93 Reviews for Lexur Studios Films

Save The Date (2)
Digital Download (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

True professionals! Amazing staff super attentive not to mention creative. If you’re someone who pays attention to detail and want your special day fully covered Lexur studios is the way to go . My husband and I are beyond pleased with the outcome of our wedding highlight and full film video! I had already seen their work through relatives and close friends and when it came our turn they didn’t disappoint!! We love our video and our experience with lexur studio staff.

Profile Picture Deise, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Truly wonderful cinematographers! My husband and I are very happy with the quality of our video and how they captured all the wonderful moments from our wedding day! We can't thank the team enough for providing great professionalism and amazing talent! By far one of the best vendors we have had the privilege to work with! You can't go wrong if you choose to use them they truly are a talented group and the quality of the film is unbeatable!!
Thank you!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I used Lexur Studios for our wedding in July and could not be happier and satisfied with this choice. When we met the first time, we were confident that they would create a great film. We could see how passionate they were and loved what they did. We are very happy with our highlight film and cinematic film, it was everything we wanted and more! Paulo and team were very organized from beginning to end process which we appreciated considering the craziness of planning a wedding. If you are looking for a great quality film, make sure to work with Lexur Studios.

Thank you!!

Profile Picture Bryan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

these folks are truly remarkable professionals who know what they are doing! We hired them for our wedding. They were quite organized before our wedding. They came on time, and were prepared. It was clear that they were experienced in wedding cinematography, as they knew just what to shoot and how to shoot it. After our wedding, the end video came out beautifully!!! they were very helpful and flexible, and produced good quality work. They were very friendly to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download

Lexur Studios was fantastic! Their team was organized, friendly, professional and did a great job being attentive and capturing all the special moments of our big day. Then Paulo and his team worked their magic to compile those moments into a wonderful film with which we keep receiving so many compliments! We loved Lexur Studios and can't thank them enough. We highly recommend them for all your cinematography needs.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic

They filmed my engagement party and did a perfect job! The cinematographer was so sweet and professional; she took the time to ask me about specific things to capture and did more than I expected. The film outcome was phenomenal and our families keep watching it over and over because the captured this special memory amazingly. Thank you Lexus studios for your amazing job and I can't wait to have you again for the wedding.

Profile Picture Lemma, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Do not look further! Lexur Studios is the absolute best videographer! I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't feel 100% absolutely satisfied! Before my wedding, they reached out to all my vendors to stay on the same page without involving me. On my wedding day they were so professional, extremely nice, helpful and didn't even notice they were there once they started! Each and every single staff member were so respectful, talented and ambitious about their jobs! Our wedding highlight literally brought me to tears. If you don't believe me, watch Laura and Anthony Granite Links highlight. I dare you not to get emotional! I will always and forever recommend Lexur Studios to all my friends and family. Worth every single penny and more!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

When we first went To meet owner, Paulo at his Somerville studio we were immediately smitten by his beautiful work & cinematography. Paulo answered any and all questions we had, showed us as many videos as we wanted and showed us all the cool equipment we had.
After deciding to go with Lexus Studios, he and his wife, Julia, were so amazing at answering all our emails and very friendly too.
The day of the wedding arrived (11.5.16) and Paulo & his assistant & daughter- Paula- showed up full of energy and excitement. They were kind, professional, very patient (they had a lot To deal with) and fun. At the venue, they asked Steve and I to do a few walk through shoots outside in the dark which seemed really cool and we even had a drone being used! I'm very excited to see our film once it's done and know it will be stunning. Their hard work and skills show in what they do- both in their videos and also by just watching them in their roles. Definitely a great decision to go with Lexus Film Studios!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Creativity it's not enough to put in words what thy do. As a groom I had to write this, because most the time bride do right? But what they did in our wedding film is beyond what I was expecting. You must to hire their service.

Profile Picture frank, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This is a choice that most of the man wouldn't take, choose a videographer or in this case even better, a cinematographer. You won't regret have this great cinematic film done buy Lexur Studios. Don't think twice, hire this guys.

Profile Picture john, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very nervous to hire a videographer for my wedding, having never worked with one before and not knowing what I should be looking for. I was hesitant to spend the money when the wedding was already getting outrageously expensive. However, I have to say that it was one of the best decisions that I made that day and I couldn't be happier that I chose Lexus Studios.

They were wonderful ! We had 3 cinematographers who were so sweet and helpful on the day of and worked wonderfully with our photographers. I just received the highlight video and it truly is better than I ever expected it to be - and that has been the consensus among everyone that has seen it! It was beautifully done and fully captured the day perfectly.

