Lexur Studios Films Reviews

95 Reviews for Lexur Studios Films

Lexur Studios Films 1
Lexur Studios Films 2

kimberly · Married on 08/04/2012

As I want to make this very clear, they are not videographers, they are cinematographers, they made a great, amazing film that I keep and will forever in my life. I have no idea how many times I already watched and I don't get tired of it. I just love, love and love and cry everytime when I see it. If you are looking for a great hide end wedding real film, you should call right the way this guys, because I'm sure they are getting very busy in their schedule, so don't loose your spot! :D

Sent on 10/08/2014

kayla · Married on 06/09/2012

Choose the right vendor isn't an easy process, everyone knows that by the time the wedding date is coming to the scene. And talking about scene, Lexus Studios has all the knowledge about it. What a great trailer, short movie and final movie they delivered to us. I felt that my wedding was made in Hollywood like real film.
    You should try their services.
    Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/21/2014

patti · Married on 05/26/2012

We knew by their great reviews that we were hiding a high end service for our wedding in New York. What we didn't know was that our expectations were going to be twice higher than what we thought, no doubt about that Lexus Studios is one of the best on the industry. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2014

alyssa · Married on 05/20/2012

I still watching and still crying everytime when I see this amazing work done by Lexus Studios. They are the best ever!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Aline · Married on 05/05/2012

I am very happy with their service, excellence is their priory, i highly recommend to all my friend.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2011

All what I want to my wedding day was the greatest cine film ever. I had couple of friends that pointed out Lexus Studios from Boston and I didn't think about twice after seeing their port. I called and asked please to come to Manhattan NY to do my wedding. Also I mentioned that would love to have a least 5 cameras making it a real cinema style. And ooh my God, they just created the most beautiful film ever... I know today they are even better, but keep my personal film forever and ever watching it all the time as it was the first. Thanks Lexus Studios, you guys are great and sure I highly recommend you. Also they did a fantastic artistic photography service. :D

Sent on 08/12/2014

Adriana · Married on 07/09/2011

On our wedding day the Lexus Studios helped our dream come true. They did a really great job! They took pictures at all the right moments. They were very professional, friendly and great to work with. I would highly recommend anyone to use them for their special day.

Sent on 03/14/2014

patrick · Married on 07/02/2011

I'm short in my words, but I want to make this very clear. I don't think you will find a professional so dedicate, so organized and with this great results. I highly recommend Lexus Studios for everyone.

Sent on 10/04/2014

alison · Married on 06/11/2011

Always perfect service, many years of using Lexus Studios until this special day, my wedding...wwoooww Amazing..
    You have to try their great work, this all I can say.

Sent on 04/16/2014

lisa · Married on 05/28/2011

Beside GREAT what else could I say?
    We want recommend their services to everyone.
    Their Cinematography is just wonderful, they put their heart in everything they do.
    We also use their great photography services.
    Thanks Lexus Studios to be part of our special day! :D

Sent on 03/24/2014

nicole · Married on 05/14/2011

We are very very pleased with their work. We knew that they were very good, however we were even more impressed with their final work, as well the way they work in our entire wedding, so synchronized, so perfect!
    Thanks Lexus Studios

Sent on 04/25/2014

lyndsey · Married on 04/23/2011

I definitely recommend Lexus Studios to everyone. Their cinematography brought more emotion and fun to our wedding. I continuing using their services until today and will forever.

Sent on 04/25/2014

shanna · Married on 07/10/2010

High End quality cine wedding Film. That's all I can say regarding the quality and professionalism of Lexus Studios. They came to our wedding in Maine in a small Town and create an almost unbelievable cinematic wedding film. Is hard to believe when you see with your eyes their finished work, since I know where it was filmed. I don't understand how they are able to create so great, spectacular film with just a little contents and elements. That's why I highly recommend them. Lexus studios team has the talent that is rare to find! I loved!

Sent on 10/21/2014

katherine · Married on 05/15/2010

What an Excellent Service!
    They came up twice better tan what we expected.
    Everyone should try Lexus Studios
    Thanks

Sent on 03/24/2014

michelle · Married on 05/08/2010

We are very pleased with such great work. Our wedding planner got sick on our wedding date and Lexus Studios did help us even with the organization of our wedding. I couldn't believe in what we saw, they are just great!
    Thanks you guys for everything.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2010

They are very very good and we highly recommend Lexus Studios to everyone

Sent on 03/21/2014

Sandy · Married on 10/04/2015

1.8
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

It's unfortunate that I have to write a NEGATIVE review on a vendor I used for my October 2015 wedding. I hired Lexus Studios and was excited to have them video tape our wedding. On our wedding day, they arrived on time and were very professional. Unfortunately, we started having problems shortly afterwards.1) The highlight video was 5 weeks late. Every time I called, I received the excuse that "we are SOOO busy with other weddings but we'll try to get the highlight to you soon." Well "soon" turned out to be 1 month and 1 week late! 2) When I eventually received the highlight video, it was 3 minutes and 47 seconds long – our contract stated that the highlight video would be between 4 to 6 minutes long. 3) My highlight video had duplicate shots/images in it. Naturally, I was beyond disappointed by this, and immediately brought this to their attention. It took them several weeks to make the revisions. It seems like there was never a sense of urgency to deliver the product. Although, I was happy they eventually resolved these issues, it is unfortunate that they occurred in the first place. Fast Forward several months….
    Our full film was due 6 months after our wedding (April 2016)….Now 8 months later, we still did not have our film, nor did Lexus Studios call us to apologize for the delay in delivery. On 6/3/16 my husband called this company to express our dissatisfaction with their turnaround time and lack of communication. Instead of apologizing for the delay, they stated that the full film was late because they "had to make changes per my request." They also claimed that I did not respond to my email. I politely forwarded them my last email, which was dated 4/14/16; It was now 6/3/16. So the 7 week delay is somehow My Fault. This is NOT what I expect from a reputable company. I know issues may come up that will impede delivery times. All I expect, as any bride does, is open and clear communication.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Tamara · Married on 08/18/2018

