Levin Limousine Reviews

3 | Pennington, NJ

3 Reviews for Levin Limousine

Allie · Married on 05/30/2015

Levin Limo was fantastic for our May wedding! Communication could not have been better - we were 10 minutes ahead for everywhere we had to be that day. I was really nervous, especially since there was a parade in Princeton the same day and time of our wedding!! Mike knew every way around the parade route and we didn't even hit traffic! Everything was perfect.

They are very professional and would definitely recommend them. We are the first of our friends to get married, and our friends have already asked for info for the limo service so they can use them in the future! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Cristina · Married on 08/03/2013

Levin Limousine was a fantastic transportation service to work with for our August wedding. They were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and they were a very sincere group to meet and discuss wedding details with. Our 20 passenger white party bus arrived on time to all locations, their driver dressed in a tux, and the flat screen tvs/ipod adaptors were ready to go for our drive through town. If you are looking for a trustworthy and dependable company to work with, Levin is the service for you!

Sent on 09/30/2013

0.0

Day before my wedding they called me and said they could not provide me with a party bus (what was in contract) and wanted to give me a shuttle bus. Also tried telling us we never confirmed when i had talked to him multiple times two weeks before the wedding to confirm. Don't recommend to use at all! I should have known when they tried to confirm with me for may 31, 2013 instead of may 31, 2014. They couldn't even get the date right...

Sent on 06/01/2014