Lexur Studios Films Reviews

95 Reviews for Lexur Studios Films

Lexur Studios Films 1
Lexur Studios Films 2

Lourdes · Married on 09/20/2014

Theo and I had the honor and privilege of working with Lexus Studios and his team for our wedding this past weekend. They made our special day so memorable, unique and something that we are willing to share with everyone past and present and future opportunities that might show up.
    They are a team of respected, caring, responsible PROFESSIONALS who I would recommend to everyone who's looking for quality, exceptionality, Affordability and unique perspective. I loved every second of it. The end results were unbelievable. We are looking forward to more partnership with Lexus studios and his team. A special thanks to Ana Paula Pacheco, Paulo Pacheco, Beto and Paula Pacheco and their assistant for their commitment , hard work and specially for their patience with all of us.
    To all future brides, mothers, you don't need to go too far. Lexus Studios is at everyone's reach.
    Exceptionality, quality and affordability is their Responsibility. Let them make your event an worry free one. Highly recommend them.

Kudos!!!

From Lourdes Goncalves e Theo Cristo

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you so much for all your hard work! My wedding day became so much more special with your help and your team! Thank you for carefully recording all the beautiful memories i will never forget, and will forever treasure deep in my heart. You did such a professional job and it was a pleasure sharing my day with you. I highly recomend it to anyone who needs a fotographer that can take care of business and still manage to keep a positive energy and take away the stress from such a stressful day! Again thank you so much for everything, i loved every second of it #lexusstudios #fotographer #weddingday #wandaswedding #amazingday

Sent on 09/17/2014

jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

I was referred to Paulo Pacheco of lexus studios by a friend of mine. It was less then 6 months before my wedding and i was panicking because I had not found a photographer yet. I took one look at his work on the website and called him immediately. As soon as i spoke to him I could tell how passionate he is about his work and that made me instantly comfortable, and luckily for me he was available the day of my wedding! We filmed a "LOVE STORY" short film with him and it was beautiful. People I didn't even know were approaching me to tell me how much they loved it! The day of my wedding Paulo and his crew were great. They made sure to get every shot while being unbelievably professional and fun! I am so happy I found them for my wedding, I will be forever grateful to them for making me and my husband such beautiful memories of the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Jessica & Luis THANK YOU with all our Love!

mary · Married on 09/04/2014

My Newlywed daughter chose Paulo and his team of proffesionals for her wedding last week.I am over the moon pleased as is she with their work.We have gotten two sneak peek previews of the videos.TRULY AMAZING!!!! Cant wait to see the final video!! I highly reccommend Lexus Studio.Thank you Paulo and your team you captured beautiful memories for our family to cherish!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Wooowww Mary thank you very much, we usually receive reviews from our brides, but this time we are very please that a mother came here to leave this wonderful words, this means a lot to us. Thank you very much.
    Lexus Studios Team

We were not initially planning on booking a videographer, and I am so incredibly glad I came across Lexus Studios. As they will be sure to point out, they are "cinematographers," not "videographers" and their end products come out like beautiful movies. Paulo and Paula came to shoot our August wedding and from beginning to end we've had a great experience with them. They worked with my budget and gave me a lot of options for packages, they showed up earlier than expected and were very upbeat and enthusiastic on our wedding day. They are wonderful people, they use really incredible equipment and the quality is unbelievable. On top of that, Lexus Studios really made us feel as though they cared immensely about what we thought of our final products. You can't beat the value they offer and you will not be disappointed! I will definitely be recommending Lexus Studios to my friends & family.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you....thank you and thank you....those all I can tell you at this moment.... no words...thank you

Jefferson · Married on 08/03/2014

This vendor was extremely professional, and at the same time very kind. He guided us through the whole wedding process. We felt throughout the wedding that the pictures, films and consequently the recorded memories were going to be unforgettable. His demeanor and professionalism help to put us at easy in the ceremony.
    We are very happy with our choice and we will cherish his work forever.
    We are going to recommend and praise him to anyone in the process of having a wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Woooww God bless you for such words....make us love more and more what we do!
  • W

Walquiria · Married on 07/26/2014

This company was extremely professional and efficient. Not to mention that the pictures came out beautyfull. I would definitely recomend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/06/2014

carlos · Married on 07/19/2014

We planned to have our wedding in Boston, Ma but lived in Richmond, VA. Only people that have experienced it knows how difficult of a challenge it is to plan a wedding 600 miles away from the location. The biggest challenge was finding the right team that will record the endless memories of our wedding. I searched all around the Boston area and seen countless studios. My wife was skeptical because she believed I was being cheap because all other vendors were costing over $4,000 for the simple package. Some offered photography and no video or vice versa. I found Lexus Studios on “The Knot” I talked to Paulo and immediately knew I had found the proper team to photograph and record our wedding. For weeks it was a constant battle with my wife about the team I chose because she still believed I was being cheap. That all changed soon after we arrived to Boston the week of the wedding. I made an appointment with Paulo so he can meet my wife and give her a breakdown of the product he is offering. After that visit she was convinced I did a good job. It wasn’t until we worked directly with the team that it all became clear to her and myself that Paulo and his team were the right choice. They were professional in every aspect extremely respectful and courteous. They gave plenty of suggestions and listened carefully for the requests of not only my wife and I but also the family and what they wanted. The day after the wedding we were so surprised with the message Paulo sent us saying that he almost had a video ready. Once it was posted we were amazed at how beautiful It came out we felt like movie stars and I was a hero because my wife love it. I will always recommend Lexus Studios to all my friends and family and anyone who would ask me. Thank you Paulo and Lexus Studios team for making our memories artistically beautiful.
    GARCIA FAMILY

Sent on 07/30/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you Garcia Family for such beautiful words and our journey with you just started, because we want keeping serving your family in all futures events or family film and portraits :)

Paulo is fantastic! I loved working with him and hope to again!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Dan · Married on 07/12/2014

My wife and I decided last minute that we wanted parts of our wedding to be captured on film, and we reached out to Paulo from Lexus Studios just two weeks before our wedding to ask if he could help us with our videography requests. Despite the lack of notice, Paulo and his team were nothing but amazing from our first interaction with him to the wedding day itself and the post-wedding editing of the film. From the start, he was easily accessible via email, text, or phone call, and we had the opportunity to speak with him many times before the wedding day so that we were all on the same page about our vision for the filming. On the day of the wedding, Paulo and his team were incredibly professional and efficient. They knew exactly the shots and angles they wanted, and this experience showed when we saw the finished film he created. The final product was beautiful and will be something we will watch again and again in the years to come. We greatly enjoyed my experiences working with Paulo and would recommend him wholeheartedly to other couples.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Diana · Married on 06/29/2014

Lexus Studios did both photography and videography for my wedding. We had an intimate Korean wedding and they were very mindful of all our requests. They were very professional and energetic. They put their heart into what they do and capture all moments beautifully! They are so skilled and on top of that they are also very prompt. I have already received my photos and my short video. I absolutely love both! They even threw in a video trailer for us to view the very next day after my wedding! I highly recommend Lexus Studios!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you Jong & Diana and you just said, we do put our heart in all do in order to bring our clients that final professional results and so touching :)
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/27/2014

We decided to book a videographer the week before our wedding. We are more than completely satisfied with the quality and value we received. I am so happy I decided to use Lexus Studios- above and beyond our expectations! The video was amazing! Thank you Paulo!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you Christina for the confidence in our Business :D It was amazing work with you guys
  • User4177214 · event on 06/15/2014

My Fiance and I were so happy to choose such a wonderful photographer and videographers.We did our save the date trailer, trash the dress and engagement picture it was all wonderful and with an incredible quality. we definitely recommend Lexus Studio because of the awesome and wonderful quality,they have an wonderful team, they are able to capture all the little details and it definitely shows in the pictures and videos. We are now excited for our wedding next year and I Know they will do a wonderful job capturing all the wonderful parts of the wedding. Thank You Lexus Studio for making our Dream come TRue.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Nadia · Married on 06/08/2014

The video was amazing, it captured all of the most touching moments of our ceremony on our special day. Everyone loved the video and people kept telling me that they cried when they were there and the video made them cry all over again. Amazing job!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Nadia we are very pleased that you liked, it was our pleasure share with you those special moments. Thanks again

Natalia · Married on 05/31/2014

No words will ever describe how happy I am with Lexus Studio. They were able to catch on camera the most important day of my life. They work so hard for everything to come out perfect. The day after my wedding i was already able to see a preview of the movie that they made. I loved every moment that they catch and with that I will be able to share with families and friends that were not able to be here with us. I definitely recommend Lexus Studio. They make you feel so comfortable and you will definitely have no regrets on the choice you made. They are an excellent team.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sue · Married on 05/26/2014

Their style, quality, creativity, professionalism and moreover, their great heart it's impressive. What should I tell to you that it's reading this review to not go with anyone else? Just get them before they get full and not available for the next year or so, because I am sure this is way that they are heading. What a great film! Thanks Lexus Studios. Sue

Sent on 12/13/2014

Chiara · Married on 05/17/2014

Paulo and his team were BEYOND AMAZING. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone ! If photography and Video are one of the most important things to you on your special day like they were for us there is no way you will be disappointed by them. Their skills and creativity alone are what make them the best along with their professionalism and connection with the people they are working with. I can rave about them all day long!!!! Thank you so much everyone! We have found our photographers for all our new beginnings from now on! -Chiara and Steven Atkins

Sent on 05/20/2014

Chiara
    We really appreciate your such great review. It was our pleasure to work with you and certainly this is our great start relationship that we will provide many other services to you.

lourdes · Married on 05/12/2014

After doing so many researches looking for a fotographer for my coming wedding, I came to a STOP: Lexus Studios in Somerville Mass.
    My first contact was through a phone conversation that left a huge impression on me. Paulo was very professional and attentive and made himself available right away. He was a true honest, caring, understanding professional when dealing with us. The whole experience has proven extremely worth it. Him and his crew are incredible and they can really make your wedding experience unique, easy, stressless and memorable. I definitely recommend his services... Great job. Amazing professionalism. Wonderful Experience!!! thank you. and many more stars for you and your assistants...

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lourdes
    What great words, we have to appreciate each one of them and this is also just the started. :)

katie · Married on 04/19/2014

The best ever wedding film, I can't just say another words beside great, great....the best
    Thanks Lexus Studios

Sent on 10/30/2014

Eunice · Married on 02/22/2014

We used theirs service for our wedding in february and could not be more happy and satisfied .
    Since our first contact, we did fell confident on them.We could see how much they love what they do, and
    that they are there to help us to find the best to us.We are very happy with ours beautiful pictures and state of art video.
    We made new friends and will recommend their wonderful services to every body that we know.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Juliana · Married on 08/13/2013

Amazing company!
    If you are looking for a professional and reasonable photographer/ videographer you have found! Lexus Studios is the best all around the boston area! From start to finish they will be more than just your photographer they will also be your friend. The way they treat you is unbelievable! Ever since I found them I have never went to another photographer! They are really passionate about what they do. They don't treat you like it's just another job! They treat you like you are the first and only customer! I have no words to thank them for what they have done for my wedding! And now my family! They have done my wedding pictures and video, and now they have being doing my families portraits for the past 3 years! You can choose Lexus studios without a doubt! They are reasonably priced and they will do whatever it takes to make your day as special as it is! You can't go wrong with them! Juliana Medeiros

Sent on 03/18/2014

Joseph · Married on 07/20/2013

What a great and unique Cinematography video! We are very impressed.
    We used their both fantastic services. We are very pleased with them.
    Professionalism and quality is their number one goal.
    I highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2013

I have no exact words to express how delighted I am with Lexus Studios team.
    Whenever I see my wedding pictures and film I go back to my big day and cannot thank them enough for their work.
    The movie they did for my wedding is just precious!
    I definitely highly recommend them to any future weddings!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2012

We used their photography and unbelievable cinematography services, they were able to create an amazing film. We'd like to recommend Lexus films to EVERYONE!! These guys are high end professionals, sometimes we didn't even notice they were filming and once we saw the results it's like we lived the moment again or even better!

Sent on 09/01/2014

karen · Married on 09/01/2012

Outstanding service, great professionals. Amazing results.
    Thanks Lexus Studios for everything.

Sent on 04/11/2014