Levan's Catering Reviews

232 | Winter Springs, FL

232 Reviews for Levan's Catering

DELICOUS! This was the best food I have ever had at a wedding! The service was impeccable! Duane was a delight to work with. I would recommend them for any event! People raved all night about how delicious the food was. They took such good care of us!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Ariana · Married on 03/08/2014

I'm beyond happy with this company. My wedding came out perfect. Verna and her crew were early to set up, always attentive of myself, my husband as well as to all my guests. The food was beyond delicious. I can say that everything was perfect. I will definitely hire Levans again for future events without a doubt.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Vita · Married on 02/01/2014

Levan's Catering was great during our wedding and wedding planning. Our consultations with Duane were extremely helpful and informative. He helped us narrow down what we wanted and worked with our budget. He was very up front and honest about what we were getting and had great cost-saving suggestions. The actual wedding was wonderful, all of my decorations were placed exactly as I had asked, everything was just as I had asked. During the wedding, Virna was extremely attentive and the entire team was very professional. Many of our guests were complimenting the food and I heard "so much better than typical wedding food" several times. Every part of the meal was delicious and the team executed every part of the event flawlessly.

Sent on 02/10/2014

gigi · Married on 01/25/2014

Best food and best service. Dwayne and Levan's are very professionals that offer the best quality food for affordable price. They have provided service to my bridal shower and my wedding and everyone asked me about them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Dwayne is very sweet - he even gave my mother a hug on my wedding day which she was vert thoughtful; it helps when you make friends with the people that help you during your special day.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Rhonda · Married on 10/06/2013

I can't say enough good things about Levan's catering!!! Not having an "official" wedding coordinator, other than myself, Duane helped guide us in important details. He was a true expert and answered many questions that we didn't really even think about. On the day of, the catering manager, George, took the reins and handled the event beautifully. They even helped set up some things like the guest book, gift table decorations, etc. And of course...the food was OUTSTANDING. We had a small guest list, only about 60. Levan's was able to meet us within our budget and everything tasted deliciously. I highly recommend this company. They respond immediately to requests for information and are there with you every step of the way.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/08/2013

Levan's Catering is outstanding! From our first meeting, I knew they were the one to choose! They are very organized, keep you on a timeline and absolutely handled everything! Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Duane? The food was spectacular! Everyone could not stop raving about it. The scallop lollipops as an appetizer is a must have! You can tell they are top of their game in the business as they know every detail! They knew my venue better than most! They take care of the bride and groom in every way. I was pleased that before they let our guests enter for dinner, they took us in a side door just so we could see how everything looked. It was a special moment! Every step of the way was a pleasure in dealing with every member of this company! Outstanding is not strong enough a word to describe the customer service they provide - let alone the quality of food - linens - dance floor, etc. They are more than willing to work within your budget. You cannot rattle them with any last minute changes. They are rock stars!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • Steph & Kev

Stephanie & Kevin · Married on 08/05/2013

Levan's Catering was really wonderful. I was a bit worried after reading some of the older comments on here, but Duane was nothing but fantastic. Such a professional, yet friendly. They worked around my work schedule for tasting and meetings. Also the food was great and even better at the actual wedding, in my opinion. The staff that worked the wedding was really friendly and great workers. The woman who was assigned to me and my husband for the night was always right there, offering us food and drinks and coordinating with the other vendors. Overall, I had a great experience with them and the price was really great for our budget. Thank you again Duane and all of the Levan's crew!

Sent on 08/20/2013

AWESOME AWESOM AWESOME!!!! I will tell everyone I know to hire this company! From the first time I sat down with Dwayne I realized I did not just hire a caterer but also a planner. He took over everything that would happen in the reception area. I told him a budget and gave me everything I wanted and lets just say my budget was not that large. After my ceremony he made sure my bridal party had food an drinks before entering into the reception. He also made sure that my husband and I were able to see the room all put together before letting everyone in. The staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. I felt like I had a personal butler the whole reception. The food was delicious, we got so many compliments! Best part was Dwayne made us a to-go box that was sent back to our hotel with us. Let me tell you, we were so happy he did because by then we were starving (food was delicious cold too) haha! Again, I would recommend Levan's catering to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 06/22/2013

Everyone raved about the delicious food and excellent staff. Thank you for excellent service.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ali · Married on 03/15/2013

Duane, Diana, and the entire Levan's catering staff did an excellent job at our wedding. Duane and Diana did a great job from the first day we met them to answer our questions quickly and help with our planning. They really did such a great job making our wedding day stress free. We had so many compliments about the food and presentation. We had a staff member assigned to us and she did a great job making sure all of our needs were met the entire night.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Candace · Married on 03/09/2013

I love this place. The food was fresh and delicious. Duane really worked with us on our budget. Communication with Levan's was great. David the manager was fantastic! He made sure we were taken care of with food and beverages after the ceremony and to the very end.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 01/27/2013

Duane worked with me to come up with a menu that fed my guest and fit my budget. The food was delicious and was a a hit at my wedding. The staff was professional and very attentive to my guest. They provided a beautiful set up for my reception area with the table cloths, chair covers and floral decor around the buffet. They also prepared a separate meal for my husband who does not eat meat. I would highly recommend Levan's Catering to anyone planing a quality event.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Duane (GM of Levan's) is awesome. He is very attentive and is great at making suggestions and helping you make decisions. He is also very accommodating, so whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea, he is great to work with.

We had a buffet dinner and a cocktail hour. I heard that the food was good, but I was so excited that I couldn't eat! I also felt like we got a lot for our money here. We could provide our own alcohol (check with your venue, too), so we saved there. Levan's also provides a "Reception Manager" for your reception to make sure that you and your spouse are happy, fed and watered, as well as taking care of any issues that may arise. We met with ours, Brian, before the wedding day, which I thought was a good idea. He wasn't as familiar with our file as Duane was, but he was quick to pick up on things and make changes if necessary.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

Levan's was amazing to work with. They responded very quickly whenever I needed something, they are priced well for the quality of food, and are willing to work with the couple. The day of went extremely well and we always had someone on staff checking on us. Definitely take a meeting with Duane when choosing catering!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Dee · Married on 10/06/2012

We used Levan's Catering for our wedding day and we could not have been happier with the results. Duane worked with our budget and made it possible to have an elegant wedding at an affordable price. Levan's made it possible to have the most beautiful wedding because not only did they include food, but linens, the bar, dish and silver ware, along with a worker to help make things go smoothly during the reception. The food tasting was an enjoyable and fun experience and the day of the wedding the food was delicious! I would absolutely recommend Levan's Catering. I thank Duane and the Levan's team for all that they did to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jaime · Married on 09/08/2012

Levan's was amazing! Dwayne and Diana were always on top of everything, organized, and just all around nice people to work with. The food was very tasty as well. They walked you through everything step by step. Day of Verna was our wedding coordinator and made sure everything went smoothly, and it did. I am so happy with my choice and so were my guests. I would definetly recommend Levan's as a caterer!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Megan · Married on 08/25/2012

Not only did I have a fantastic experience working with Duane and his team, but I have reiceved so many compliments on our food (especially the mashed potatoes, hehe!). Duane and his team went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. Not only did they provide us with excellent options and pricing for a buffet style dinner but all of our linens and chairs we worked with them to have as well. It made our evening look picture perfect and taste good too. Duane and his team went the extra mile and took all of my little things I wanted to have at the reception set up for me so I didn't have to worry. I gave him everything a week before the wedding and it magically appeared at our reception just as I would have hoped. Great food! Great linens! Great people!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2012

amazing food, amazing company, amazing everything! they were so amazing!! duane was helpful and diana was great, they organized and decorated our reception so beautifully and exactly the way i wanted it done. they didn't charge extra for that service either and that was a huge weight off my shoulders. also the food was so great and they gave us a great price. they were flexible and easy to communicate with. no complaints they were the best caterers in orlando!!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Levan's was awesome. They took care of so many details and the food was delicious. I only wish I had had more time at the reception to enjoy it!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Candy · Married on 06/23/2012

Wow. The food, the service, the linens, the everything...wow. They were top notch. We didn't know exactly what we wanted and they were so flexible in working with our maybes and constant idea changes and molded it into a perfect menu and presentation. No one can stop talking about how delicious the food was...no one. It was blazing hot, the bartender was outside under a tent dripping sweat and not a single complaint or sour face...just kept smiling and kicking the drinks out. Never saw a line more than 5 people. Can't say enough good things about Levan's. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Aryana · Married on 06/09/2012

Great food, fantastic service, all at a fabulous price!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

chelsea · Married on 03/18/2012

Everyone at Levan's was so amazing... kind, professional, super helpful. From the beginning, the staff at Levan's went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted. The day of, the staff took care of everything: setting up, serving, cleaning up. From cocktail hour to reception, I didn't have to worry about a thing!! The food was incredible... quests were helping themselves to 2nd and 3rd servings. Wait staff service was great and made sure everyone (bride, groom, and guests) were happy. Even during cocktail hour while we were outside getting pictures taken, wait staff was by our side to keep me, my hubby, and our bridal party well fed and hydrated. To top everything off, the prices were affordable and definately worth every penny for what we got!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2012

Levans catered our after-wedding reception at our home for our daughter and her husband, and they helped us have a very successful party not only for us, but also for our guests. Duane, David, and staff were very easy to work with and very accommodating to the needs of all of our guests. The food was excellent and they went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of, and that everyone had a good time. Levans was referred to me and now I am referring them to anyone who needs a caterer.

Sent on 03/16/2012
  • Doris

Doris · Married on 03/04/2012

They are excellent. Duane and his team really know how to do a wonderful job. They are professional, flexible and know the wedding business. They dont sweat the small things. They will do anything to make sure your day is perfect.

Sent on 03/15/2012

rachel · Married on 03/03/2012

Duane and his family are amazing! All the guests raved about the food and the service. I had multiple people come up to me to compliment the services his son provided. The bartenders were great and the food was amazing, so good it was hard to pick what we wanted to have served!

Sent on 04/02/2012