17 Reviews for L&H Couture

Jewelry (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
17 L&H Couture Reviews

I can't say enough about what a fantastic experience I had buying my wedding gown from L&H Couture. I am not a person who makes decisions quickly so I had gone to several different bridal salons and tried on a ridiculous amount of dresses and just couldn't find what I was looking for. Then I found L&H Couture and that is where my search ended. Not only did they carry some of the most gorgeous gowns that I had seen, but their salon was absolutely beautiful and the service was outstanding. Krystyne, who helped me throughout, was absolutely amazing! She is so friendly and kind and was just so genuinely interested in helping me to find the perfect dress. It was obvious that she really wanted me to be happy with my choice. She even helped me to find just the right veil and also had some really helpful suggestions and recommendations in terms of other wedding services. Also, Lucy did the alterations on my gown and what an amazing seamstress she is! I was concerned that with buying a strapless gown that I would keep having to 'pull' it up all of the time the day of my wedding, like I've seen so many other brides do. However, Lucy assured me not to worry - and she was right - my dress fit perfectly - I didn't have to pull it up even once! It was absolutely beautiful! Both my mother-in-law and sister-in-law also purchased their dresses from L&H Couture and were just thrilled with them. If you are looking for the wedding dress of your dreams and fabulous service you don't need to look any further than L&H Couture - they are simply the best! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You L&H Couture!

Profile Picture Carole, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service! Very professional and kind. I would highly recommend this shop to any future bride. Thank you, Krystyne!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

L&H Couture was one of the last dress stores my mom and I visited that day. From the moment we walked in Krystyne was amazing. Not only did she have a great sense of what I wanted but she also pushed me out of my comfort zone. I eventually landed on a dress that I had never seen before that was stunning. I knew from the start that I didn't want a dress that I could find at every bridal store. Krystyne has a great selection, she's incredibly accommodating and will find your perfect dress. Thank you so much to Krystyne and her team in Philadelphia.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

My daughter and I both purchased our dresses from L& H Couture. We could not have been more satisfied with the entire process from start to finish! My daughter's dress was gorgeous and she looked amazing in it! My dress was exactly what I was looking for in a MOB and it fit perfectly!!! Everyone at the stores-- in both locations, could not have been nicer! We are so happy that we chose this store to buy our special dresses for my daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our daughter's wedding was last month (July 2017). I started shopping in Chicago where she lives in August 2016. I am a size 16 and most salons did not have larger sizes. It is really hard to project a vision when trying on dresses that are seriously too small. Later in the summer I went to shops in Philadelphia and the Main Line. As soon as I said I wanted something under $1200., attention seemed to wane. Even when I went over my budget, I was not satisfied. I decided to try some very local shops (Doylestown resident) when my daughter came home for a weekend visit. I made several appointments but cancelled all the others after visiting L&H Couture. First Krystyne is gracious and welcoming and I felt relaxed right from the beginning. The shop is small but I had many choices including some dresses I had seen at the Michigan Avenues salons in Chicago (and at a lower price point). I selected a dress that visit. It was one that I fell in love with overtime, especially after the wonderful fitting and alterations with the shop's owner, a seamstress of great experience. She gave me a waist!!! (My daughter was sold right away and since she was the bride I went with her judgement.) On the day of the wedding felt fabulous and received so many compliments on my gorgeous gown which came in well under my $1200 maximum even with alterations and undergarments. The fact that the shop was so close made everything so easy. Krystyne and company made me feel so important. Wonderful mother of the bride experience!!!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had such a wonderful experience going to L&H Couture. The first time I just had a walk-in appointment and Krystyne helped me pull a variety of dresses to try on. I set-up a second appointment where I would have more time to try on dresses and Krystyne had pulled a few dresses based on my preferences from our first appointment. I found the most amazing dress!! Everyone was so welcoming and helpful at L&H. I would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Going to L&H Couture was one of my best wedding decisions!! I was feeling a little frustrated and confused about the wedding gown options I had seen at previously visited shops. While they were all beautiful and fit me well, I was not connecting with any of them. The same could be said for the women who helped me at those shops. They were nice, but I wasn't having the experience I hoped for when picking a wedding gown. Then I went to L&H and met Krystyne. From the moment I walked in, Krystyne treated me as she would an old friend. She asked me what I was looking for in a gown, and listened carefully as I explained. The very first gown she suggested was very different than what I had been used to trying on. She encouraged me to trust her and to try it anyway. Well, the moment I saw myself in the dress I started crying!! It was everything I wanted in a gown, and Krystyne knew it would be, even when I didn't!! I am so thankful that she pushed me to try it, and for helping me feel secure enough to step out of my comfort zone. It was my dream wedding dress, and I felt gorgeous in it!!! THANK YOU KRYSTYNE!! I also want to say a huge thank you to shop owner Lucy and her daughter for doing such spectacular alterations work! The alterations process was quick and easy, and my gown could not have fit me any more perfectly! I highly recommend L&H Couture to every bride searching for the dress of her dreams!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't be happier with the service that L&H Couture and Krystyne provided to myself, my mother and my bridesmaids. Our dresses were perfect and we were treated exceptionally well. The quality, care, and professionalism at L&H Couture cant be beat! I am so thankful to have found my absolute DREAM gown here and recommend this boutique to everyone. What a wonderful experience that I will treasure forever!!!

Profile Picture User6631453, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystyne and Lucy were SO wonderful to work with. The shop is so beautiful and intimate, which made the experience so special. The very first dress I tried on was my dream dress. Lucy did an amazing job with the alterations, everything was perfect. Krystyne treated me like I had known her for years and was so accommodating throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

I loved getting my dress here! Everyone was very sweet and caring and you felt like you were family going back every time from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

L&H Couture was the perfect place to find my wedding dress. It was close to home and Krystyne the manager was flawless and amazing to work with. I high reccomend this boutique to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

L&H Couture went above & beyond for my daughter's wedding. As the mother of the bride, I also purchased my dress there. I live out of state & Krystyne & the owner made scheduling an easy experience. I loved my dress & received many complements. They made it special from the minute we had our first appointment. I highly recommend this Bridal shop.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the time we walked into the store - personnel very attentive; love Lucy and her team. Felt like part of the family.

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Krystyne was awesome!!! She helped me select the perfect MOB gown! And it was a gown I would have never tried on if but for Krystyne's suggestion. She is friendly, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. The rest of the staff was ok but Krystyne was the best!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a mother of the Bride dress never had so many compliments before. I just loved the dress and the excellent service

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
0.5

L&H doesn't even deserve one star. Krystyne was a good salesperson until she made the sale. I love the dress I got NOT the experience. I was very excited for my first fitting but when I got there she was distracted and not helpful. When I bought the dress I wanted to have the corset sewn in, a satin waistband, and slip with tulle added but when I arrived for my fitting she was unprepared with none of the additions, the entire reason we'd scheduled the appointment. She was unapologetic then instead of trying to find a solution she made phone calls and assisted other brides. I made an appointment and a walk in came and offered to come back and Krystyne told them to stay and did not return until I had to seek her out for assistance in which I was treated like an inconvenience. Her behavior was unacceptable but my party kept our cool as we got more and more agitated. She began brining the walk in brides dresses up to my dressing room trying to push us out. Eventually we were ready to go and she asked why are you mad at me? Insisting on perpetuating the situation. I took the managers number who also happens to be the seamstress and tried to schedule an appointment but was given the run around. I decided to take the dress to my own seamstress and when picking it up Krystyne was rude and still tried to sell me her tulle slip. I would never recommend this shop to anyone while Krystyne has a hand in it.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/7/18, 1 Review