Lexur Studios Films Reviews

95 Reviews for Lexur Studios Films

Lexur Studios Films 1
Lexur Studios Films 2

jenny · Married on 06/27/2015

I’m not sure I can put into words how appreciative I am of Paulo and his brilliant team at Lexus studios, but I am going to do my very best. The very best is exactly what they are- voted #1 among various experts all around the world. The first time we met with Paulo, we were blown away by the company’s state of the art equipment, amazing personality, and obvious love for what they do. Filming our save the date video was so much fun! When filming with Lexus Studios there was no “takes”, no “do that again”, no “move a little to the left”. It was all-natural, it was all real, and with that same footage they are able to create something extremely beautiful. The save the date was a huge success and we envisioned the wedding would be exactly the same. To our surprise, it was much, much more. It was astonishingly breathtaking. The camera did not interrupt us once throughout our wedding day. I cannot even recall a time that I noticed the cameras were there. The staff, on the other hand, was a pleasure to have around. (Special Thank you to Paula!- an extraordinarily gifted young woman!) They helped with more than just capturing the special moments of the day. Lexus Studio’s work speaks for itself. We could watch our highlights video every day for the rest of our lives and never have it get old. Every time we show someone the video, they are amazed! We have received a generous amount of well-deserved, kind-hearted comments that we would like to share; “It is like watching a mini love story at a cinema.” “It looks like it belongs in the movies or on T.V.” “I’ve never seen anything like this, goodbye wedding videographers, hello cinematography.” “I want to get married all over again so I can have them at my wedding.” My absolute favorite part of the video is watching my husband get ready for our wedding. I must admit, he is my favorite movie star, in my new favorite movie-Jenny and Shane Wedding Highlights ( https://vimeo.com/133710094 ).

Sent on 07/24/2015

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you Jenny Tavares​ and Shanne for this great and incredible review. We are so honored by your words, thank you again very much and we love you too!

I cannot explain how happy we are that we Chose Lexus Studios for our videographer/cinematography vendor. Paulo and his team are so extremely talented and PASSIONATE about their work. They take pride in giving you the best possible video to capture those memories. They made a trailer video of my wedding and edited/posted the very next day to my Facebook page. It was like watching this highly anticipated movie trailer that I couldn't wait to see the whole thing! The creativity and the way they put moments together were incredible! People who saw the trailer were in awe and two of my engaged friends booked him immediately. They even brought a drone and attached a camera to get aerial shots from above!! My fiancé was hesitant in the beginning to book a videographer at all but he agrees it was the best decision/investment we made. I promise you will not regret booking with this team!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kate · Married on 06/20/2015

Best Decision you will make! Lexus Studios far exceeded my expectations. There is no comparison between Lexus Studios and other cinematographers--they are the best of the best and far less costly than other cinematographers.
    They truly were our most important vendor and after seeing our final product, I had two friends that were engaged call Lexus Studios immediately to use them. As a bride, it's like a dream to relive your day through the creativity they execute into the video.

Sent on 10/27/2015

I cannot express how amazing Paulo and his team were on the day of our Wedding! They made us feel extremely comfortable and half the time we didn't even know they were there! We just received our highlight video and the work is just out of this world. We have a family friend who is a movie producer and he said it was extremely well done! I would recommend Paulo of Lexus Studios to any future brides!

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • User5421918 · 2+ years ago

Outstanding! Just outstanding the work by the Lexus Studio team. The highlights film was like something out of a movie and the actual film was so incredibly well crafted! The staff is great and attentive, during the wedding I don't remember seeing much of them and they were able to capture every important moment. every time we see the film we can relive our wedding day and it's more magical every time. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2015

luciana · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I recently got married and had the pleasure of working with Lexus Studios. They were extremely professional throughout the entire process from our first meeting until well after our wedding day. Paulo and his staff were extremely accommodating to my wife and I and even willing to meet with us late at night. The first time we got to really see how full service of an operation Lexus Studios is was during our engagement shoot. My husband and I took the video at an outdoor park in Boston and Paulo was there with four other members of his staff who were fully equipped to capture every angle. During the engagement shoot we also had a video taken by a drone which shows how cutting edge this company is.
    The day of the wedding the staff of Lexus Studio arrived at the hotel early in the morning where my groom to be, guests and family were staying to capture candid moments of everyone getting ready for the big day. What impressed me most during the ceremony was how the professionals at Lexus were able to capture everything that was happening while remaining unobtrusive.
    The great thing about Lexus Studios is that during the reception they had multiple videographers in different locations capturing everything that was happening. This allowed us to see the things that we missed and the ability to capture the entire experience of the day. Through the reception the Paulo and his crew did an excellent of capturing all of the excitement

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you very much for this great review !!! Our Lexus Studios Team is greatful for your kind words !

I just had my wedding this past Saturday (5/23/15) and used Lexus Studios for my Cinematic Film/Videographer. They far exceeded my expectations!!! They were amazing through-out the whole process! From the very beginning phases of booking through receiving my first trailer with-in hours the very next day after the wedding!! Now that is priceless! I seriously can't thank them enough for the work they did. Truly amazing and all my friends and family are in awe of their work (as am I)!!! No doubt, every bride should have them do their wedding! It is life changing the difference they make in choosing them to document the day!!! Feel so lucky to have found them! :)

Sent on 05/29/2015

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you very much for this great review, since you put private we will preserve your name, but know who you are and you both are amazing. Thanks again!
  • I

Iasmim · Married on 05/22/2015

We had no doubts from the start to the work , it was sensational, I cried a lot every single time that a watch my wedding highlight !!! ... LoL ... We thank God for putting you and your entire team to bless us with this spectacular cinematic video !! I advice every bride to contract Lexus studios, because they are the best! For sure you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/24/2015

Their title says it all 'Cinamatic weddings'. Their wedding trailers were amazing, Breathtaking and striking! Exactly what we wanted! We found Paulo to be super friendly, creative, and easy to work with. He and his team (3 people total day of), have a great eye for detail. They truly take pride in their work as evidenced by the beautiful finished product! We're so pleased with our experience with Lexus leading up to the big day, and on the wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • F

Flavia · Married on 04/18/2015

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!
    It is hard to find the right words to describe their work because it is just AMAZING. Lexus Studios will definitely be your best decision if you are looking for an outstanding cinematography work for your wedding day. We absolutely loved the trailer of our film, on which I have to emphasize that we received the NIGHT AFTER our wedding :) They are extremely professional, after we signed the contract; we received follow-up e-mails and phones calls, and even wedding tips to make our wedding day run smoothly. They had to travel out of state to my wedding and at any moment it was an issue. Also, we never had to worry about them being late. My ceremony was in the morning and at 7:00am there they were very friendly to film us getting ready. They used the drone camera to film our wedding, which it left us, as well as our families and friends mesmerized with the quality of the images and of how beautiful our wedding looked from a different angle. Our wedding trailer and highlights are a must see! We received innumerous complements on it. They really knew how to capture our best moments! They are more than a group of people filming your wedding, they work as a team, a family and that surely reflects on the quality of their work. We could never stop thanking them! Now, I cannot wait to see our full film!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Woooowww Flavia...thank you for your great review....just a BIG THANKS is all we can say

Laura · Married on 03/07/2015

Lexus Studios was a great choice. Right from the start, they were easy to work with and their pricing was better than most of their competitors and the same, if not more, than other film productions videographers. One of the things I most appreciated was their level of communication. They reached out periodically, I never needed to reach out to them and always felt confident that I would have a great production team onsite that would give us everything we wanted and more. On the day of the wedding, they were so easy to work with you barely knew they were there! We were also able to get our highlights video less than a week and a half after our wedding which was great to share with our family and friends that couldn’t make it. Everyone LOVED the highlights video, and we even had friends that said they were kicking themselves for not having done the same for their wedding. I highly recommend this great company for your videographer services. The quality is top notch and you will have a wonderful keepsake to share throughout the years.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Ericka · Married on 02/05/2015

There are no words to describe how beautiful their work is! From the moment they arrive the whole place changes! The whole team makes you smile, and works together to get the best of you and your party! Outstanding video quality, and perfect editing! Lexus Studio really puts in all of their love into making sure they capture how prescious this day is to you! I recommend this team for any occasion! Love love love their work!

Sent on 02/11/2015

theresa · Married on 12/14/2014

Great Service, outsdanding team work. Results are spechelless. Their films are just AMAZING!

