Levan's Catering Reviews

232 | Winter Springs, FL

232 Reviews for Levan's Catering

Kim · Married on 03/11/2018

Duane & Brandi are amazing! The staff was incredible and made me feel like a princess! I had a gentleman by my side the whole night catering to my husband and I. The food was delish and my guests are still talking about the mashed potato martini bar! I called Brandi on a Wednesday asking to cater my wedding for Sunday due to weather threatening my outdoor wedding and it needed to be moved indoors. They brought me in within the hour and had me tasting food, picking out linens, plates, napkins, chairs and going over the menu. I asked them to do what most brides do in a year in 4 days and they totally delivered beyond our expectations. They truly are a one stop shop! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for an amazing night!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Kim! We are so very happy that we could assist you with your big day! From our entire staff, Congratulations and we wish you both all the best in your future together!

Robert · Married on 03/04/2018

Levan’s catering did a great job catering our wedding in our home with table service for 93 guests including cocktail hour, dinner plus a bartender. We’re planning on using them again for our next party for about 60 guests

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Alecia

Alecia · Married on 02/03/2018

Duane and Brandy are AMAZING!!!
    They listened to what I wanted went above and prepared dishes for my Caribbean family that was not standard on the menu.

The communication was excellent, Brandy answered EVERY single question and got back to me promptly.
    Their waitstaff was very attentive and accommodating and the food was excellent.

Duane should be very proud of his staff and his business, he also was very attentive and knowledgeable and walked us through everything and I am very thankful for him and his team for making our day yummy and special.

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Alecia! it was our pleasure to make sure you had a wonderful day! We appreciate you and your business! We wish you both all the best in your future together!!

Steve · Married on 01/27/2018

Levans was great! The food was delicious and the service was impeccable.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Jen · Married on 01/13/2018

Levan’s Catering was fantastic to work with. They helped walk me through the different options that they offered (food wise and table dressing wise) and quickly answered any questions I had. They were really good about keeping me updated throughout the process. They even went so far as to make a few specialty plates for the big day — all went over fabulously!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thanks Jen! We're so happy everything went well at your event! Congratulations and we hope to work with you again in the future on any event you may have!

Ginny · Married on 01/11/2018

Duane and Brandy were such a pleasure to work with. Their expertise and professionalism really went a long way during the planning process to ease stress levels. We had a brunch style wedding, in which the food and service were both amazing. I could not say praise regarding our experience with Levan’s. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Ginny! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you both all the best!!

Mary Anna · Married on 01/05/2018

Levan's food was delicious and their service was perfect. I recommend them enthusiastically!

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you MaryAnna for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that everything went well! We wish you all the best!

Mark · Married on 01/03/2018

Levan's did an excellent job catering my wedding. Although we asked them to take the job within just a few days prior to our wedding, they did so without any issues. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the quality of the food, as well as the professionalism of the staff.

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Mark! We were very happy to assist in making your day the best possible! We wish you all the best!

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2017

Excellent service provided by the Levan's Catering staff for our wedding. The food was great and the planning process was a breeze! We highly recommend working with Levan's Catering for your next event.

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • 2become1norman

Mari · Married on 12/02/2017

We highly recommend Levan's Catering. We received high remarks from our guest. The food was fantastic. I was very happy with their service and attention to detail.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Mari! We are so happy that everything was to your liking! It was our pleasure to assist in your big day! Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

Crystal · Married on 11/24/2017

Duane, Brandy, and the team were top notch. They worked with my budget, never hesitated to let us try just ONE more thing (haha), and made my wedding the most seamless experience. I can not thank Duane enough for all of his patience. The day of my wedding it started raining and he not only had a PLAN B but also a Plan C to make sure it looked as good as possible. It ended up not raining as soon as we got close enough to showtime and he made all changes necessary to get back to the original plan. It's like he read my mind on so many things I didn't have to worry! His staff made sure all the guests were all taken care of and I was in awe at how effortlessly he made that happen. I can not thank them enough for all the hard work they put into my wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • F

Franceska · Married on 07/03/2017

Levan's was the best choice of the vendor list allowed by my reception venue. I had a Puerto Rican/Venezuelan wedding and we were looking for "comida criolla" hispanic food. I am so happy and pleased their cook VERNA was amazing she prepared a delicious menu and he had a Lechon which was one of the highlights of the nights because of its presentation. She took care of the wedding party the whole night and took care of any issues immediately. Levan's provided a great price package and also excellent customer service.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Carina · Married on 07/02/2017

Omg I cannot brag enough about Levan's catering. Duane and Brandi was awesome. Not only was the food exceptional, but their service exceeded my expectations. And I have a high level of expectations. And the day of manager that was assigned to me (I believe her name is Verna) was beyond fantastic. She was on point with everything. She took extra care of me and my bridesmaids. Before the ceremony started and after. I truly cannot thank Levan's enough. My wedding was awesome because of them. My guest are still raven about the food.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Renee · Married on 06/12/2017

Levan's Catering did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding. The food was terrific and hot. The reception tables looked gorgeous - from the chargers, chair covers, linens, tableware to the glassware. It was exactly how we envisioned it would look like as we planned for the wedding. Duane, Brandy, Verna and the staff worked hard to assist us with every detail. The staff was always ready to get us whatever we needed with a smile !! I highly recommend Levan's for any of your catering needs. It was a pleasure working with Levan's.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Chris and Will

Chris-Will · Married on 05/27/2017

We have been on the phone searching for a caterer with all but leaving phone numbers for one to call us back. Even though Levan's website is extremely thorough it was to our surprise that when we called there office it was answered, furthermore extremely friendly and more than informative they were able to accommodate us on a same day appointment for information intake. I got to say the wedding planning for us is both exciting and disappointing due to budgets and cost of getting it all together especially when it's only us trying to financially get it done, but to find a group of people who treat you like people and not just a number ect makes everything go back to that exciting little kid on Christmas morning feeling. We have scheduled our tasting and looking forward to it. Everyone was informative and eager to help and assure that all will be more than alright and all we had to do is eat drink and be married they will take the rest. So looking forward to the next few appointments tasting, table setups , linens, ect. Although we are in the beginning of the process from the many I have spoken to over the phone and the ones I'm still waiting on call back this office knows how to take the time with people , back to the basic customer service. We will certainly continue to review as our journey leads into the progression of our date.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jean · Married on 05/08/2017

Levan's Catering did an exceptional job with our wedding. From day one, dealing with Brandy we were well taken care of. The ideas and options they had to offer us for our wedding were awesome. Their food was raved about by all of our guests, we even felt as well as heard by many of our guests that their service was excellent. We felt very well taken care of by Duane and his team. We would highly recommend Levan's Catering for any event and will definitely keep them in mind for any additional events upcoming. We would highly recommend Levan's catering to anyone in need of a top quality catering company. Thanks again guys. Until another time...

Sent on 05/20/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

People are still calling our families to compliment the appetizers and dinner served at our wedding! Duane from Levan's was a blessing from day one! He started off by having Brandy (his secretary) send us a list of his menu and asked us to pick things out for him to make for us to sample. We loved everything we tasted so it was hard to decide on our final menu, but once we did, we knew it was golden. Duane was fantastic at aiding us in choosing other vendors he had worked with in the past (Pixies and Petal's and Pat's Liquor). He was very professional, easily worked with our budget and was always available for questions and concerns. Peace of mind comes with having such an experienced caterer and we are so glad to have chosen him for our big day.

STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE. LEVAN'S IS WHERE IT'S AT!
    -Lindsey and Michael Walsh
    Lake Mary Events Center
    May 6, 2017

Sent on 05/29/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you both all the best in your future!

Donna · Married on 04/29/2017

It was a pleasure working with Levan's Catering. The food was delicious. We chose food that they didn't normally cook and so they looked up recipes and made it happen. The staff was so attentive the day of the wedding that It made everything a breeze. They catered to us hand and foot so much that I was able to truly enjoy my wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything. Duane worked with our budget and never hesitated to go the extra mile. Verna was wonderful!!

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Y

Yissel · Married on 04/15/2017

For our past wedding reception we hired Levan's catering and we are glad we did,super professional,flexible wit all you need!!,special if you make last chance,the food was very good,on time we definitely will recommended it

Sent on 04/24/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Yissel! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you and your new husband all the best in your future!

Carsandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Levan's Catering is wonderful, incredible, amazing, and so much more! Not only did my fiance and I enjoy working with her but my entire family is still raving about how great the food and service was at my wedding. The team was a dream to work with! Book them today, you will not regret it!!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Carsandra for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your big day and we want to wish you all the best in your future!

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

Levan's catering was top notch. Very responsive to questions throughout the planning, Duane was flexible and willing to work with us to make it work with our budget. We had a personal waiter who was there for anything we needed. He actually went and got more alcohol when our supply was getting low in the middle of the reception. (heads up, the bartenders poured a little heavy which probably contributed to the shortage. Not a complaint in our book but just a warning) That to me is quality service. I will say there was a slight mistake with the sauce that was suppose to be served on the beef however every guest raved about the beef and said it tasted great. All in all the team did everything they were suppose to do and made it look perfect.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We wish you both all the best in your future!!

Renelle · Married on 03/10/2017

Duane and his staff are so friendly, very well coordinated and very professional. My whole experience with Levans from start to finish was an easy breeze! Brandy is awesome at her job and so helpful. The food was so amazing, we got so many compliments on it. Thank you again Duane and staff for making my special day awesome!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2017

Absolutely a pleasure to work with! Very responsive, food is amazing!! They go that extra mile for you as well.With out a doubt hands down great people, service, food, professional, set up break Downs and soo much more!!!! Would definitely use again & again!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for the great review! We were happy to help with your big day! We wish you all the best!!

Kristen · Married on 01/28/2017

Levan's Catering was absolutely amazing! I hired Duane and Levan's for my recent wedding and I am so glad I did! From the moment I made contact with them, it was superb customer service all the way until after the wedding day. And not to mention the food is incredible! All of my guests are still raving about how good the food was. My husband and I are huge foodies so we knew that the food was going to be a big part of our wedding reception. Duane and his catering staff knocked it out of the park. The presentation was beautiful and all of his staff members were extremely accommodating and polite to all of my guests. We even had Duane set up a desert bar towards the end of the night for all of my guests to enjoy. Duane also supplied all of my linens and they were beautiful and went perfectly with my vision for the wedding day. He even had a waiter assigned to my husband and I to make sure we were able to eat! :) And, when the bridal party arrived to our reception venue, he had appetizers and drinks waiting for us in our getting ready room. Duane is so thoughtful and it is the little details like that I really appreciated on such a special day!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Levan's. I will be recommending them to all of my friends! If you are reading this right now-stop! Call Levan's and schedule a tasting with them before it's too late!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kristen! it was a pleasure working with you and we wish you both all the best!

Briana · Married on 01/21/2017

Levan's Catering was truly an amazing experience for us throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day! They were the first caterer's we went to for a tasting, and the last! Duane makes you feel so comfortable from the start. He is the perfect amount of professionalism, personal touches, and him and Brandy, make you feel at ease! Brandy responded so quickly to every single (I sent a lot) email answering all of my questions, and Duane gave me his personal cell phone number and took my last minute questions, changes, concerns and made sure everything was perfect! He seems to have a contingency plan for everything, even things you would never think of, to ensure that your day runs smoothly! The food was absolutely amazing, and every guest came up to us to say so! From the cocktail hour, to the reception, it was perfection! And to top it off, his amazing crew helped us load up, and break down our event, going above and beyond what was expected of them to make it less stressful for us. Plus, we got to take home all the delicious leftovers! Verna, the waitress who was assigned to us for the night made sure we were well taken care of, and was sweet as can be! Levan's was one of our best choices throughout our wedding planning process, and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Briana for the wonderful review! You were a pleasure to work with and we were happy to be be able to assist you with your wedding. We wish you both the best of luck and congratulations from the whole Levan's team!