Unprofessional, lairs, and disrespectful

Literally the worst experience I’ve been through! These people are only mouth, Paulo and his whole team, they say things just to get your money, fake, lies, and cold people! First of all, after months and months of talking to Paulo about the wedding details, a week before the wedding he tells me he won’t be the one shooting my wedding! Never mentioned it before, until a week before the wedding, when they know you’re stuck with them and you just gotta suck it up. A couple weeks before the wedding, they fool you into paying for more things that end up being useless. Paid for a drone a couple weeks before the wedding, on the wedding day, the drone wasn’t there!! They blamed it on rain, yet rain stopped at a certain time. Not a single word was said about not brining the drone, not an apology, not a refund, they just didn’t bring it and that’s it. When asked about it after the wedding, we received a response filled with attitude! Here’s a little quote of what Paulo responded to me: “Ps.: Let’s not keeping arguing about this Tamara,” and offering an expedite process for my highlight and full film, which is 4 weeks after the wedding. Now the real struggle began! 4 weeks after the wedding passed, we received the highlight, and when I asked about the fill film, he said I have to pay to get it sooner! He FORGOT what he offered in return for not brining the drone! and when faced him with his previous email, he said, “Sorry I didn’t know I was that good” and he would get the film done asap. 2 months later, and we are still going back and forth about the full film. Every time his crew members work on the film, such as Yosef Kravets, they make a mistake, then when I tell them about it they fixed it and make another mistake. So careless, they don’t work with passion and they just do a whatever to get the job done and get the money. 2 months later, I asked Yosef Kravets to remove 21 seconds from the full film, he ended up removing the most important stuff and 2 minutes of it, maybe this was easier for him. I had a limo, when I asked them to put the limo footage in the film since they did not put it at all, they said they already put everything they have, so there is no footage of the limo!! When I received the raw data, there was footage for the limo! What does that tell you? They are lazy, do not work hard enough for their job, they never made the effort to put all the footage the recorded. The limo was a very important part of the wedding, yet it was not included because they just didn’t look through to add it. I asked them to put more footage of the “zafaa” and they said that’s all they had, yet when I got the raw data there was much more than they added! Again, tell you how lazy and unprofessional they are. Definitely the most terrible experience. Paulo and his team, starting with Yosef Kravets, are the most unprofessional vendors I have dealt with so far. The lies, the attitude, the fakeness, and they are all about the money, give them more, they worship you, point out their mistakes and lies, they make you go back and forth until you get sick of it. Paulo and his team do not know what honesty is. Lexur is not even worth a dollar, so disappointed at how much money I paid them, A total mess, I hope people read this review, so they don’t go through the same experience on their special day. If you’d like to see his emails and the conversation, don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I will help you prevent the wrong choices for your big day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Thiago · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

We are extremely disappointed with Lexur studios films they are far from delivery what they promised and the Ower have no respect for the costumers, as a business owner too I do whatever takes to keep my clients happy and treat then with all respect he is definitely not a good person.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Lexur Studios Films 3

0.4
      0.5

Lexus Studios LOST some of the most important footage of our wedding day including, but not limited to, our getting ready, and our prayer before the ceremony, and other things we may never know as we were never told the truth. On Wedding day the main videographer, Paulo, was sick. We are not sure what happened, but were deeply sorry for him. We accommodated to the situation and allowed only one videographer during the first part of the day although our contract advised we would have 3. It took TWO months after the wedding to find out it was lost. In trying to figure out the best solution, we were yelled at, lied to, and were never even offered a refund. When we asked for one we were told we had to wait for the insurance claim to go through and that it would only be half the price. This is extremely unprofessional. Last we heard we would receive a refund in 45 days (its been 30), but we have not yet received. We will let you know if we do. We were also told we would receive a link to our highlight and “full” (they had the audacity to call it full) wedding film, but have not received. We finally gave up as they were irrational and unpleasant to speak to and disrupted our peace. We were also told this had never happened to them in over 300 weddings, but we later found a Facebook review describing a similar situation dating back to September 2015. At this time all we can do is warn future couples. Please proceed with caution. We hope this is a learning lesson for the Lexus Studio team and that in the future the situation will be handled differently.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Yvette, I see that you have been harassing us all the time. You did not let us do our job and kept pressuring our secretary and at the end you wrote me an email saying that you did not want to talk to us anymore. I even told you we have your film ready and you gave me no response at all. I believe it would be fair if you tried to talk to us in person, however you cancelled on us. I mean, your film came out beautiful and I do not understand why you keep trying to stain our reputation. We tried to work with you and even tried to to make you satisfied, however all you did was yell, yell and yell.... Did you see your films? Have you given us a chance to show every single beautiful scenes we have from your wedding? If you truly believe in God as you stated in the email you sent me, act accordingly and try to play fair with us. We are here if you want to talk. Thanks.