Lettie Nicole Events Reviews

14 | Roswell, GA

14 Reviews for Lettie Nicole Events

Heather · Married on 05/25/2014

Lettie was absolutely amazing in helping me plan my wedding! From start to finish, she was there to answer my questions, give me helpful tips and reminders, contact the vendors, handle last minute details and she made my wedding day perfect! I loved working with her and when it came to the day of, she handled everything which made my day run very smoothly! I can't thank her enough for all her help! Thank you Lettie and the Lettie Nicole team...you were FABULOUS!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Katherine · Married on 12/15/2013

Thirty days before my wedding, I started to panic about everything I still had to do for my wedding. I contacted Lettie and she met with me the very next day to calm my nerves and help me get organized. Lettie helped us focus on what we had left to do by giving us deadlines to meet. I highly recommend a wedding planner because it was nice for her to give my (now) husband deadlines to meet for the wedding instead of me. She constantly checked in on us to make sure we did not have any questions and even offered to help us finish any last minute DIY projects before the big day. Lettie contacted and coordinated all of my vendors for day of and took care of issues as they arose. She was very professional in every aspect of the planning and day of process. I am extremely grateful I found Lettie at Lettie Nicole Events and I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to be stress free and keep her sanity!

Lettie is a very special wedding planner because she really cares about her clients. She is an extraordinary person, as she will go above and beyond for any client to make sure their day is perfect.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Paige · Married on 10/26/2013

Lettie was absolutely wonderful - from the initial meeting to making sure every last detail was covered on our Big Day! I knew she was the "perfect fit" to be our Day-of Coordinator as soon as we met...my mom felt the same way, too! Being an event planner myself, I was looking for someone to "connect the dots" on our Wedding Day to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and when and the vendors were doing their respective jobs in a timely manner as well so I wouldn't stress about anything (which is hard not to do when you're the one used to making sure everything is in place)! I didn't stress AT ALL and I owe that all to Lettie and her assistant, Allie, for making the day magical in every way! I highly recommend her and she is worth EVERY penny and then some! :) Lettie is truly a professional with a heart of gold!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lettie's attention to detail is amazing. We were able to enjoy our day stress-free because of her ability to handle everything behind the scenes. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Amelia · Married on 09/28/2013

We hired Lettie as a day-of coordinator for our wedding in September. We live in California and planning a wedding in Atlanta was definitely difficult at times. Lettie went above and beyond day-of duties, running errands during the weeks leading up to our wedding and coordinating with all of our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly during our wedding weekend. Our wedding day was really the best day of my life, and I really think we could not have pulled it off without her. She is organized and really works to get things done as you want them and always works as a professional. She is accessible and it is easy to work with her. She took our ideas and vision and made everything look beautiful. I would highly recommend Lettie and her team!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Robin · Married on 05/18/2013

I cannot say enough about how wonderful LNE was to us for our wedding day. We had them do "day of" coordination and it was beyond my expectations!! Vendors were confirmed and we were in touch all weekend long. I was actually able to enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about anything!!! They made the day perfect. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Audrey · Married on 05/04/2013

Lettie was a flawless partner in executing my wedding this spring as my day-of coordinator. While many coordinators offer minimal day-of services, Lettie was thorough and flexible at a competitive price point, meeting with me prior to the event to ensure she could confidently execute my vision. I can't imagine having our day run as smoothly as it did - especially with last-minute rain! - without her help. She made sure all vendors were on time and informed and kept our timeline top of mind. I would highly recommend Lettie for her friendly disposition and event planning talent!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Heather · Married on 10/13/2012

Lettie of Lettie Nicole Events was our "Day of Wedding Coordinator." She went above and beyond my expectations for her services. Lettie met with me and not only wanted to hear about our wedding and my vision for our wedding, but wanted to know about us as a couple. She was genuinely interested in who we were and what we wanted out of our wedding. She was extremely organized and offered many helpful tools to help with the planning process. She made a list of all our vendors so she could be responsible for confirming details with them and contacting them on the wedding day if needed. She also helped finalize our wedding timeline to fit our needs and even wrote it up for us and emailed it to us so we could send to other vendors. I felt completely comfortable dropping off all of our reception decor for Lettie to set up and had no worries that it would be set up beautifully exactly as we discussed. She even made it better. When we arrived at the reception everything was set up perfectly and beautifully. Lettie greeted us when we arrived, walked us through our intro. and stayed until guests were seated for dinner - which was longer than we had even contracted for her to stay. When I returned our vases to the florists a few weeks later the florist even commented on how much Lettie seemed to care about everything being set up perfectly - she said she rearranged our seating chart boards 10 times to make sure they were in the perfect place :) She is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone. If Lettie can please an OCD bride like me, she can make anyone happy. I wouldn't trust just anyone to set everything up as I planned but I felt completely comfortable and confident handing everything over to her and she went above and beyond and all was perfect! She will do everything as if you were doing it yourself - which is the peace of mind I needed. She was wonderful to work with on all levels - sweet, caring, trustworthy, and professional.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Linda · Married on 10/06/2012

