177 Reviews for Lia`s Photography

Toning (4)
Proofs (4)
Destination / Travel (1)
165 Lia`s Photography Reviews

My fiancé and I just got our engagement pictures back and we love them! Lia and Max are so awesome and they know how to get great shots. We are so excited to work with them again for our wedding! Thank you both for our amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia and Max are absolutely amazing! They made our engagement session so much fun and the pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We can't wait for them to capture our wedding day! We highly recommend Lia's Photography!

Profile Picture Becca, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are SO glad we used Lia's Photography for our wedding! We got the Classic Package which included 2 photographers for 6 hours & a 20-page 8x11 photo book. There were very specific things we wanted photographed which they handled expertly. They were always polite & professional & they had impeccable timing. Max took care of photographing the details & the groom before the ceremony. Though it wasn't in his job description he helped to calm a very nervous groom a bit.
There were several occasions which required swift reaction and/or adaptation to the situation to acquire a shot, which they did flawlessly. A couple of examples: 1.) Immediately following the ceremony, during the couples session & family group shots, a guest wanted to take a picture of the bride w/ her phone (no phones were allowed during the ceremony). The photographer's allowed it after the groom asked the guest to make it quick since daylight was fading. 2.) During that same family group session, the grandfather of the groom (who uses a wheelchair) became unsteady as the session was wrapping up. Max took a couple sets of burst shots so he could be seated, avoiding injury or embarrassment. The groom told Max it was greatly appreciated.
3.) The groom wanted a spontaneous set of photos taken w/ the bride during the night, at the gazebo where the ring ceremony had been held. He simply signaled Lia, who started making her way right over to us & understood what he wanted despite him just using hand signals because of the music. When the short session seemed over, he unexpectedly picked me up in his arms! Lia reacted instantly, taking 8-10 photos in quick succession!
There were some instances which required a third photographer to pull off, which they had no problem carrying out. They were always present but never in the way. In fact, the groom made considerable effort to locate them & stay out of their way! He was so pleased with them, that he is recommending them to everyone!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Lia's Photography was a pleasure to be a part of the big day! She was creative with her photos. We are very pleased with the final results! The photos she has provided will be cherished and be on display for a long time. Thank you Lia!

Profile Picture dawn, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lia's Photography is amazing! Kind and professional and absolutely amazing photos! Thanks for capturing all of the beautiful memories from our daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures looks amazing. Definitely would recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia and Max were fantastic, very professional and courteous. They were there from beginning to end. They do such amazing work. My daughter also used them for engagement photos, which turned out beautiful. The price is is very reasonable. Could not have ask for better service. She is also very detailed orintated. We highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Kami, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We first saw Lia’s work in a photo book at a venue we were reviewing and fell in love. Her work truly stands out and was exactly what we were looking for. From the first time we met her we knew we’d made a good decision and that proved true throughout the process from the initial meeting until she provided us with our photos :) She’s very detail oriented, kept us on schedule perfectly, and most importantly the photos came out fantastic. Exactly what we’d hoped for, and very quick too. I know other couples that wait forever for their photos and she quite frankly shocked me with the speed in which she completed the work. If you haven’t seen a photo book of hers check out her website and be sure you meet with her before you make your decision. You’ll be glad you did.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So glad we had Lia photograph our wedding! Not only is she the best value photographer, but she did an amazing job! She got basically every shot/pose I wanted because she took the time to study my pinterest board! We were so happy with how professional, friendly, and punctual she was! Also, got our photos back in just two weeks! We love our photos and would use Lia for any future photo sessions :)

Profile Picture bailey, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I are super exicited about our engagement pictures they came out fantastic. Lia is the best shes very professional and made us feel so comfortable during and even before our photo shoot.I will definitely use her for my wedding pictures. I feel so lucky to have her as my photographer because shes the best in the business and she knows her stuff.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia and Max are amazing photographers! They did our engagement and wedding photos and they could not have turned out more perfect. They were so helpful from beginning to the end of the wedding process. They made sure to get all the shots we had asked for and also gave us photos that we didn't think of, but are glad to have received. Our package included a photo album & 1 large print and they both turned out beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend Lia & Max, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Just got our engagement pictures back and we LOVE them. Lia and her husband did an awesome job working together to get the best shots. They are booked for our April wedding and I can't wait! We got our pictures back in less than a week!!!
Now it's time to get the save the dates out. You can't go wrong booking Lia . We are very pleased. Thanks again Lia. See you in April!!!

Profile Picture wendy, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We just got our engagement pictures back from Lia and they turned out amazing! Lia and Milko surpassed our expectations. The day we took our engagement session was windy and my hair kept flying everywhere but Lia kept helping make sure my hair was in place before every picture. Can't wait for our wedding day to see our pictures. Thank you Lia!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/27/17, 1 Review

Great people!
Great work!
Very easy to work with!
Thank you for your time and professional services!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lia is amazing. She was everywhere and got so many great photos. I am forever grateful for her hard work and dedication to mark my special day with such amazing photos!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Super happy with our photos, and Lia's was great to work with!

Profile Picture Tyler, 3/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Lia's photography for our engagement session and have them booked for our wedding as well for March 2017. Lia and her husband were GREAT to work with! They were willing to travel wherever we wanted to do our engagement session and even showed up early to get a feel for the location and find good spots for photos. They really have an eye for photography and lighting. We had our pictures back in a week and they were really good about communication back and forth and providing us with any proofs (black/white vs color even) we desired.. LOTS of great photos that we have gotten many compliments on already. Highly recommend. Great Value

Profile Picture Eric, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

I cannot express how wonderful Lia`s Photography is! They went to 5 locations and 4 wardrobe changes, and were able to get fantastic shot of your fur babies even while running a muck. The price was right and the quality it luxury.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just got our wedding photos back and they are INCREDIBLE! Lia and Max did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and we're so great to work with, the pictures let us re-live the day all over again! We had a pretty big wedding and they got so many amazing shots of us with family/friends as well as candid shots! I highly recommend Lia`s photography to all future brides- they do such amazing work and their talent comes through in every picture they take!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had our engagement photo shoot with LIA Photography and they also photographed our wedding. The photos were beautiful and the photographers clearly love what they do. I would recommend thinking ahead if you want any specific shots (funny shots, specific poses, etc.) so that you can make sure to get them- it is hard to think it up on the spot!

Profile Picture vittoria, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lia was amazing! She helped keep everything moving smoothly for our big day and helped keep me calm. The end result was beautiful photos of me and my husband, our family and friends, and all the little details that we spent so much time on. I couldn't be happier with Lia's professionalism, responsiveness, and talent! I appreciate her reasonable prices - everyone should book her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums

Lia's photography was very professional. They were not intrusive and took amazing pictures.

Profile Picture User7908870, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so grateful to have these two as our photographers! They were so wonderful and got so many amazing pictures. The quality of the photos are so perfect and I cannot stress enough how happy we were with them!! Love Lia's Photography!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked lia's photography for our wedding 2 weeks ago, I just received our online pictures, and couldn't be happier. They did an amazing job of taking all the necessary photos plus more while not getting in the way. I definitely recommend using lia.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews