Lexani Limousines LLC Reviews

11 | Mesa, AZ

11 Reviews for Lexani Limousines LLC

Ashley · Married on 03/12/2011

This vendor was great. They invited us to come view the limo before we booked, ensuring us that the limo we saw was the limo we would have on our wedding day. The driver was exceptionally nice. He made sure my mother was able to get into and out of the limo with his assistance and was also great about just sort of rolling with the odd requests that brides sometimes make in the flurry of all of the excitement. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Roushan · Married on 12/31/2010

We used Lexani for both limo rentals and shuttles for our wedding. They were on time, professional and hard working the whole night. We had some complicated directions for them, which involved getting guests from the church and hotels to the reception and back again. Everything went so smoothly and all the guests were happy! They were very easy to work with and really came through!

Sent on 01/26/2011

justin · Married on 04/24/2010

the suv limo was amazing! it was such a nice limo, and it was at a good price and its a company that i would use again!

Sent on 05/11/2010

veronica · Married on 01/30/2010

Lexani Limo did a great job for us! They were on time, pleasant, and affordable for a great vehicle! Right from the first phone call, I knew that I wanted to book with Lexani- the professionalism on the phone was refreshing! Our driver was great- super friendly and patient when we asked to make a couple of stops. I would definately use Lexani in the future!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2011

A friend who is a wedding planner recommended Lexani to us, so I called to get a quote and book the wedding, and it seemed like the reservation was rushed over the phone and they weren't very organized at first. But I called back a few days before the wedding to confirm and they had all of the info correct and the day of the wedding the driver called me exactly on the dot for our scheduled pick up time! The driver was extremely friendly, and the Navigator limo was super nice! We also had a sedan pick us up at the end of the night and again he was right on time (even though we weren't- we didn't want to leave the wedding haha) he patiently waited and was really nice and talkative on our drive back to the hotel. Overall we had a great experience with them, they have nice limos/cars and would use them again :)

Sent on 04/09/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2010

Very pleased. Transportation is always rumored to be the most stressful part in planning an event. I really didn't have any of that. Everything was fantastic. Neat vehicles but the most delightful people to deal with. The office actually cared and asked questions. They followed up prior and after. The driver was great. Nice man, well dressed, professional, and helped with more than he had to. As a result, my office started using for airports and they again do great everytime thus far!

Sent on 12/05/2010

Brianna · Married on 05/17/2008

They were great- they showed up on time to take me and the girls to the wedding. I set it up as a one-way transfer and it was pretty reasonable. I did the same for a nice car to pick up me and my hubby after the reception to take us to the hotel. they were perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2008

bob · Married on 09/27/2009

4.2

very good and always on time.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2010

3.8
      2.0

I booked with Lexani out of despiration. I needed to have bus transportation for my guests and I ended up booking the day before the wedding! I had my brother barter with them when their original quote was way too much for a bus that was obviously not being rented. They ended up agreeing to my fair price and the charges were perfectly normal. My only complaint was that the driver was NOT at all flexable, I dont know what the usual practice is, but i had drunk guests that could have been dropped off the their hotel that was on the way, he said it wasnt in his contract. Of course it wasnt, but it would have been really nice of him if he would have, they would have all tipped well. No real harm came of it though so overall they were a perfectable accaptable choice for my last minute transportation needs.

Sent on 01/08/2011
  • danielemarie

Daniele · Married on 02/13/2010

1.8
      0.0
      0.0

Lexani has shady business practices and will charge your credit card whatever they wish- LOOK OUT!
    I was charged more than double what was booked and it has been quite difficult getting these charges reversed. An internal error caused them to charge my credit card twice for the same motor coach I used and took over a week to get reversed. I also was charged 15% tip WITHOUT my approval or authorization. This is an extremly sneaky & shady business practice-one that I do not approve of and I would suggest for this business practice alone, that you look elsewhere for your transportation.
    My husband tipped the driver at the end of the day and when I questioned the charge on my card I was told "it was standard practice". I referred them to my emailed quote & confirmation that NOWHERE on the price confirmation does it state a flat rate of 15% to be charged. I also referred them to their own websites statement that says the drivers salary is included in the rate and tipping is appreciated but not mandatory. This is in addition to the fact that I stated we tipped the driver cash at the end of the day.
    When I questioned this, I was told I would have to be called back....alas no one has called me back and I have phoned 5 times since then leaving messages with 3 different people to get the owner to call me back. I have been ignored and now have to fight the charge with my bank.
    The only reason this company got any stars is because the woman who booked my coach was very sweet & the driver was wonderful and super responsive. Its quite sad that due to an owners need to steal money from clients they will lose business.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Kristin & Christopher · Married on 09/25/2010

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Lexani Limousines gets our reward for worst vendor of the day! The driver was 40 minutes late, and when our wedding planner tried calling them, she had to call back twice to see why they still hadn't arrived as promised. When the limo did arrive, it wasn't the limousine bus we had selected, it was a 30 person mini-coach bus, with barely any air conditioning. We had also paid extra for balloons and matching napkins which they did not provide. They said they were going to comp us one hour of service, for being so late, which never happened. I've left several messages for the owner who still hasn't called us back. I wish we would have used another transportation company. This outfit is not professional at all.

Sent on 10/12/2010