LGB Hair Designs Reviews

5 Reviews for LGB Hair Designs

1 User photo

LGB Hair Designs 1

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

Lara did an absolute awesome job. I had no clue what I wanted when I showed up for my trial and she worked with me to figure out exactly what I loved. During the day of my wedding she helped me to feel at ease and made my bridesmaids so happy!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

I am so glad I used Lara for my wedding! My hair looked stunning, my bridesmaids' hair looked stunning, and she helped make my special day a little more amazing! She was on time, fast, friendly, professional, and even added a few gemstones to my updo as a percect final touch. I recommend her for any special occation!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented hairstylist who is friendly and professional to work with - great to have around on a wedding day!

Lara came onsite to do my and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding this fall and she was such a calming presence as we were all getting ready! She was able to capture the hairstyle that I wanted just from looking at a few Pinterest pictures, and she managed to get everyone's hair done with plenty of time to spare. She is very courteous and professional and a pleasure to work with. I loved my hair so much on my wedding day - she is a real artist!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    LGB Hair Designs 2

Alison · Married on 06/24/2017

Lara and her team had 13 people to take care of for my daughters wedding. they each did a great job listening to what each girl wanted and making it happen. Lara is very nice and calm in the midst of wedding crazy.

Sent on 06/28/2017