53 Reviews for Levine Museum of the New South

User Photos
Indoor (4)
52 Levine Museum of the New South Reviews

Initially, I was not a fan of my daughter having her wedding here, but I agreed to go with her see the venue. There was an amazing spirit about Brittany and the venue that changed my mind, completely, during our tour. Brittany was very organized, was able to give us answers to all our questions, and seemed very accommodating. Brittany proved to be not only accommodating, but honestly, we discovered during the wedding and reception, that we really could have done without the event planner. Brittany and her staff did the majority of the work setting up and packing up. I highly recommend Levine Museum of the New South and cannot explain to you what a blessing Brittany and her staff were to us on a very special night for our family.

Profile Picture Bev, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brittany and her staff were absolutely AMAZING! They made our special day so much less stressful! They were so organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. They took our vision and brought it to life! I am so glad we chose this venue. It was an amazing value for the space and the service we received. I could not have imagined my special day anywhere else!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brittany and her team at Levine Museum of the New South worked with us tirelessly to make our wedding amazing. They took our half-baked ideas, limited budget and complete inexperience and blew us away with their service and professionalism. Our friends and family still comment on how incredible the wedding venue and service was (and on the wonderful local beer selection that Brittany arranged). We could not have done it without Brittany and the supporting staff at Levine Museum of the New South.

Profile Picture Kate & Chris, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brittany is amazing! Our reception went off without a hitch and it was largely thanks to her.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gorgeous venue with a wonderful staff. Brittany is the best (wedding coordinator). Wedding came off flawlessly.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter's wedding could not have gone more smoothly than it did at the Levine under the capable management of Brittany Braithwaite. We had a five-star experience from our first meeting with Brittany through the actual event. The atrium provided a perfect place for the wedding ceremony and afterwards for dining and dancing. Brittany and her staff are professional, extremely competent, helpful, and pleasant. We are so pleased with our decision to use the Levine for this important event!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't recommend the Levine enough! Brittany, the events manager, was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure everything ran smoothly, and she truly went above and beyond to make sure we had a fantastic day. I'm so glad that we were able to have our wedding at the Levine, and I can't thank Brittany enough for all of her hard work!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding ceremony and reception at the museum and working with Brittany through the whole process. So many of the other nearby venues either had great location or great event coordinator, but as soon as we toured the museum with Brittany we knew we had found both a great venue and great event coordinator. Everything from start to end was absolutely wonderful. Brittany has obviously worked with event planning for a long time because she constantly helped guide us through planning in a way that made it all seem so so easy. If we could change anything it would be that we would've taken the time to go into the museum for some pictures during the reception as planned, but we just had so much fun and completely got caught up in the moment. Honestly, we can't say enough about our wonderful experience with the museum and working with Brittany.

Profile Picture Celia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brittany was excellent! When we had questions, she has the answers.

Profile Picture Stan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was absolutely perfect. Brittney was helpful from the beginning to end. The venue is was beautful inside and out.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

GREAT Venue! Brittany was spectacular and so easy to work with. 75 people fit comfortably in the atrium and hallway area with a dance floor as well.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect. Brittany was a pleasure to work with. She made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. The venue looked transformed, it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Brittany and her team were absolutely amazing! There is no way that our special day would have happened without them. She is such an asset to your organization! Whatever she is being paid... pay her more! :) Thank you, Levine Museum and staff, for making our wedding day everything we wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Isaiah, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Levine Museum of the New South was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. The size of the space suited our needs very well, and access to the museum itself for us and our guests was an extra bonus. Working with Brittany to plan and execute our wedding reception was a great experience. She was so helpful and always responded promptly. We definitely recommend LMOTNS for your event!

Profile Picture Brian and Allison, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brittany did a fabulous job! The venue was gorgeous and the staff was so accommodating....flipping the Atrium from ceremony seating to dinner seat was very quick and well managed. We are so happy that we chose our ceremony and reception at the Levine!

Profile Picture Gracie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Levine was a fantastic venue for our wedding. Brittany, the new event coordinator, was our first contact, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was easy to reach and quick to respond. She was always pleasant and upbeat and helpful. On the day of, the venue was absolutely perfect. The staff managed the 'flip' of the room from ceremony site to reception dinner site seamlessly while cocktail hour took place in the front room. All our guests talked about how beautiful the venue was and how great the lighting was for photos! We've gotten our photos back and the setting is so clean and open and beautiful. Just what I wanted. I couldn't recommend this venue enough.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

Brittany and staff were awesome. Our event was a little unorganized in the beginning but it all came together with the help of the museum. This venue is really a blank canvas and it's up to you to make it beautiful.

Profile Picture Alberta, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caitlin, the event manager for weddings held at the Levine, is absolutely wonderful! She is extremely responsive and I feel confident in wedding planning. The venue is breathtaking and I cannot wait for my wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/19/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough nice things about Brittany, she was so amazingly helpful and made our Bride's vision come to life. Lots of curve balls were thrown on Saturday and Brittany helped us handle each one with ease.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews

The Levine Museum of the
New South was the perfect venue for our 50 person
wedding. We hesitated at first because it was over our
budget, but after doing some research, we realized it was
alot more cost effective than other museums in
the area and free parking in uptown Charlotte is a
plus!

Caitlyn as wonderful to
work with. Always prompt to return calls and emails
and open to suggestions. We wanted to have local beer
from my hometown and she didn't hesitate to make it
happen.

Caitlyn and her intern
Hayley went above and beyond on the night of our
wedding. They pitched in with set up and teardown
which was unexpected and Caitlyn even notified the DJ when I
realized he was playing the wrong song for my bridal
party to walk down the aisle.

Overall a great evening
and if I could do it over again, I would choose the Levine
Museum of the New South!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very helpful with answering all of my questions.

Profile Picture Krystle, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was outstanding and from day one the customer service provide by Caitlin Hombroek and her staff was beyond anything we could have expected. Her commitment in ensuring the event ran smoothly reflected in her actions as a professional event planner. Our family and guests were greeted with southern hospitality which warmed our hearts. Our guests loved the history captured in the exibits and displays within the museum.

Profile Picture LaTasha, 6/28/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture LaTasha, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caitlin was AMAZING!! We had our reception at the Levine Museum and we couldn't have asked for a better night! Through the entire process Caitlin was speedy with her responses, made VERY helpful recommendations and suggestions, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments.

Profile Picture Ni'Kia, 6/21/14, 1 Review