113 Reviews for Lettering by Lynne

Menus (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)

Lynne is truly an expert in her work. She knows what works and looks good! Once she had an idea of my style, she made wonderful suggestions and I found the perfect invite very quickly. She took her time with me and made sure the proofs were perfect before ordering the final invite. I highly recommend Lynne- she makes it easy and stress free!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations

We initially met with Lynne, but decided to go with an online wedding stationary company. When the company could not print names on the escort cards matching the rest of our set, Lynne came to the rescue, quickly turning around beautiful escort cards with script that matched our other pieces. She even went above and beyond by printing, immediately at our last-minute request, a card for the photograph of my husband's late mother and father, which was tremendously meaningful for us. Thank you, Lynne, for your professionalism and kindness.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lynne was great to work with and very professional. I did my invitations with her and was so happy with how they turned out that I decided to have her also do our programs and welcome letters for our hotel guests. Everything turned out beautifully and just as I had envisioned!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful! Gets it done calmly and with a smile!

Profile Picture Colleenm, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lynne was extraordinary in every way: She was flexible and extremely knowledgeable having had years of experience not only in printing and calligraphy but also in etiquette. She made all our invitations, response cards, place cards, table nos, and thank you stationary for the newlyweds.
She was timely and very reasonable. We could not have had better service at a more reasonable price. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Lynne.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Lynne! She had wonderful products and our invitations, place cards, and table signs turned out beautifully! She was reasonably priced, responsive, and efficient. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Lynne for our table numbers and escort cards. Her work was beautiful and she was incredibly helpful in making suggestions to get us what she wanted. She was quick to get things printed and so friendly. I'd definitely recommend working with her.

Profile Picture User7887771, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding would not have been what it was without Lettering By Lynne. For us she was the complete one stop shop for all paper goods. From the invitations, programs, to escort cards, table names and stands, menus, gift bags, welcome sign and frame, the list goes on! Her prices are more than responsible and the service and professionalism from Lynne is first class! She was also very responsive and had everything completed on time, if not earlier! I would recommend Lynne to anyone planning a wedding, being able to sit down with her and look through all the different options for things was an unbelievable experience! I trust her opinion before my own a lot of the time! I cannot speak more highly of Lettering By Lynne!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Where do I start with Lynne? Her prices are affordable, she has a million options to choose from when it comes to invitations and calligraphy. You will not be overwhelmed though because Lynne always redirects you to the best choices because she works with your vision, and is great at guiding you with her valuable input. She also has items that she rents out for wedding receptions. Had I known that, I would've not purchased a lot of my items. I had my envelopes done in Calligraphy and they looked nothing short of amazing. My guests were so impressed considering I had them not handmade but by printing process. No one could tell the difference, they looked done by hand. I absolutely recommend Lettering by Lynne

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Lynne was an absolute pleasure. I felt like we reached out to her with not much time before our wedding, but she took care of our order so quickly and with great care. I even made a spelling error with two names and she re-printed their escort cards within 48 hours. I highly recommend Lynne for any printing needs. She was responsive and helpful and best of all, her product was extremely high quality and well priced.

Profile Picture Abby, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful personalized service for our invitations, addressing the envelopes, our menu cards, and name cards. I also recommended her for a friend. Thank you Lynne!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lynne did a fantastic job addressing our invitations and printing place cards for rehearsal dinner and reception.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lynne was wonderful to work with. I hired her to address my wedding invitation envelopes and they came out perfect. She turned them around very quickly for me as I was up against our deadline for getting them out. Would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User6053241, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Letterpress, Printing

Lynne addressed our invitations and made our place cards. She was great to work with and we received many compliments on her work.

Profile Picture User6372177, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Place Cards

Lynne was a pleasure to work with! She helped us with our envelope addressing on our invitations - she was very responsive and professional, answered all my questions, helped me pick out a font that looked great with our invitations, and turned them around very quickly-- they were ready to pick up exactly 1 week after I dropped envelopes off and sent her our list. They turned out beautifully, and she even gave us a little glue stick to help us seal them! :-) Would highly recommend her services-- she is incredibly knowledgeable about all things to do with invitations and etiquette-- a great asset in your planning process.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing

Lettering by Lynne is an exceptionally outstanding provider. We shopped several mainstream printing services before discovering Lynne. What attracted us at first was the extraordinarily tasteful variety of invitations that she specializes in. After suffering through dozens of books at other providers, after describing what we wanted to Lynne, she immediately narrowed the field by steering us to selections that matched our taste perfectly. Working out of her home, her low overhead made affordable what might have otherwise been out of our reach. Lynne's relaxed style gently guided us through indecision to selections that were universally acclaimed by all of our guests. She provided much more than invitations; there were thank-you notes, signage, escort cards, and more, all beautifully coordinated. Lynne's attention to detail was responsible for delivering flawless products at reasonable prices, and allowed us to focus on other pressing matters. I will use Lynne for any future events of our own, and don't hesitate at all in very strongly recommending her to you.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Printing, Thermography, Catalog Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Lynne produced beautiful stationary for our entire wedding. She was professional, on-time, and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User6068219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lynne is absolutely incredible! Cannot recommend her services enough--if you're at all considering having your invitations professionally done, she should be your top choice. She has a fantastic eye for detail, and she is a wealth of knowledge on all things wedding-related. We also had her design welcome bags for our guests, a seating chart, and cocktail napkins--all turned out beautifully. She was invaluable in all the hustle and bustle leading up to our wedding day.

Profile Picture User6058019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lynne is wonderful at what she does. She was incredibly responsive to all questions, and was available at the last minute to complete the escort cards for my wedding. The invitations and calligraphy turned our beautifully, our guests commented on how long it had been since they received such a beautiful invitation.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We had a very serious family emergency that almost caused us to postpone our wedding. However, things were resolved and we were able to keep our date but a lot of the planning had to be rushed. We badly needed invitations ASAP and Lynne was able to get them to us very quickly. She had a lot to choose from and helped us narrow down our selection. When they arrived, she made sure we knew how to assemble and stuff the invitations. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lynne was professional, prompt and a pleasure to work with on our wedding invitations. We recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lynne was great and walked us through the ins-and-outs of invitations and helped us customize a few things that were pretty atypical (we think), but that fit our style. We had a hiccup with the the printing vendor, but Lynne squared that away quickly as well. She helped get our wedding off to a great start with her work. Thanks Lynne!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/31/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

There's no question where you should look for beautiful and unique wedding invitations - definitely Lettering by Lynne! Lynne helped us with our wedding invitations, programs, tent cards and place cards. She was truly a life saver! For our wedding invitations, we wanted to incorporate a touch of our Hindu and Christian dual ceremonies, and Lynne helped us design the perfect invitations. Our guests are still talking about them! She helped me carry that customized look throughout the programs, tent cards and place cards which we appreciated. Our guests loved the customized/special touch on everything!

Lynne is beyond patient, creative and detailed oriented. She is also very flexible with your schedule, and ensures every little detail is executed to your liking. Lynne was a joy to work with!
For anyone needing invitations, we highly recommend contacting Lynne!

Profile Picture User3680890, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lynne was fabulous to work with. The digital calligraphy she did on our wedding invites was beautiful. She also did an equally amazing job on place cards and table cards. Lynne is very skilled in her trade, keeps very flexible hours which is ideal for working professionals and works to make last minute request doable. She pays great attention to detail and Is super responsive via phone and email. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture User3133913, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews