LH Photography Reviews

36 | New York, NY

36 Reviews for LH Photography

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2010

What Lilian brings to your wedding is, without a doubt, the best memories of your most special, treasured moments. What drew me to Lilian was her calmness and ease - she knew exactly what I wanted to capture without even having to explain. Her unique eye in photography made my wedding album and portraits so unique, everyone that sees them comments how beautiful they are.
    The time Lilian spent with me before the wedding, during wedding and after wedding went far beyond what I expected!
    You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • W

marion · Married on 06/19/2009

I cannot thank Lilian Haidar enough for the incredibly beautiful pictures she took on my wedding day.
    For having worked as a model for years prior, I can honestly say that aside from being an amazing photographer; Lilian is also full of creativity.
    She is able to provide her clients with the exact results they ask and wish for.
    I hired a photographer, I discovered a business woman who is first and foremost an artist, the best possible choice you could make for the most important day of your life.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Alex · Married on 08/31/2008

Working with Lilian was an absolute breeze. We met a few times prior to the wedding and she thoroughly guided us through every step of the process. She managed to capture so much of the expression of our wedding while remaining practically invisible. We were very happy with her shots and the albums she designed. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 05/31/2009

Nadya · Married on 09/12/2015

Lilian Haidar is a true artist! After hours spent researching a wedding photographer to capture my special day, I stumbled upon Lilian’s work and instantly fell in love. Furthermore, after working with Lilian, she simply surpassed all of my expectations. She is a very talented photographer and a great person to work with. Quirky and upbeat, Lilian quickly made everyone feel comfortable and gave guidance/tips to assure that we all looked our very best. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the results came out! The color, the attention to detail, and the emotions captured in Lilian’s photographs are incredible! Her work is not only beautiful but it is timeless, which is quite hard to find nowadays. I highly recommend Lilian to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2010

Lilian Haidar was a pleasure to work with for my June 2010 wedding. She is an excellent photographer and extremely professional. We didn't have a single complaint and the photographs and album she provided for us were absolutely gorgeous--something we will treasure forever. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality photography. Additionally, compared to many other photographers in New York City that we interviewed, Lilian's prices were reasonable and I felt like we got much more for our money with her than we would have if we had hired a different photographer. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Alison · Married on 09/06/2009

Lilian is an amazing photographer and a true professional. Her years of experience are evident in her work. My husband and I are so thrilled with her work on our wedding. She did everything we asked and MORE! Our pictures are unique and capture the elements of NYC that we wanted. She even incorporated my flare for drama and my husband's for architecture. I would recommend her to anyone. I am happy we hired Lilian to preserve the happiest day of our life. She left nothing to chance and planned every moment so that come our wedding day, there was nothing to fear.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Julie · Married on 03/07/2009

We are still amazed when we look through our wedding album - she is truly talented! She captured the spirit of our wedding beautifully, every detail that she focused on tells a story. The emotions that were felt on that day were perfectly put into photograph form. Working with Lilian was an absolute pleasure. She is so much fun and made the grueling task of putting the album together fun and manageable. HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2009

Carole · Married on 08/07/2010

Lilian is incredibly talented and I highly recommend her! She was extremely professional, easy to work with, and gave us the most beautiful photos we could possibly imagine. Her photojournalistic style is one the reasons why we choose her to photograph our wedding; aside from the family portraits, we did not want a lot of posed photos, and Lilian and her team expertly captured the fun and magic of the day with beautiful candids. Lilian is also extremely organized, yet another trait that makes her easy to work with. The albums, which were made in Italy, were also of the highest quality I have ever seen.

Sent on 01/22/2011

Ruby · Married on 03/04/2008

Even until this day my friends and family members are still gushing over my wedding album. The pictures that Lilian took were simply AMAZING!!

She was able to capture both the feel of the wedding as well as intimate emotional moments. She has an incredible artistic eye, she's able to visualize what the end result will look like when most of us couldn't.

I had a destination wedding in Bali, and Lilian was such a pro. She was with us for the whole week. She documented everything, and constantly coming up with many creative picture opportunities for our album. She's full of energy and passion for what she does, and it's a pleasure watching her work.

All in all working with Lilian was such a delight. I highly reccomend her as a photographer.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Aki · Married on 12/20/2008

My wife and I recently got married in the wintertime in NYC and hired Lilian as our photographer. When we first started our search for a photographer, we wanted to avoid the usual "schmaltzy" soft-focus photos that tend to be taken at weddings. Of course, weddings tend to be a gauzy, emotional time, but we felt that Lilian's work overall were more interesting and visually exciting than any of the other portfolios that we saw.

Lilian was able to capture many of the small and large moments of our wedding remarkably well - she has the keen eye and cool hand of a seasoned professional, but the understanding and emotional sensitivity of a talented artist. Given that our wedding reception was in a windowless room in fairly low lighting, she created a canon of photos that are special -- and terribly hard to choose between when putting together our subsequent photo album. We recommend her fully for future occasions.

Sent on 06/05/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

Lilian was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved our experience with her and photos.

Sent on 06/06/2009