evening! I would recommend this band to anyone that is looking for a fun, upbeat band that will make their wedding unforgettable. Libido Funk Circus was one of my favorite parts of the wedding, an absolute dream come true!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 05/30/2015

LFC was beyond amazing! We could not have discovered a more perfect band for our wedding. They were fabulous to work with from start to finish. Dozens of our guests said it was the best band they have heard at a wedding. Many mentioned feeling like they were at a concert! Our dance floor was packed for our entire reception, which was a dream come true for us. They kept our guests dancing and singing all night long with their tremendous set lists including trendy and classic songs. The band members were charismatic and fun! Overall, we cannot say enough amazing things about this band. I promise you will not be disappointed. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!
    Caitlyn & Rob Haddenhorst

Sent on 12/08/2015

These guys knocked it out of the park at our wedding - they came complete with a light show, worked with our unique venue, and delivered on every request we made. If you want a band that people will have your entire wedding on the dancefloor, and guests talking about for months after, these guys are it. We even have family members seeking them out at summer festivals this summer to see them again.

The only constructive criticism I would give is two of our requests could use some practice - Chicken Fried & Party in the USA. They were both still great, but didn't sound as amazing as the rest of their set.

Sent on 06/08/2015

DANIEL · Married on 02/14/2015

This band knows what to play and when to play it. My dance floor was NEVER even half empty. Everybody at my wedding said it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended, and LFC was one of the main reasons. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants a fun, upbeat wedding that is catered to you and your guests liking. Dez is the ultimate pro when it comes to helping you put together a song list. LFC plays all the modern popular hits as well as many oldies. Every song they play, they do well. If you want a CANT MISS BAND for your wedding, then LFC is the band for you! My wedding was on Valentines Day 2015.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Linda · event on: 08/15/2014

You were all fabulous! Thanks for making the night so fun and entertaining and personal too! Loved how you got involved with the crowed, did a shout out to the younger kids and allowed Nathan his time to shine:). It's been a long time dream of mine so thanks for making my dream come true. We both loved the entire night

Jerry and Linda (official Circus Freaks)

Sent on 08/18/2014

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Awww! You guys are too cute! That WAS a great night, only wish it was longer. We cherish our Pontiac crew so much!!!!!

Robert · event on: 08/02/2014

Wow! One word pretty much sums it up. The band did a fantastic job at my recent fundraiser, so much so that I lost track of the number of people who commented that it was "The Best Party Ever!" I had never booked a band before, so I was a little concerned. I shouldn't have been. Throughout the booking process Jeff was very professional, and made everything very easy. His followup and communications were excellent, I never felt like I had to track him down for anything. As the date approached, Desiree' contacted me to review some setup details and go over set lists and song selection, again, a very smooth process. On show day, the band was there on time as promised to completed their setup and sound check. Every single one of them was very pleasant and engaging, true professionals! Then came showtime...and the rest is history! On top of being one of the best sounding bands I've every heard (including many big national acts) they are exceedingly entertaining. Too many bands just stand up there and play, not Libido Funk Circus. Lots of audience interaction and playing off the crowd's energy. It was such a success that I booked them on the spot for next year. I can promise that your money will be well spent, and your guests will leave with an exhausted smile after a fantastic evening! What are you waiting for? Go ahead and book Libido Funk Circus for your next event...you won't be sorry!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

WOW, Rob! THANK YOU for your kind review! I think you already know how much fun we had at your event... but I'll say it again.... you sure know how to throw down!!! Looking forward to next year :)

This made the night. Countless amount of our guest came up to us and asked us what the name of the band was. Even the bartender asked. They kept all of our guest entertained and involved. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. It was more than a DJ but worth every penny. So glad we choose LFC to play our wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lorry · event on: 07/19/2014

LFC made our birthday bash the party of the century! All of the guests loved the band and started dancing with the first song to the very last. Thanks LFC!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2014

Libido Funk Circus definitely set the tone for our wedding! I saw people on the dance floor who I did not anticipate to be out there! Several people told me it was the best and most fun wedding they'd ever attended! They were flexible with our schedule and allowed us to have the evening we had envisioned. We would definitely use them again and again!!! Great performance!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Having LFC at our wedding was the best choice we could've ever made! They were so much fun and our guests absolutely loved them! In fact, it's almost a month later and they are still talking about them! LFC was very accommodating and professional. They went above and beyond what was expected! Truly, the best!

