Liberty + Rose Events Reviews

Liberty + Rose Events 4
Liberty + Rose Events 5

Matt · Married on 04/20/2019

Caitlyn was AMAZING!!!

Caitlyn was AMAZING! We used her as our day-of-coordinator and she went above and beyond in every way! She was so incredibly organized and handled every twist and turn perfectly! She was so intentional about making our day about us. She helped with last minute planning and organization to make our entire wedding weekend absolutely perfect. Even with a few last minute hiccups that we didn't anticipate when my husband and I were planning (that we're totally our fault!), Caitlyn quickly figured out solutions and allowed my husband and I to truly relax and really enjoy our wedding knowing it was in great hands. She's truly a gem and we could not recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/03/2019

As if she had known us for years

Caitlyn did such an amazing job with our ceremony. We had a sand unity ceremony and she could not have made it more perfect. It was a pleasure working with her. She made sure we had a copy of our vows (since we didn't want to write our own) she was very flexible about changing some things that I wanted added. Well worth the money.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Patty · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Working with Caitlyn was truly a wonderful experience. She was our officiant, day of coordinator, stylist for the wedding and did floral. The woman can really do it all! She was so attentive and helped me sooo
    much during the wedding process. The day of the wedding was really a breeze and I felt no stress because I knew Caitlyn and her team were handling everything.

Caitlyn created a beautiful script for our ceremony. It was so perfect for us and everyone kept telling us how much they loved it! The space was decorated exactly how I dreamed of! She took all my ideas and brought them to life.

I highly recommend Liberty + Rose Events! Caitlyn is a dream to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Alex · Married on 08/04/2018

Caitlyn wrote and performed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding! We love that she really personalized our ceremony and put so much effort into our ceremony!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kristie · Married on 08/02/2018

Caitlyn was an amazing host for our wedding. From the moment we spoke on Facebook right up until meeting her on the day of our wedding, she was so professional and we knew we could rely on her. She is very tallented at the work she does at Liberty and Rose Events and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married in Orange County. Our ceremony was perfect and did not need any alterations. She is great to book if you want a "budget" wedding just like what we had but yet it was still perfect. Thanks again, Caitlyn, for making our day extra special. You were amazing!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Paul · Married on 08/02/2018

Great service. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • Paul

Paul · Married on 04/13/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Liberty + Rose. Caitlyn and her team made our wedding and reception an *amazing* success. From our very first meeting with her, my now-wife and I were put at ease by Caitlyn's incredible attention to detail and preparedness. She knew the answers to all the questions we had and all the questions we didn't know we should have. We used her services for Wedding Planning, Day-of Coordination, Floral, and Officiant, and we cannot be happier with the results. Our wedding and reception went off without a hitch, and ALL of our guests complimented us on what a fun and enjoyable time they had. Caitlyn both listened to our ideas and suggested her own, but always made it crystal clear that our wedding was OUR wedding, and that whatever we wanted, she would 100% devote herself to making sure came true. We cannot thank her and her team enough for making the first day of our marriage something we will remember forever. Thank you so much Caitlyn!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2018

Caitlyn was the ultimate fairy-godmother for our wedding! After our first meeting with Caitlyn's company, we left feeling confident that Caitlyn would be the perfect gal for the job. We hired Caitlyn about a month before the wedding (due to a last minute switch), and filled her in on every little detail we planned. Not only did she organize all of the information we threw at her in this short span of time, but she created a detailed timeline for our wedding day, making revisions all the way up until the day of. Caitlyn called me (the bride) the morning of the wedding to make sure I was awake, excited and ready for a great day. Everything was set up exactly how we envisioned it. Caitlyn brought her coworker Leandra to work as a duo team for the day and they both handled our day with such professionalism. They checked in on us periodically throughout the night, letting us know when it was time for our dances, cake, and other special requests we had for the evening. The overall communication and attention to detail from CG Ceremonies was some of the best customer service we've had. If you want to work with lovely ladies who are excited about weddings, and are going to be there to make your wedding day seamless, then CG Ceremonies would be a great choice for you! Many thanks to you Caitlyn and everything you did for us! You went above and beyond!

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Liberty + Rose Events 6

Kristina · Married on 12/22/2017

Caitlyn Gilfoil was such a delight to work with! First of all, she came through in the clutch, when a month out from our ceremony date our first officiant bailed on us. Caitlyn was there from the start, and helped us make our prior ceremony TEN TIMES better than it was. We cannot be more thankful for her expertise, especially when we do not follow a traditional path. We were so emotional when we first read our draft ceremony. It was breathtaking! Our guests loved the entire thing, and shared heartfelt comments about our unique handfasting ritual. We share this with much gratitude to you Caitlyn, we will recommend your services to everyone we know! <3

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Liberty + Rose Events 7

Robert · Married on 11/26/2017

5 stars! Caitlyn was very helpful, understanding, professional, and provided the officiant service exactly as promised. We would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/09/2017