We used Lettie as our day of coordinator. Lettie made sure that everything was set up perfectly. Our wedding would not have turned out as it did without Lettie Events. My day was stress free thanks to Lettie.

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/30/2012

Lettie just did my 200 guest Buckhead wedding at 103 West. She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Lettie has helped me through the whole planning process. She constantly checked on me, and made sure things were going how I wanted. She truly cared about my wedding and wanted it to be perfect for me. The personal touch and care that you get with Lettie is so wonderful. You can’t get that from any of the bigger shops. The day of the wedding Lettie went into super-planner mode and was amazing. She had answers to questions before I could even ask. She was calm, collected, efficient, and kind the entire day. She was cool as a cucumber even when I wasn’t. Using Lettie Nicole Events for my wedding was a great decision. She made everything easier, and ran things perfectly and professionally. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

It is hard for me to put into words just how amazing Lettie is, or how much I owe to Lettie Nicole Events for giving me the perfect wedding day.

From the moment I met Lettie, I knew I had to have her on my team. I had briefly considered foregoing a day-of coordinator (trying to save $, "I can do it myself" attitude, etc), but once I met Lettie and realized how much she would do for me as my coordinator, I knew it would be a mistake not to bring her on board! She is fun and spunky, but can definitely get down to business when it's time to be serious. Lettie helped me really define my vision for our big day, put together the perfect itinerary, and did a fantastic job during the last weeks leading up to the wedding with confirming and coordinating all the moving pieces - and with as many different vendors as we had, that was no small feat! She continually checked in to see if I needed anything (including a friend to vent to), and always kept my spirits high. With her managing the details, I was able to actually enjoy those last weeks of our engagement - what a gift! But even with all her input and involvement, I never felt like she was trying to push me towards a "Lettie Nicole"-style wedding - it was always about what me and my fiancee wanted, about making US happy, about making it OUR day - that was just amazing. And, Lettie can't be beat as far as value. Her pricing was BY FAR the most reasonable of any planning and coordinating team I talked to. She can customize her services so you get just what you need, for the price you can afford. And whether you are getting a full planning package, or just day-of coordination (like me), Lettie treats you like you are the most important person in the world.

One very specific example that I feel I have to mention - although the weather turned out to be phenomenal, the forecast at the beginning of the week called for VERY bad weather on our wedding day. I, like a typical bride, basically panicked. Lettie handled it like a pro - she went into action, and within 24 hours had secured a contract at a beautiful venue to take pictures for a nominal fee. I would have been completely lost without her, not to mention that I would have been an emotional wreck. She calmed my nerves and handled it like such a professional.

I could go on and on about what an incredible job Lettie did, but will basically sum it up this way: if you want to have an amazing wedding where you can relax and enjoy yourself, you should have a planner/coordinator, and it should be Lettie Nicole Events!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2012

I have known Lettie for the past 4 years and she is a wonderful person. I was amazed at how she handled everything that came up before, during and after the wedding. She was organized and very helpful when I was overwhelmed. I would recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2011

Lettie was the best event coordinator ever, she kept everything running so smoothly. She truly has a wonderful personality, the best organizational skills, and can do attitude. We cannot thank her enough for all she did to make this such a special weekend for us.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Rani · Married on 03/05/2011

Lettie is amazing! She kept everything on track for our wedding, and handled minor bumps in the day gracefully, without letting me know anything was wrong. As a bride, it made my day stress free, and I loved not knowing about the minor hiccups until after the fact. It allowed me to enjoy my beautiful day and not stress out about the details. Lettie was courteous and sweet to my family, friends, and guests. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 06/05/2012