It's so true that your wedding day will go by in a flash and you won't remember a lot of what happened, so I am so glad that I have so much wonderful video to remember the day by. Thank you Lexus Studios!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking to hire the best videographer, look no further. Lexus Studios is simply amazing! We are blown away with our highlight and wedding film. It is so beautiful and the memories they filmed brought such emotion and happy tears. Our wedding day went by so fast, so being able to relive the day through the video was priceless. They captured everything we were looking for and more. It's like watching a mini movie, the quality is outstanding and it all flows so nicely. Our friends and families were in awe watching our film and they all especially loved the scenery captured by the drone! They are extremely professional to work with. Days before our wedding, Paulo called to double check everything with us, going over all the details so everything would be perfect. From the moment we watched one of their films we knew we had to have them capture our wedding day. We are so grateful they were available because now we have a wonderful film that we will be able to watch over and over. The team at Lexus Studios is passionate about what they do, and it definitely reflects in their work. Coming from someone who is very picky and detail oriented, I give Lexus Studios my highest recommendation. I want to thank Lexus Studios so much for all their hard work and effort they put into creating our perfect wedding video & highlight.

Alicia & Frank 10/10/15

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have found Lexus Studios to film our wedding this past September. We chose a package that included a save the date video, love story, trailer, highlight, and feature file. Since getting engaged, I watched hundreds of wedding videos, but was never sure we could afford to have one at our wedding. But I am so glad to have had ultimately made the decision. They produce amazing films that not only capture the day, but the emotions of the day. A picture says a thousand words and our films captured everything and more. Someone once told me a story about how her two little girls watch their wedding film over and over. And that is what got me. I knew I had to have a film to look back and remember.
When I watch their films it brings back the emotions I felt on our special day. They go above and beyond for their clients and we are eternally thankful for everything the Lexus Studios team did for us. I will be recommending them to all our friends!!!
We hope to have the chance to work with them again.

Love,
Kevin and Shannon Lee 9/19/15

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Save The Date, Cinematic

The BEST. Book Lexus immediately.

Profile Picture Trevor, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing to go with Lexus Studios as our wedding cinematographers for our August 16, 2015 wedding was one of the best choices we made for our big day! Their work is absolutely breathtaking! Our friends and family said our highlight film was the most beautiful wedding film that had ever seen. It even brought tears to some of their eyes (it did mine too, but I’m the bride!). Lexus did an amazing job of capturing our day, and all of the important moments throughout it. If you are wondering whether or not to go with a cinematographer at all, I cannot recommend it enough. And go with Lexus! They captured our big day in a way that doesn’t get captured in photographs – the emotions, the movements – and as the bride and groom, it is really special to see what everything looked like to all of your friends and family. The day goes by so quickly, so having a beautiful film to watch is priceless. Lexus Studios’ team is great to work with, and their work is spectacular. On the day of, they coordinated seamlessly with our hectic schedule. Our main cinematographer even saved the day when we were running late and my mother buttoned up the 40 buttons on the back of my dress and missed one, so all of the buttons were off. Our amazing cinematographer undid them and buttoned them up in a jiffy – she said it wasn’t the first time she’d helped with that! Lexus is great because their film packages include multiple cinematographers, so they capture different angles of the day’s events and put them together seamlessly into the film. This allows them to capture so much more than you as the bride or groom would even be able to notice as everything is happening! It has been great fun to see our wedding day from multiple views. Our wedding highlight and documentary film are absolutely beautiful, and Lexus knew just what we wanted. They even sent us the final versions right before the holidays so we’d have it to share with family and friends. We greatly appreciated all of their help and highly r

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic

Truly amazing cinematographers! My husband and I are extremely happy with the quality of our video and how beautifully they captured all the wonderful moments from our wedding day! We can't thank the team enough for accommodating us on short notice and for providing excellent professionalism and amazing talent! We could not be happier and they are by far one of the best vendors we have had the privilege to work with! You can't go wrong if you choose to use them they truly are a talented group and the quality of the film is unbeatable!!!

Profile Picture Annarita, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Special thanks and gratitude to the Lexus Studios Boston for their great professionalism and positive attitude. We couldn't be happier than this, and we would never be happier than this AWESOME results they came up with. Their rate of professionalism and the quality of their videos are beyond expectations. We do recommend Lexus Studios Boston %100 to anyone who want their epic moments to be captured with the greatest professionalism and quality out there.
Thanks you so much for your splendid job.

Profile Picture Abdel, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was the Matron of Honor in my niece's wedding,and I was so impressed with the attentiveness Lexus Studio Boston paid to all the details. They took countless shots, maintained an accommodating and friendly attitude, and were extremely professional.Beyond that, they genuinely became so a part of everything that we all hugged them when they left! I was very impressed on the day with their work ethic, but when I saw the highlight video they created, I was blown away. Spectacular service and spectatular results!

Profile Picture User5406872, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I Highly recommend Lexus Studios to any couple looking for a pristine time capsule that can be revisited time and time again, to love and cherish for a life time.
The crew was extremely organized, and professional throughout the day. We specifically appreciated the fact that Lexus Studios worked well with the various vendors involved and no one felt that the process was cumbersome while filming.
There was no need for an invitation to our wedding as Lexus Studios was able to capture any audience viewing our most intimate moments and experience the waves of emotions along with us. .

You felt the excitement in the air of everyone getting ready….
You witnessed the adoration of our family and friends……

But most importantly, Lexus Studios was able to capture the love that my husband and I share for one another.
As a couple, you walked through our journey on this day and every time I watch it over again; I am excited, I laugh and I cry all over again and this is exactly what we were looking for!
Lexus Studios exceedingly sets the bar and our expectations with their professionalism, creative style and artistic coverage of all the important highlights. There is no doubt as to why Lexus Studios has been rated #1 amongst various experts around the world!

With all of the time spent on planning this special day it was definitely worth the investment and we are thrilled that we chose the BEST!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was just wonderful to work with them, I loved,loved every team member, since the film director Paul and all the rest of the team, was delighted with the quality, punctuality and patience, always taking care of every detail. It was really beyond what I expected and I really recommend!Wedding is a single day and has to be perfect, this of course is a choice that does not give to go back and do it again. So, I really recommend the Lexus Studios.

Profile Picture Wellington, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date

When looking for a cinematographer for our wedding my husband and I were very worried. We had never used one before and wanted to ensure we picked the best. With only having one chance to capture the moment, you can’t afford to make a mistake. Well, today we can say for certain we chose the best. Our first impression of Lexus Studios was when I talked to Paulo about our wedding. He showed a genuine care and enthusiasm we hadn't seen before. From the beginning we knew we could trust Lexus Studios with all our heart.
We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, dedication and love for what they do.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND WE LOVE OUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING FILM!!!

Profile Picture Kariny, 7/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Having been married less than a month, my husband and I have been eager to see photos and film footage from our big day. All we can say is that Lexus Studios absolutely delivered! I have to admit I was a bit nervous about having three cinematographers follow us around the entire wedding day, but they were such experts. They let us be in our element and just went with the flow, capturing special moments and wonderful detailed shots. It was like everyone was in sync with what was happening without asking questions or being intrusive. I could tell the entire production team had plenty of experience! When I watched our wedding highlight film, I cried as it was literally fairy tale perfect. My husband agreed, it was really special! What wonderful cinematography to share with family and friends! We would absolutely recommend Lexus Studios to engaged couples. You certainly won't be disappointed! This is an investment highly worth making! Thank you again Lexus Studios!!! Keep up the SUPERB work!

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and myself just wanted to thank Paulo and his team for everything they did for us on our special day. They made us feel so comfortable like they were family. Paulo and his workers are truly amazing no other word to describe them. When I first met Paulo I told my fiance at the time I new instantly I wanted Paulo and his team to be part of our special day due to the fact I seen the passion jump right out of him while he was talking to us. Paulo and team definitely made our special day the best day ever. I wish nothing but success for Lexus Studios because you guys deserve it. You guys are amazing and perform amazing work. I can't wait for another special occasion for myself and my husband so we can hire him and his team again. Thank you again Lexus Studios I can't thank you guys enough for the amazing work you guys did. Thank you again.
Love,
Mr. And Mrs. Ngo
July 4th wedding of 2015

Profile Picture Kim, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I’m not sure I can put into words how appreciative I am of Paulo and his brilliant team at Lexus studios, but I am going to do my very best. The very best is exactly what they are- voted #1 among various experts all around the world. The first time we met with Paulo, we were blown away by the company’s state of the art equipment, amazing personality, and obvious love for what they do. Filming our save the date video was so much fun! When filming with Lexus Studios there was no “takes”, no “do that again”, no “move a little to the left”. It was all-natural, it was all real, and with that same footage they are able to create something extremely beautiful. The save the date was a huge success and we envisioned the wedding would be exactly the same. To our surprise, it was much, much more. It was astonishingly breathtaking. The camera did not interrupt us once throughout our wedding day. I cannot even recall a time that I noticed the cameras were there. The staff, on the other hand, was a pleasure to have around. (Special Thank you to Paula!- an extraordinarily gifted young woman!) They helped with more than just capturing the special moments of the day. Lexus Studio’s work speaks for itself. We could watch our highlights video every day for the rest of our lives and never have it get old. Every time we show someone the video, they are amazed! We have received a generous amount of well-deserved, kind-hearted comments that we would like to share; “It is like watching a mini love story at a cinema.” “It looks like it belongs in the movies or on T.V.” “I’ve never seen anything like this, goodbye wedding videographers, hello cinematography.” “I want to get married all over again so I can have them at my wedding.” My absolute favorite part of the video is watching my husband get ready for our wedding. I must admit, he is my favorite movie star, in my new favorite movie-Jenny and Shane Wedding Highlights ( https://vimeo.com/133710094 ).

Profile Picture jenny, 6/27/15, 1 Review