Levan's Catering Reviews

232 | Winter Springs, FL

232 Reviews for Levan's Catering

Shelby · Married on 01/03/2016

Levan's was absolutely invaluable to our wedding team. They are professional, honest, hard-working people and helped us plan not just the food, but the venue layout, the table settings, the order of events for the reception, the cocktail service, and gave us advice on countless other aspects of our wedding. They have been in the business for a long time, they do good work, and most importantly they do great food at an unbelievable value.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Becky · Married on 12/13/2015

Levan's Catering is the best catering company out there! Delicious food, amazing customer service, and affordable prices! Duane and his team took care of all the little details that we needed done and left us feeling that there wasn't anything that they couldn't handle. From the first tasting meeting to the big event, we were blown away by the quality of service and food we received. Couldn't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Mayra · Married on 11/29/2015

Well my wedding finally arrived and only thing I can say is...Amazing !!! Amazing !!! Seriously best caterer company ever!! My wedding was on nov 29 and seriously speechless! Duane and his staff did tremendous work!! The food was amazing !! Seriously !! Everyone wanted more ! Everything was perfect! Duane is amazing and he helped a lot and he really knows what he is doing!! We had our own personal person we hired from him and she was amazing we were able to eat and drink that night and didn't starve like I hear others say happens lol she was amazing and made sure everything was perfect!! He provided linens also and it was all perfect!! Seriously if you want amazing food, great service and amazing wedding make sure you hire Duan and his staff you won't regret it :)

Sent on 09/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

This may have been my favorite vendor at the wedding. The food was delicious. They had someone checking on us often to see if we needed more food or drinks. I received a ton of compliments. Their service is amazing. It's as though everyone just loves their job and does gladly. The tablecloths looked gorgeous. They did everything perfectly. We had plenty of food leftover. I was on a budget and concerned about how to stay within it given our guest count (130). They were able to work with me which then made them the very best price compared to their competition who wouldn't budge.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Duane was amazing!
    All of the food and the chiavari chairs rentals were above and beyond the quality I imagined.
    Every details was so perfect .
    They were easy to talk to and they were very helpful when I changed my many times and adjusted quantities.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Throughout the entire process, Duane and Kim were unbelievably helpful by making sure every detail was thought through and executed on our wedding day. The dessert bar was one of the many highlights of our night and guests are still talking about it. If you want a great caterer for an amazing price, Levans is the way to go!

Sent on 10/19/2015

I loved working with Duane and Kim (Syreeta was helpful as well). They are so open to working with you and making sure you get the services you want. They made process so easy for the wedding and the day of the wedding their head butler, Verna was great as well. Everyone loved the bacon-wrapped scallops and the potato martini bar was so delicious and cute. I would work with them for every catered event.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Dwayne · Married on 08/15/2015

The commitment from Duane and his staff was amazing, our extra tux shirts were forgotten, our personal attendant ran out and bought shirts so we could go into our reception dry. The food was delicious and was exactly what we had at our tasting, same flavor and presentation. I loved the fact the owner Duane listened and was easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Nelinda · Married on 05/15/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about Levan's catering. Everything from their food, professionalism and customer service is totally top notch. Our first meeting was to taste test the menu options we'd selected and EVERYTHING was delicious. We had such a hard time narrowing down what to select because it was all so good. We didn't hire a wedding planner, but Duane was able to give us some guidance on how we can plan for the sequence of events, which was a huge help. We wanted to work with a caterer who would serve our own alcohol to help save money. And not only does Levan's provide this, but Duane was also helpful in recommending how much and what kind of alcohol to buy. They were always willing to help which is exactly the kind of vendor you want to work with.

On the day of the wedding we were immediately impressed yet again. There was a specific server whose sole focus was my husband and I to get us anything we needed (drinks from the bar, food, etc.). Anytime our drinks would get a little low he would ask if there's anything he could bring us from the bar. The cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres would've gone completely missed if it wasn't for them setting aside a plate for us! Same with dinner. We had a buffet line, and with being pulled in so many different directions there was no way we would've had time to stand in line to get our food. With Levan's this was not a problem because our food was already plated for us at our sweetheart table! Again, their service was amazing.

If you're looking to hire a caterer I would absolutely recommend Levan's. Their customer service is excellent and food is delicious. I received many comments from my guests about how good the food was. Choose Levan's!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

alexandra · Married on 04/25/2015

All I will say about Duane and his staff is short and sweet. AMAZING, WONDERFUL, THE BEST. Highly recommend Levan's for any future events to all my friends and family. Thank you again Duane for an outstanding job. Iris mother of the bride

Sent on 04/27/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/29/2015

I do not normally write reviews, but I feel very compelled to do so with Levan's. The reasoning is because over 1 year after our wedding, the food is still one of the key things we remember, and it was all great.

It started with our pre-interview. Duane was very professional, already had a full booklet for us to take notes. He provided almost double the food we requested to sample and even offered to have us come back a second time if we wanted to try more. Everything was so delicious we had no trouble picking out what we wanted.

Our venue required 1 of 8 caters to be used, Levan's was one. Pricing was competitive. The staff was extremely helpful. We had food, bar service, cocktail hour, and even dedicated food running help for us all included in the quote.

What got me to write this though was that I had a special request to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my wife involving "Brie with raspberries en croute". It was my wife's favorite appetizer, and she'll almost nearly drool when you even mention them today. If you get a chance to try them, do. Anyways, Duane was very helpful in fulfilling my request and even went above and beyond with things I had not considered to make even the anniversary as special as possible.

No matter who you ultimately choose to go with, do give them a look. I'm pretty certain you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Natasha · Married on 02/22/2015

What can I say about Levans, but utter perfection! From the staff, their amazing ability to assist all my guests and still maintain the highest level of professionalism. My hats go off to you all! Thank you! The food, wow, what a treat. The meat was extremely juicy and to top that juicy meat you have the blue-rasberry glaze!!!! Divine!! The linens were beautiful. If you dont decide to hire Levans as your caterer, you will be making the biggest mistake of your life!!

-Thank you again to the Levans team, you guys rock!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Duane and Kimberly at Levan's are AMAZING! They offered to meet with us multiple times to get our menu perfect and were always around for any questions we had. The food was DELICIOUS and everything was set up perfectly! I would definitely recommend Levan's for anyone looking for a caterer for any event in the Orlando area. They were a pleasure to work with and their quality is bar none.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 02/01/2015

Levan's was extremely courteous and professional. They accommodated our every need and worked well within our budget. The food was delicious and the on site service was so professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2015

Levans catering is the BEST! Duane and Kimberly were great throughout the entire planning process. I didn't have a wedding coordinator, but Duane always made me feel confident that everything would get done for the reception (which it did)!! They were amazing and I received SO many compliments on the food and the service. If you're looking for a caterer, go with Levans. You won't be disappointed! You can't beat the service or the price! They made our day PERFECT!

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/10/2015

I loved working with Levan's for my wedding! Due to my crazy work schedule, I wasn't able to personally meet with the staff much, but when I was able to meet with them, I felt like I was in very good hands. When I couldn't meet with them, my mom took over. The food was outstanding! We had so many complements from everyone on the cocktail hour and the dinner! They were also able to accommodate my now brother-in-law's vegan diet, and they were willing to make some changes to a few of the things we tried to give us exactly what we were looking for. Plus, the linens they provided helped pull everything together.

Sent on 02/09/2015

My husband and I were thrilled and incredibly impressed by the service we received with Levan's catering. Duane was wonderful to work with, and genuinely wanted our wedding meal to be exactly what we wanted! From the initial tastings through the day of the event, he managed everything with an amazing level of detail and professionalism.

The food at our wedding was absolutely delicious! We had countless guests compliment us on our hors d'ourves (the baked brie bites and coconut shrimp were absolutely divine) and the meal itself was definitely devoured. Levan's allowed us to give our guests an incredible dining experience, while still staying within our budget. The bar setup is truly unmatched to any other catering company we researched as far as value for price.

We feel truly blessed by the work of Levan's!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Levan's Catering's reply:

We are so happy to hear that everything turned out as anticipated. It's our pleasure to serve our brides in every aspect of their event. From budgeting with them, to the quality of our food. Thank you so much for your kind words, truly appreciated!

Levan's Catering is an incredible caterer. Unlike other vendors, he provided us with more than abundant samples during our first sitting so we can select the right selection of treats and meats. We were amazed by the flavor, the preparation and the variety of selections. We couldn't wait to see what our guests thought of his food and all the comments we received the days after our wedding proved that we had made THE BEST CHOICE! The food was hot and ready when the wedding reception started.

Duane Hutson himself (the owner) is extremely professional, courteous and attentive. We were a little concerned about the warehouse when we first walked in, but dont let that fool you — it's like finding a pearl in an oyster amongst all caterers.
    Truly exceptional. You will not be disappointed …and neither will your guests!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Levan's? Seriously. If you're having a smaller wedding (less than 100), Levan's will take care of you. Our tasting was amazing. Kim is Duane's right hand woman, and she will be straightforward with you. I love that nobody at Levan's is a sweet-talker. I had simple questions - they gave me the answers. No crap, no BS. I told Duane what I wanted and what I didn't want. He delivered. Duane was very friendly with my FIL when we went to do our accessories drop-off. He made me feel so welcome and totally at ease. I left the drop-off knowing that if anything did go wrong at my wedding, a) it wouldn't be their fault and b) they would take care of it anyways.

It's really easy. They do great food and their service is exceptional. Your wedding caterer is going to be pricey. And though I'm frugal the vast majority of the time, Levan's was worth every, single penny.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tammy · Married on 09/27/2014

Duane was awesome! His staff was awesome too, They made sure our wedding day, 09/27/14, was a day to remember. He was a pleasure to work with and planning our menu was stressless and easy thanks to him. The preparation and display of the food from the appetizers to dinner was perfect, everyone talked about the martini potato bar. The brie cheese appetizer was my favorite, I will need more of those soon. His staff waited on Roger and I and made sure we had everything we needed, during pictures, dinner and throughout the night. It was perfect and the food was delicious.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Melody · Married on 09/27/2014

"We picked Levan's Catering based on the quality and quantity for the price, and the many fabulous reviews we found. Duane, Kimberly and the whole Levan's team were a joy to work with. They were pleasant, responsive, willing to work within our budget, and gave us some good suggestions. We had a seated dinner and two bartenders, and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. All the tables were attended to efficiently, and my husband and I never wanted for anything. The bridal party was well taken care of, and the cocktail hour was a big hit. They also make things easier prior to the wedding by helping transport multiple items and also after the wedding in the packing of wedding items. Everyone had a great attitude and a smile on their face the whole evening and again, the food was exactly like we had sampled and was nice and hot. We were extremely pleased with our experience and would highly recommend Levans for any event!"

-Mrs. Wilson

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/20/2014

Duane and his team were terrific! Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/27/2014

We met with quite a few popular caterers in the Central Florida area before our wedding and Levans is better than every single one of them in every level! They are incredibly professional, very flexible and helpful. Duane made sure that we stayed within our budget but still delivered everything we wanted. Every other caterer in town tried to nickle and dime us every step of the way, but not Duane. We have received so many compliments on our food! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Cindy · Married on 06/14/2014

The food was great!!! Service was wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Julie · Married on 03/22/2014

Duane and his staff were perfect for our wedding! Duane was very professional and he was a wealth of knowledge! He knew all about the venue and he was able to give us pointers, putting us at ease! The food was amazing, all of our guests were very impressed (and happy) with their meals. Levan's has a huge variety of linens to use for the reception and Duane will be there to guide you if you have any questions! He was also able to help us with chair and table rentals, which was a huge relief to us. If we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing about our caterer - because we loved them!!!! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 07/16/2014