Sent on 03/01/2015

AMAAAAZING WORK!!!
    Thank you Paulo and team for making my wedding day beyond special!! I have no words to describe what an excellent work and professionalism you have. Both my husbands and my family couldn't stop commenting how beautiful the wedding highlight was and how it looked like movie scenes - a touch of perfection! May God continue to bless you work - you are truly gifted!
    Thank you sooo much!!

Thiago · Married on 11/29/2014

We hired the professionals at Lexus Studios already having seen their amazing work, through our close friends. I truly felt like I was in a famous movie, with all their precision and professionalism. They have great ideas and show their love for what they do. I have never seen such dedication and passion in their line of work. The pros at Lexus Studios are nothing short of miracle workers. Once I saw the highlight video; I felt like a famous movie star. I became even more anxious to see the full video. There is bearly any paperwork to fill out and sign. They treated us like family. They worked extremely well with our photographers and helped us organize everything to a T.
    I can't wait to be able to use them again, and you'd be missing out on a miraculous team of professionals.

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thiago and Rhuana thank you very much for this great words and God always bless you and your family.

Dheverly · Married on 11/29/2014

BEAUTIFUL!
    Lexus Studio Films made such an amazing work on my sister-in-law's wedding! I am impressed by their work, such good professionals, very responsible, arrived on time, and exceeded our expectations!
    The highlights was simply beautiful, they captured every little detail, it was like a Hollywood movie. We cannot stop watching, actually I think I've watched more than a thousand times already! We also received lots of complements from friends and family!
    I have no words to describe what a beautiful work they did! We are also planning my in-laws anniversary and we are definitely hiring them again!
    Thank you Lexus Studio Films you are The Best!!!!!

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank your entire family to the confidence in our film. It was a pleasure work with you and thank you for this great review. This means a lot to us!

I hired Lexus Studios as a gift for my friend getting married. The studio was professional, accommodating and easy to work with throughout the planning.

The day of the wedding, they were professionally dressed in all black, did not get in the guest way and captured the wedding seamlessly. The video produced was out of this world, it made my friends look like a celebrity wedding!! I enjoyed the music selection for the highlight clip and the quality. I would happily recommend Lexus Studios to any bride or groom.

Thank you Paulo and team for creating the amazing film for my friend. You are so talented!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you very much, even I can't find who you are since is a private message. But thank you for the great words and very important review to us.

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

We just received our highlight video from Lexus Studios and it was amazing! Paulo did a great job of capturing the day! We had a very unique wedding and he caught all of its quirkiness, which we loved. The quality is great, the music is very nice (not corny like some others I have seen) and Paulo was very easy to work with. I have gotten so many outstanding comments on my video!
    Getting a videographer was not something that we were planning on doing, until we found out that my grandfather would not be able to attend our wedding. Now that we have our highlight, I have no doubt that my grandfather will feel like he was right there with us on our day!
    Thanks Paulo!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Lexur Studios Films's reply:

Thank you very much for your great review Jenn & Dan. It was a pleasure work with you.

I have always hated wedding videos and I had this option that they were boring and useless. When my fiance told me that she wanted us to have our wedding recorded I refused to put my money on something that I hated. So she showed some videos produced by Paulo and I thought "Wow, these are not boring. I would really enjoy having this for my wedding." We went to meet Paulo and wé were so well treated. His politeness and kindness makes feel welcome. We signed up right away. Fun fact was that when we did our Save the Date I was more comfortable than my fiance. I really enjoyed it. It came out amazing. Last week we just got the wedding highlights and we could not be happier. Paulo and his crew are amazing and I will recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you, Paulo and Lexus Studio.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2014

