Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography Reviews

Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 6
Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 7

Kaloni · Married on 04/20/2019

Bradley/Rose Wedding

Lezli and her daughter is absolutely amazing! We really enjoyed working with her. They worked hard to ensure that my daughter's wedding day was perfect. The pictures are beautiful. She captured every little detail. I totally recommend Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Tracy Tietgens · Married on 04/11/2019

Highly Recommend

Lezli Merritt Hammon and her team were Excellent to work with. She covered all the photos that were Must Haves and an incredible job on the ones that I thought would just be ordinary wedding photos—But No, they are all Beautiful works of Art!
    Highly Recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 8

Guadalupe · Married on 03/30/2019

Lezli did amazing with our engagement pictures. She worked around our schedule and did a great job with the results. We highly recommend her work and budget is very good as well.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Trudie A Sullivan · Married on 12/01/2018

I would use her again

Yes I would recommend her . She was nice and professional.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Katelyn · Married on 11/24/2018

Brilliant and Amazing

She was so sweet and patient. She had great ideas for settings and positions. I absolutely loved the experience.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Sabrina · Married on 10/28/2018

Engagement Photos

Lezli is the best!!!! We enjoyed every moment and every photo. Just an amazing moment in time.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Leanna · Married on 10/05/2018

Lezli and Emily worked so hard to get all the family in portraits, new angles, cool shots. They are fantastic!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kali · Married on 09/22/2018

I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful photographer on our wedding day!!! Lezli and her assistant did an amazing job!! They're both super nice, and very professional. They were very patient, during our eventful day! She was knowledgeable, I would definitely recommend them for a wedding. She has also been extremely accommodating since the wedding. I was a very picky and indecisive bride, so it helped to have a very patience and knowledgeable photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 9

Mazie · Married on 07/14/2018

Leslie was great working with! She was so professional, and our pictures were unbelievable. We could not have been any more pleased!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Matthew G. Harrell · Married on 07/05/2018

Lezlie is absolutely amazing! She is very professional with everything she does.

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Lezli and Emily were amazing. Thank yall for the most amazing day and photos.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Savanah · Married on 06/17/2018

Leslie and Emily were very kind and went above and beyond! I absolutely love my wedding photos!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Lezli was a joy to work with! She was there for me every step of the way throughout the wedding, from planning until the big day. She made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease, and the moments she captured are beautiful! I look forward to using Lezli as my family photographer for years to come!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 10

Arlene · Married on 05/12/2018

Lezli worked so hard for my daughter's wedding. She arrived at the house at 12:30 and stayed at the wedding until 10 pm! She was so patient, loving, friendly, fun, caring, hardworking, and creative. She was willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect photo. I am so grateful that she was our photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Lezli was great to work with and very sweet! We had to do some shots that were forgotten the Monday after our wedding but it actually worked out well because we were able to spend some time just the two of us having fun on the beach getting our outfits wet. I would not have wanted to do that the day of the wedding. She was very accommodating and helpful!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Lezli was amazing! I’m still in awe at how hard she worked on our wedding day! She was hands down, the most attentive, personable and dedicated photographer I talked to in the Pensacola area and absolutely the best wedding vendor I worked with as a whole. She was incredibly flexible throughout the planning and wedding process and just overall helpful. Without any hesitation, I highly recommend Lezli for anything photography!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Valencia · Married on 04/06/2018

Lezli was an absolute joy to work with, and she is the consummate professional. We are incredibly happy with the work she did for our wedding. Her attention to detail resulted in absolutely beautiful photos and priceless moments captured on camera. Of the many expenses we incurred for the wedding, the money spent on Lezli's photography was hands down one of the best and will stand the test of time.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 11
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 12

David · Married on 03/17/2018

Lezli was very easy to work with, and the pictures turned out great! She made us feel comfortable the whole time. She makes sure that we had the kind of wedding day and photos that we wanted. She was in tune with our personalities and was able to convey that in our photos. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2018

BARBARA · Married on 12/09/2017

I am beyond grateful and happy with Lezli Merritt Hammon. She did an incredible job and went beyond our expectations. I honestly will always use her from now on for any event we have. A wonderful person and photographer.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Leslie · Married on 11/05/2017

Bennett Wedding

Lezli (and her adult daughter, Emily, who was her rockstar photo assistant on our wedding day!) was the best choice we could have made to capture our special day. She was wonderful to work with, her prices are incredibly reasonable, and we love our pictures!!! Right after we got engaged, I (the bride) loved the look of the wedding photos on Lezli’s site, so I called her to discuss our needs, budget, and potentially booking her. I instantly felt comfortable with Lezli just in speaking with her on the phone: she’s down-to-earth and she took her time explaining the whole process to me and making sure she understood exactly what we were looking for. She was completely upfront about pricing, and I was surprised by how reasonable her prices were, especially compared to other local wedding photographers. The week before our wedding, Lezli met me at our venue to scout locations for pictures. While Lezli and I were at the venue, I found out that there had been a major snafu with part of the venue booking. I was panicking, the venue’s event coordinator was panicking, and Lezli was calm, kind, and supportive. On our wedding day, Lezli and Emily were on time, well-prepared, and absolute delights to be around. I love that Lezli captured the pictures that all couples want - of the dress, the rings, the hair, the groom’s face when he saw me coming down the aisle, us in many different settings, the nighttime sparkler exit (which is beautiful!!) etc. - but she also took some gorgeous portraits of my husband’s grandparents from Poland whom we seldom see, and also of our parents, and she snuck in and caught the silly smile my husband makes at me, and she gave us stunning images of our families and of our friends, in candid expressions of pure joy, dancing, laughing, and celebrating. Lezli and Emily captured so many moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives, and they did so beautifully!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 17
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 18
    Lezli Merritt Hammon Photography 19

Leslie · Married on 11/04/2017

We had so much fun with Lezli! She’s awesome, and our pics are beautiful.

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 11/03/2017

I got married on November 3rd and Lezli made my wedding day so easy! She has a great vision for photos and works hard to make sure she gets the perfect shot. In fact several guests and family members complimented me on her pleasant attitude and work ethic. My husband and I are incredibly grateful for her services!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Argie · Married on 11/03/2017

What an amazing job throughout the day! Lezli made everyone feel at ease and really knew how to make every shot special! Her daughter and her went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding on November 3rd as special as it could possibly be. Our family loved her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I couldn't be more happy with booking with such a wonderfully, friendly and talented photographer. I love all of my photos, I saw do everything in her physical power to capture all the best shots and angles regardless of heat an crowded areas. So many precious memories captured, photos that will last a life time and I am so glad I booked her do that for us.

Sent on 12/11/2017