27 Reviews for LI Photo Video

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
27 LI Photo Video Reviews

Words cannot express how amazing and talent the LI Photo Video team is. They shot both of my weddings along with my engagement photos. The quality and dedication of their work beams with how much they care and love their work and what they do. Every time I look back at my wedding photos, it's like a still memory. I can remember exactly what happened. Every single minor detail that makes a difference in on how you remember a moment in time, Daniel and his team are able to capture that. It's amazing how detailed they are in capturing every single laugh, tear and smile.
We will absolutely recommend them. Thank you Daniel.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I chose Long Island Photo Video for our wedding and they did a fantastic job!!! They were very attentive and made you feel comfortable right from the get go. I HIGHLY reccomend using them as your photographers.

Profile Picture Vicky, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They made our wedding day feel like magic and the pictures they captured look like something out of a magazine. I would recommend their services to any couple who is looking for a stress -free, amazing, and once in a life time experience.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Incredible experience all around! From the office staff to our absolutely phenomenal photographers, I could not be more happy that we chose Long Island Photo Video as our wedding photographer! All of the people I’ve met and spoken with were helpful and extremely responsive. Our photographer was thorough, comfortable to work with and talented! Our pictures turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Shira, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot thank Daniel and his team enough for being there for us. In a word....simply amazing!! My wedding photos are so beautiful!! Most if not all look like editorial prints from a fashion magazine. Daniel team ability to capture beautiful moments is an art that not every photographer has mastered. The engagement and wedding photos are creative works of art that I will have forever. I have recommend Long Island Photo Video team to EVERYONE Thank You!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

It was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process to work with Daniel and the team. They captured every moment of our wedding day and photos are all beautiful memories that we cherish forever. The team is so accommodating and they always had us laughing and having a good time. They relieved any stresses we had and their work is truly one of a kind.
Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I could not have been more please with Long Island Photo Video!
We really enjoyed our experience. We loved our photographers and videographer. We ended up liking so many pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to print/put in our album!
We couldn't be happier with our choice in photography and videography, thanks Daniel!!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were so happy with the outstanding job The Long Island Photo Video did with our wedding.
Planning was very easy and Daniel helped us a lot. All of our communication was very efficient and quick. Our wedding video and photos turned out great! These guys want to make sure they get the shot right, but they were fun to work with and that attention definitely pays off in the final video. We absolutely love our photo and video and can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The team provided professional and excellent service! Talented, professional, experienced, friendly, timely delivery and promises kept! Seriously just a few adjectives to describe Long Island Photo Video. I couldn't be more thrilled with their services and already have friends who have asked for their contact info. Thanks for a great shoot and beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I got married this April,We used Long Island Photo Video for our photography and video, and they were wonderful! Our experience was a breeze and they helped us every step of the way. The prices were very competitive and there were many options as far as packages and photographers.
The whole process of working with them was easy and didn't add any stress to our planning or wedding day. We also liked the variety of package options and promotions that they offer. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We can not say enough good things about dani and his team of photographers and videographers! Their attention to detail is remarkable and that's what Mike and I were looking for when we were searching for a team to capture our wedding. It was a long grueling process trying to find someone who can accommodate both the style we were looking for along with the budget we were trying to stay around. Luckily before we signed with another company Mike heard of li photo through a colleague at work who used them. We held off on the other company as we weren't feelings no 100 percent with them and went to syosset to meet dani who runs the studio. We automatically knew that we had chemistry 5 minutes into discussing our vision with him and that lead to us going with them for our wedding. We wish we would have found him sooner to save us the hassle of looking through so many companies but after all so glad we found them. Like I mentioned earlier we couldn't hype their work more..they were a delight to work with,

Profile Picture Elisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Best photographer you can find on li. Absolutely loved our photos and video...really couldn't ask for better people to work with. They made sure the day ran smoothly and all the requested photos with the family were taken in a very efficient way so we can attend our cocktail hour. I loved all the candid moments they captured through the night like they were there but weren't there. The quality and passion to the work can definitely be seen in the final product.

Profile Picture Sal, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a no brainer to book them after seeing the work and sitting down to speak with Daniel. The work speaks for itself and to get reassurance of the people behind the work only helps. They worked within our budget and delivered trifold. Will be recommending to all my friends to use.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommended, the photos and videos are stunning! With a huge 300 person wedding and complicated list of family photos we had to hire someone who knows what they're doing and Peter and his second shooter John were just that and more. Our family was ecstatic after seeing the photos that were captured. The day goes by so quick that you don't remember half the things that went on but thankfully everything was captured so thoroughly and elegantly that we can relive every minute of the day going through it all. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Long IslandPhoto Video are amazing people to work with. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photography. The photographers were professional but personable too! The quality of the pictures is incredible and the photographer makes you feel comfortable and makes everything a little less awkward when taking pictures. Completely worth every penny. I will defiantly recommend them to anyone and be using them for future services. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Profile Picture Charlotte , 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I are so happy we booked LI Photo Video as our wedding photographers. They took amazing engagement photos and on our wedding day they did everything possible to make us feel comfortable. They did an excellent job directing our bridal party and family for pictures. They worked great with our venue coordinators and DJ to stick to our timeline. Also they really went above our expectations in respecting our timing and needs, and above all, in creating a relaxing and fun atmosphere, which is crucial while shooting your wedding photos! I'm extremely pleased with my experience working with the team and the quality of work. Don't hesitate to contact them for your special day!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have our dream wedding perfectly preserved for the rest of time thanks to Daniel and his crew. The photographer was amazing! Their professionalism in handling all aspects of the wedding is no joke and we highly recommend their services.Our wedding had many intricacies and they were able to capture every moment perfectly. Looking back at our photos and wedding video it felt like we were there all over again.Thank You to Long island Photo Video.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Daniel was perfect! We got a great price on beautiful pictures, I am amaze by how well his team captured our joy on our wedding day. The team was super flexible on the day, was helpful when we needed them, taking candid shots when we were just down to party. I feel so lucky to have found Daniel from LI Photo Video and personally, I feel pretty smart for hiring a photographer, since I was so wrapped up in me me me that day that I missed all the sweet moments they picked up with there camera.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding photos and video came out really beautiful. Their creativity and eye for photography is amazing. Both the photographers and videographers were very kind and easy to work with. The whole energy of the party can literally be relived through the photos and film! We highly recommend li photo video :)

Profile Picture Chloe, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Everything about them is great. From the meeting to the prep for the wedding as we discussed all the details and timelines. LI Photo Video is truly there for you. The photographer and videographer we had were awesome. THANK YOU! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I chose Long Island photo Video to photograph both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. The photos turned out absolutely stunning! The candid and natural shots are awesome, and there ability to stay organized and on top of the administrative aspects of the business are exceptional. The email responses were so quick!
So many of our guests were shocked by how unique and beautiful the photos turned out!
If you are looking for a photographer, don't hesitate to choose li photo video!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I felt very confident choosing Long Island Photo Video to photograph our wedding day and they truly proved themselves! We highly recommend them to anyone searching for amazing photography at a fair price. Big thanks to them for capturing our day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I had my wedding this March, and I cannot be more pleased for the work that these guys did during the wedding. Picking them as my Photographers and videographers was the best choice. They responded with such kindness and professionalism. During the wedding ceremony, they were on point to where place the camera, where to shoot and how to shoot. They acted professional and quick with everything that had to be done and shot. My guests loved them and their friendly energy. They used time wisely and towards capturing memorable moments of the wedding. Thank you, Guys, for the professional and talented work that you guys did during the wedding. Thank you for being a part of my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Long Island Photo Video, what an amazing team of photographers and videographers! Daniel was the first person we met who was able to set up everything we wanted for our wedding. I gave him all our ideas and he was able to make our wishes come true. He was amazing! Always replies to emails texts and voice calls never did I have to wait to hear from him. He helped make all the planning stress free and easy! After meeting Daniel he was able to set us up with perfect team. All the crew: all five of them! Very professional yet fun. We never felt overwhelmed and had just a great time with them! Our wedding day was a total dream and Long Island Photo Video captured every moment. I am so happy that I booked my wedding with them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Video, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards