Level Up Parties Reviews

39 | Spring, TX

39 Reviews for Level Up Parties

• User6202322 · 2+ years ago

We used services for a party at an assisted living facility not a wedding. However, everyone enjoyed themselves with the photo booth and caricature artist.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Great company to work with! Always offered different options and was very flexible with last minute scheduling. Will be working with more in the future for events.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Level up Parties Provided Great service for our party. Customer service was great with helping in arranging what I needed. They are easy to work with

Sara · Married on 11/25/2015

Thank you so much for a great photo booth!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

5.0- Scott went out of his way to source equipment that worked best with the look and feel of our event and at a reasonable cost! This was not a wedding but a corporate event.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Having a photobooth at our wedding was such a good decision. At first my husband was apprehensive, but once he stepped inside the photobooth he was sold. From start to finish, Level Up Parties were professional, easy to communicate with and our guests LOVED the photobooth. There was a huge variety of props, that made for funny and interesting photos. The prints were clear and of good quality. We opted for a package that included unlimited photos and a photo book in which our guests left us a print and a message. I would highly recommend Level Up Parties, their prices and quality can't be beat!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Scott was fantastic! He was professional and very personable great service and products.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Very professional and worked with me in constant contact all the way until the date of my event. I will definitely be calling them again in the future.

Sent on 12/24/2015

I used Level Up Parties for a school dance, not a wedding, but it was the best experience ever!! They were accommodating, friendly, and professional. Tyler, the attendant sent to run the photo booth, was very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend this vendor to a friend.

Kaci · Married on 11/13/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Level Up parties. Scott was incredibly helpful and patient in helping me decide what was best for my wedding. He was so willing to work with my budget and provided some of the best customer service out of all the vendors we used. I would highly recommend Scott and his team! The caricature artists were very professional and did an ouststanding job! We couldn't be more pleased!

• Jesus & Maricela

Maricela · Married on 11/07/2015

They mad my special day very special. My guest loved the photo booth! a big hit! In addition, they were very accommodating to the special requests due to the venue being somewhat picky. I will use them again!

Sent on 04/09/2016

TERESA · Married on 11/01/2015

I didn't have to do anything! Which I loved the most. My event was an art / fashion EXPO and I really do not have time to micromanage any one situation. Level Up was a dream to work with. They know what they are doing and were very courteous to our attendees!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Susan · Married on 10/31/2015

This was for a Halloween Party not a wedding. The photo booth was the hit of the party. Joseph was alot of fun to work with and very helpful to us. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Cheryl · Married on 10/10/2015

We used their face painting services. Excellent! It was for a picnic. The gentleman was courteous, gentle with the kids and overall a very nice guy. Before the picnic Level Up Parties wanted to be sure I had everything I needed for my event to be a success. I appreciate that very much. I would definitely use them again,.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Chris · Married on 09/26/2015

They did a great job. Prompt, fun and friendly.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Roshan · Married on 09/07/2015

the staff was friendly and helpful and they took care of the event perfectly and smoothly!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Matt · Married on 09/04/2015

We booked a face painter and she was absolutely the most phenomenal artist! The kids enjoyed the time she was there up until the time she had left, the staff enjoyed her company as well. Very professional and flexible company and I would recommend to give them a try!

Sent on 09/14/2015

We really enjoyed everything that Level Up had to offer. First of all, the price was extremely reasonable and we got way more than the $700 vendors were offering in terms of options and quality. Scott was extremely accommodating, helpful, easy to communicate with at any time and went the extra mile to ensure we were happy. He even took the time to drive out to the venue in advance to meet the owners and be sure he knew his space limitations. He arrived earlier than expected, set everything up and showed me how it all worked before he left. The hosts/operators arrived on time and were very well dressed, extremely nice and helpful. The picture quality was far better than many of the more expensive vendors and the photo strip customizations were better as well. Their props were all in great shape and there were TONS to choose from! Our guests had an absolute blast using the booth and there was no annoying downtime or technical issues. We recommend Level Up and will be using them again if an opportunity presents itself.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Joseph · Married on 08/08/2015

Level Up was AMAZING!!! I look forward to working with the yearly.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Sunshine · Married on 08/08/2015

Our photo booth for our wedding was such a great hit. Everyone had a great time with it. I highly recommend using Level Up Parties for all your party needs. The owners are very easy to get in touch, touch base with you, and are the sweetest people.

Sent on 08/25/2015

jetricee · Married on 07/19/2015

Level up is the BEST! SCOTT is the bomb! They covered my wedding and my guests loved them. Professional and super nice... as good as it gets.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Aaron · Married on 07/19/2015

Perfect service. Friendly, professional, and great quality! Added that special touch to our reception

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kevin · Married on 07/12/2015

I asked my bride if I could help with the wedding preparations and she said, yes find a photo booth for our guests. Uh, oh. I knew nothing about that. I started some research and found so many photo booth/event planning companies. It was confusing. A friend recommended me to Level Up Parties. They had participated in her baby shower with a fun and interactive photo booth experience. I contacted Level Up Parties and was immediately impressed. They were competitively priced, super knowledgeable and very empathetic to my stress of making the right wedding choices. After I explained what we wanted, once, they took it from there. Never a worry or concern. Their communication on giving me updates was reassuring and calming. The experience was flawless. The booth took over a the main attraction for our quests when they were not consumed by our presence. Level Up Parties made our wedding fun for everyone not just the bride and myself. Thank you Level Up Parties.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jennifer · event on 06/24/2015

Level Up parties provided our non-profit organization with a photo booth for a Luau themed party. They were very professional, patient, comedic, and had an overall great attitude. We serve adults with special needs and they had a wonderful experience with this vendor. We will for sure utilize their services in the future as well as recommend them to other organizations!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Ashlee · Married on 06/20/2015

SCOTT was AMAZING!! When I was first interested in the caricature Scott was very attentive to what I wanted and tried to accommodate all of my needs. When I asked about the caricature he told me the pros and cons about the caricature with the amount of guests I had. He then suggested that I probably needed to have a photo booth. He gave me an excellent price for the two but, since it was so close to the wedding I couldn't afford that price. Scott worked with me some more and gave me a price that was in my price range. That was so nice of him!! I was so thankful that he did that for our wedding. He came on time and my guests LOVED the photo booth and caricature. Guests kept going there all night. It was a BIG hit!! I will be using them again for another event I will be having soon just because, Scott was understanding and he was very nice and professional. I recommend his company to anybody who wants to add a little EXTRA to their event. I am so thankful of Scott and his team:) THANK YOU AGAIN LEVEL UP PARTIES!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015