Sent on 07/08/2014

MATTHEW · Married on 06/13/2014

LFC was excellent in every way throughout the night. The musicianship was excellent and the eclectic selection of songs was great. They started out the night by playing some older tunes that the older generation knew and liked, then moved on to many popular songs today, which the younger generation loved. They had almost all of the guests dancing at some point throughout the night and put on a really great show. When preparing for the wedding, I was very impressed by their list of available repertoire - I think they had over 300 songs we could select from - from the 50s and 60s and Motown all the way to 2014. I would highly recommend LFC to play any wedding because of their vast selection and ability to play all of their selection very well. Their energy was also great, and they had coordinated dancing for many of their songs. After the wedding, our guests raved about the band and many of my unmarried friends have already asked about LFC for their weddings!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Awww, thanks, Matt! I must say your wedding was A LOT of fun! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

Libido Funk Circus is totally awesome!! Our wedding guests are still talking about them a month later! (seriously! Just yesterday, another compliment about the band!). They turned our "Tie-the-Knot" Tour theme into a real, live rock show! Not to mention, Jeff & Desiree are so easy to work with - true professionals. I'm pretty 'Type A' and ask a lot of questions, send a lot of emails and they were always ready with answers. If you're looking for a "get the party started" super fun and funky band, LFC is the way to go!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you, Erin!!! Your wedding theme was one of the coolest we've seen and was super fun! Thank you for letting us be apart of it :)

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

I loved having LFC play for my wedding! The dance floor was full from the first song to the last!! Desiree was so helpful with helping me plan out the reception as well. We have received so many compliments from our guests about the band, and guests saying it was the best wedding they've been too because of LFC. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/14/2014

When I started to plan our wedding, my husband had only two requests that were important to him. Number 1 was to have a band instead of a DJ and number 2 was open bar (of course). Most weddings have DJs and the majority of the guests leave by 9-10PM. We wanted our guests to party on the dance floor until the venue closed and would have an amazing time. When my in-laws told us about LFC (they saw them at a local bar), we watched their online video right away and knew they were the band for us. We booked them even before we both saw them play in person!!! My bridesmaids, my husband, and I went to see them live over the summer and they were awesome! This is not your typical wedding band, but a high-energy band that is so fun and exciting to watch and dance to. My wedding was honestly the best wedding I've ever been to and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding. It's been over a month now and our guests are still talking about how our wedding was: "the most fun I've had in years," "the best wedding ever," and "I never left the dance floor," "I can't wait to go see the band play again!" LFC kept my dance floor packed all night and less than 5% of my guests went home before the venue closed at midnight. Thank you to Desiree Harris and the entire band and crew for making our wedding day unforgettable and we cannot wait to see you again soon! We hope to come see you play every year for our anniversary! -Kristen & Brett

Sent on 12/29/2013

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and glowing review, Kristen! It is our top priority to be the band our clients envision and give them a night they'll always remember. I'm so happy we came through for you!

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

This is an amazing band. From the first song to the last, the dance floor was packed. They also made the announcements for us. i.e.: Introducing the wedding party, etc. Their voices and instrumentals are amazing. We especially liked the "Thriller" with costumes, and their "Cecelia" song with drums. Fantastic! But there wasn't a bad some in their list. If you want a successful wedding, there are 3 musts: Great Food, Great Drinks, and Great Music. LBC will MAKE your wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

Libido Funk Circus was the highlight of our wedding reception! All of our guests were raving about how great the were, and the dance floor was PACKED from the very first song to the last! They have a great selection of songs and make it fun with costume changes throughout the night. Desiree was great to work with to get everything organized, and she did a wonderful job of making the announcements and making sure everything was on schedule. LFC is worth every penny and will guarantee a great wedding reception or party!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel. Your family and friends were so much fun to play for! YOU GUYS made the reception fun :)

Marina · Married on 09/01/2013

LFC is great! Keeps the party going! Received countless compliments from guests on the band.

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • User3536696 · event on: 07/20/2013

This party would have been NOTHING without you guys. We had an absolute blast; great music and the song selections really pulled everyone out onto the dance floor - from kids to retirees!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jeri · Married on 06/29/2013

We wanted this band for our wedding reception from the moment we set a date and we were very fortunate that everything fell into place for that to happen. They were extremely responsive to all of my questions and very easy to work with. I received so many great comments from every single one of my guests about how amazingly talented Libido Funk Circus is and how much fun and energy they brought to the whole night. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a great wedding reception that their guests will always remember!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Libido Funk Circus's reply:

Thank you so much, Jeri! We had a great time!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2013

Libido Funk Circus is absolutely incredible. Everyone at our wedding is still talking about the band and how they had an amazing time dancing and watching the band. People were saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to and I know it's thanks to this band. I cannot say enough good things about them. They really work with you to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. If you are looking for a band that shows great professionalism, puts on an amazing show and plays all genres of music look no further than Libido Funk Circus.

Sent on 07/10/2013