Lia Supatra Photography Reviews

34 | Loveland, CO

34 Reviews for Lia Supatra Photography

Febrita · Married on 02/05/2011

When we first browsed her photography blog and photo website, we fell in love with the colors that Lia captured and projected through each one of her picture frame. Back in February, we flew her in all the way from Colorado to Los Angeles, CA (for our engagement & wedding pics.) she was on time and very flexible in accommodating how we want our pictures to be done! Worth every penny we spent and all of the important moments in our wedding were captured beautifully for a life-time to remember! ....and now we have an little uno baby coming soon...soon hopefully she can come back to photograph our precious little one :) The "Uno's" totally heart Lia Supatra Photography!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2010

Lia did a wonderful job on our engagement and wedding pictures. She was very easy to work with and very professional. We knew the look we wanted from the beginning and Lia excelled at capturing it. In my opinion the photographer is the most important vendor because they are resposible for capturing priceless memories and I felt very confident having Lia there on my big day.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Margaret · Married on 09/04/2010

When my husband and I were thinking about photographers, Lia right away came into my mind. I knew Lia from church, and we were in both the same small group. She was starting out her business back then, and already I could see God blessed her with talent in capturing moments through the use of the lens. Little did I know that a few years down the line, we would use her services in capturing one of the most important moments in our lives :) We were so thankful that Lia was our photographer, she blessed us so much withe her skills and talents, her creativity and her big heart! She has several years experience specializing in weddings and engagements; she's thoughtful and caring, she asked ahead of time what our preferences and wishes were. One of the qualities I liked and appreciate about Lia is her ability in taking great shots and angles that are more flattering to her client :) ( that is a gift indeed!) She's creative in arranging props and presenting them in an elegant way. She also has a great keen sense of timing in capturing moments- one in particular capturing my dad's smile and the hug we gave before my father gave me away as his daughter- priceless. I believe all of this comes from her experience, and being thoughtful in what the bride or groom would want to see.We were so happy how our wedding pictures turned out, we love flipping through them remembering these special moments. I highly recommend Lia Supatra, and know you'll treasure, enjoy your pictures and will be pleased by her work ^_^

Sent on 06/01/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2010

Lia did such an amazing job of photographing our wedding. We really felt that we ended up with such beautiful pictures of our special day. I would highly recommend Lia to anyone looking for quality and affordability.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Crystal · Married on 07/10/2010

Lia was amazing! She was very easy to get along with and did great at taking our pictures. We did everything by a whim and she handled it great. She is very affordable and I think she should even charge more. Thank you so much Lia!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Lia Supatra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal and Tyler! You guys were easy and a pleasure to work with! I am glad you enjoyed the photos, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. Let me know if I can do anything else for you! Take care!

Nini/Kartini · Married on 08/08/2009

We were so thankful and extremely happy when Lia agreed to fly in to Las Vegas and to photograph our wedding. She is such an amazing and wonderful photographer, she is very passionate with her work. She was able to capture the most beautiful shots. All the photos that she produce are artistic and stunning and incredibly beautiful. I will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Monica · Married on 03/01/2009

Lia is one of the easiest photographers to work with. She is flexible and fun. She is able to make you relax and it is huge for a person like me. Lia made me feel comfortable taking pictures. She is responsive when you ask her to take picture in a specific way and she has great attention to details. I love how she captures the little things in the wedding.Thanks Lia for being a big part of my wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Christy · Married on 05/17/2008

Lia is an excellent photographer and captured our engagement and wedding wonderfully. We have two large wedding photos hanging on our walls... it was extremely hard to narrow it down from all the quality photos she took!

She was exactly the right photographer for our wedding: discreet when capturing our ceremony and able to gather and arrange large crowds together for our family portraits. During our engagement session she had many creative ideas, and let us have creativity as well. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2011

James · Married on 11/08/2014

Choosing Lia as our wedding photographer was a great decision! She took professional photographs at a very competitive price, and the results were just fantastic! Everyone who has seen our photos commented that they thought that the attention to detail, variety and quality were fantastic!

Lia was very responsive and accommodating to our requests and schedule, and we had absolutely no trouble working with her. She seamlessly fit into the wedding program and was on-hand for pictures, questions or assistance whenever we needed without being obtrusive.

I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/19/2015