When I started researching for a videographer for my wedding day, I wanted something unique, exclusive, fun and enthusiastic to remember about my special day. When My fiance and I went to the studio we were blown away by Paulo's work, we knew we had found our guy. I was confident and excited that my money was being well spent . From the "save the date" to the "Highlights of the wedding" video, I was left breathless and sobbing with tears of joy. Paulo and his team not only are EXTREMELY professional and equipped with the latest technology, but they are super creative and AMAZING people to work with. They genuinely care how you feel as a bride and go above and beyond to please you . The wedding day is always nerve racking being in front of the camera, but the whole LExus crew has such a positive and FUN vibe, that I didn't even feel like the cameras were around, they made me laugh and feel comfortable the whole time. I want to reinforce how important that kind of energy is In our wedding day. We usually get skeptical about different professionals, but I can guarantee Lexus Studio always delivers the BEST, it was worth every penny. Not only was I in love(literally) with the video, but also all my family, friend, and colleague... I received text message and phone call from people that got emotional when they watched the video, and that they couldn't just watch the video once but at least few times. Our video was shared on facebook by so many friends and even people that are not acquaintance with us, with comments like:" THIS LOOKS LIKE A ROMANCE MOVIE" "FAIRY TALE CAPTURES IN FEW MOMENTS" "THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE VIDEO I HAD EVER WATCHED". My gratitude to Paulo, Paula and his whole crew can never be put into words. I have amazing memories of the best day of my life because of Lexus studio and that is really priceless. THANK YOU LEXUS STUDIO FOR YOUR BRILLIANT WORK.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

Paulo and the whole Lexus Studios crew delivered incredibly on our wedding videography. They are true professionals -- integrating the latest technology, cameras, and audio equipment to produce the best product possible. And beyond their technical know-how, Paulo and his team have the artistic eye to be able to pick out special moments and capture just the right feeling in every shot. From the "getting ready" shots, to the ceremony, reception, and party, they were there all along, doing an incredible job.

They understand how crazy a wedding day can be and are always very easy to talk to -- going over every detail before the big day, so that there are no surprises when your wedding comes. And further than just having a plan, they are able to adapt when needed, so that they can capture those special moments that may be spontaneous.

Great crew - trusted, professional, and very personable. Always on time, always with a plan, and highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Brian · Married on 10/12/2014

My wife and I were very impressed by Paulo and his entire team of professionals at our wedding. From his promptness, to his artistic style and videography equipment, Paulo and Lexus Studios know exactly what it takes to capture your special day.

We received our wedding trailer only days after the event and I was astounded by the quality and production value in the video. Our friends and family have watched it countless times and can't believe the product either. Lexus studios are an amazing team that can not come more highly recommended from me. They are creative professionals who will absolutely deliver!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2014

When I was planning my wedding I asked recent brides what was the one thing they wished they had done, and where their money was best spent...and the common answer was either they wished they hired a videographer, or that their best spent money was in the videographer. I didn't quite understand, until I watched videos from Lexus, and saw that they don't just press "record" and capture the wedding. The one thing that stood out was that Lexus takes videos into the next century, something I had never seen before! Hence why it's called, cinematography! There are so many moments missed at a wedding because you can't be everywhere at one time, and there's so much to take in. But Paulo and his entire team are there, to capture the moments that would otherwise be forgotten, or never seen. I've dreamt of my wedding day since I've been a little girl, and now that that day has come and gone, I have an artistic, beautiful video to show the emotions and excitement before, and during the most important day in my life! As a bride who has gone thru many emotional roller coasters along the journey to the alter, I would also like to note that Paulo and his team made sure that everyone was having a great time, especially me. I always strive to make others happy, comfortable and feel welcome, and Lexus Video made sure that I felt extra special not only on my wedding day, but the months before as we worked out the details of what we wanted to capture for our video. Paulo was so professional and fun to work with, and he and his talented team made me feel like a princess! For brides out there who don't like to hear themselves talk on video, or who might get nervous about being seen in a "not so great angle" (brides you know what I mean!!) you can be confident in Lexus Video that you will only be shown in the most wonderful way! What more can you ask for on the one day you've been dreaming of your entire life?!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2014

Looking back at my wedding a year later, I feel the urge to share with other brides planning weddings to hire Lexus Studios. Having them film the day of the rehearsal AND the wedding was so incredible! I've always heard the wedding day goes by in a snap, but you'll never understand exactly what that means until you wake up the next day and already forgot some of the intricate details that took a year to plan! But thanks to Lexus I didn't miss a thing! Now a year later I can re-live the best day of my life and be reminded of the vows we wrote, the emotions we felt, and see the joy on everyone's faces. Pictures are nice, but seeing everyone in action is priceless!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Josilaine · Married on 09/26/2014

I loved, really loved filming with them.
    They are open to your ideas, they are super creative, very proffesional.
    The cost was right on, not expensive at all. I did : Save the date, Love story and my weddin with them! I absolutely Loveee Them!

Sent on 09/30/2014